I'm curious as to why some of you dislike gays? There are tons of us on Sup Forums...

I'm curious as to why some of you dislike gays? There are tons of us on Sup Forums, you're hypocritical if you post on Sup Forums and bash homosexuals, I think it's just edgy dicks who want a reaction, but give me an actual scientific reason why being homosexual is so bad? Butt hurt homophobes need to accept that these aren't the olden times where stoning and burning witches was normal, we are growing as a society and we actually think with logic and facts! Face it, you will be dead in 60 years and the new generation will look at these times as the dark era of oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RcM42p67k4s
youtube.com/watch?v=eD52OlkKfNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

theres nothing wrong with it, theres your answer :)

If gays acted like normal people instead of special snowflakes that need to be coddled then I'm down. Instead we have gays that walk around covered in dildos, kissing and groping in public in front of kids and general degeneracy.

For years I was neutral towards gays. I was of a "do your own thing, idgaf" mindset. Now I'm fucking tired of it. I'm tired of you and all the little genderfluid, microaggresion faggots running around turning my country into a fucking hellhole. Fuck off.

OP is faggot confirmed

this. fucking this.

>it's just edgy dicks who want a reaction

Just like your b8

nice confirmation bias

>confirmation bias
Yeah, nah. It's been happening for years.

OP is a dumbass, but I agree with the overall message...you're on Sup Forums it's full of dick rate threads and other gay shit, you can't hate on gays and also be on a board where over half the traffic coming from homosexuals or a people with a sexuality different than straight

I'm curious why Sup Forums became so fucking gay

I have nothing against gays but fuck I hate faggots like you OP. Why would you want to force everyone to like you?

Some people don't like guys with beards, tattoos or whatever really. Yet there are plenty of us on here and you don't see us crying.
`
Fucking grow up, you're entitled to nothing because you like dicks, assholes and people you want nothing to do with will always exist, deal with it and stfu

They are promiscuous, pedophiles and degenerates are broken human beings who only exist by an error of nature like the psychopaths and it's up to us normal people to fix it.

ok

It's a cry for attention. You are born attracted to the opposite gender. No exceptions. Saying otherwise is a pitiful attempt to seem "different".

tl;dr fuck gays

You're kinda right, but not all lgbt people are like that. I'm bisexual, and I do not support this neo liberal shit.

Don't care that your gay... don't like the fairy type gays. But I know straight people that act like that and I hate them also. My philosophy on people is... if your a dick head then your a dick head. If you feel like people don't like you for being gay. Your probably wrong it's probably because your a cunt. So they insult you for being gay because it triggers you.

>not all lgbt people are like tha
No shit. Just like not all black people are thieving, murdering niggers. But the majority of ones you come into contact with on a day to day basis are.

I dont mind someone being gay. If it makes you happy, suck that dick, let some other guy fuck you in the ass. I really dont give a shit, just keep it in the bedroom. What bothers me is flaming fucking faggots who shove their gay-ness down my throat as if they're better than me for being a faggot. Or they shove some special snowflake liberal bullshit down my throat. It gets fucking annoying

Like christians lol

Thankfuly not those i'm arround.

I don't know, I'm not a Christian, I follow Taoism.

Except those christians keep it at home. They don't demand special treatment and perks for being degenerates.

as an old guy I don't care until you want special fucking treatment.

see blacks, women, etc....

Maybe because the fucking faggots think that they're mental illness is special, and should be recognized as such, while all other mentally ill people need to seek treatment.

I'm fine with it.

MORE BITCHES FOR ME, FAGGOT

*their

youtu.be/RcM42p67k4s
They are ill

But our rights are dependent on it, have you ever been beaten because you had a beard, have you ever been stopped seeing your SO in the hospital because you are gay?

The scientific reason you damn faggot is that gays are STD factories since they stick things up their butt and then use their mouths on it. They have the highest promiscuity rates on earth further spreading their diseases. There are entire "bug chasing" forums dedicated to getting STDs. Disgusting.

Furthermore it is completely unnatural. Even animals that engage in it have been shown by behavioral scientists that it is a form of domination, not sexual desire. Only reason gayness was removed from list of mental diseases is because you fags made such a big deal out of it and forced it off.

Most people never mention that all those pedophile scandals are usually done by gays twiddling the wiener of some kid.

I don't dislike gays (even though i find gayness just plain bizarre) i just dislike the gay lifestyle.

>having a meeting on a posh office building
>take a break and go for coffee in the commercial gallery
>guy who works there says, lets not go here its weird
>dont have a lot of time go there anyway
>lots of tables with guys staring at each other
>one gets up the other follows, explanation:
>basically it was a gay cruise location, they'd be there all afternoon, staring at each other and heading to the bathrooms to suck dick, all afternoon, with random strangers, one after the other.

>Butt hurt homophobes
Usually it's the homos hurting each other's butts.

I've yet to meet a fag that wasn't a neurotic, self absorbed, whining, lazy piece of shit. Every single one of the two dozen or so I've had the misfortune of working with or in classes. I don't see the need for tolerance, as faggots are intolerable.

Do you like edgy dicks?

It says in the bible its abomination. Youre an abomination.

Sounds painful

you only think there are a ton of you, in fact a ton of you are send to the underworld every second.. tell lucifer i said hi... faggot

Are you fucking retarded ? I have been beaten because I looked at some guy "weird" or even because some guy thought I talked to loud in a restaurant. Shit happens, deal with it. You don't see me starting a movement for those who's voice is loud (I can't do anything about it either).

Also you already have all the rights you can, wtf do you want more ? Fuck you

>became

Easy targets.

literal this and only this.

check'd n rekt

I dont dislike homosexuals.

If anything i do support for them to get equal rights and not being harrassed.

Also, my sister is gay so i'd be a fucking loser of a brother if i didnt support it.

From a straight man, with a gay sister.

fag
this

you should punch your sister in the face for trying to be a boi... fucker her up, and then rape her

Alluah Akbar

Ok, I'll bite. Not a homophobe anymore. But back 20+ years ago when I was, I justified it on the biblical front because duh. But also from a secular standpoint, I saw that it served no purpose evolutionarily, and that it "didn't occur in nature" which of course I was wrong about.

I also believed it was a choice, since my brother told me that there was a gay pride march where they were changing, "Recruit! Recruit! We want Chelsea!" (Chelsea Clinton, ofc.)
Our argument was, "How can they recruit if it's not a choice?"

I have no idea if said chant even happened. Keep in mind, my brother had me convinced that the UN was going to impose martial law and that the End Times were going to happen ANY DAY NOW!

(Back in like 1993, 1994.)

I also knew a gay dude who had been molested by his stepfather. He's one of the rare few who dodged my otherwise deadly accurate gaydar. My thought was that all gays either chose the lifestyle or were corrupted by predators.

Well, as I've gotten older, I've learned a bit more about just how complex life and existence are. I have no doubt that some people are confused, or posing or whatever, but yeah I now understand that most gay or bi people really do just have a natural preference for people of either both sexes or their own.

And as my concern about other folks' sexual orientation has decreased, so has my gaydar's accuracy. Because I really don't care. :-)

Made or born, the way you feel is the way you feel.

You're a loser for not fucking that bulldyke bitch over. Fags aren't people, they don't understand things like sibling bond. Stop being an lgbt door mat.

Anyone who shoves their lifestyle in people's faces is an annoying cunt.

Humans weren't wired to be faggots. In a large population of a species, there are bound to be a good sized chunk of individuals that are retarded, inbred, mutated and/or mentally ill. I remember the good old days where it was simple; man fucks woman and woman fucks man, anything else would result in torture and death. But the faggots started spreading their propaganda, talking about faggot acceptance and trying to make it seem normal. Over the years faggots started killing themselves and crying about being bullied, and this illness spread, especially with mainstream media, YouTube and the internet, so now stupid children and stupid adults eat that shit up and now it's become a normal thing. 400 years ago no one would dare to fuck someone of their own sex, but hey I guess that's normal now. Don't even get me started on trannies and gender identity cunts, this is what happens when a society gets to comfortable and has nothing better to do.

Teach her the pleasure of being a woman.

Doubt most people care. They just enjoy being able to not care about what they say, like me. politically I'm left, I accept everyone and their way of life as long as they don't affect me and I don't eat meat. But I like it here. People with my views are usually assholes and can't take a joke about shit they believe in.

that makes no sense at all, so gay people are mentally ill? hah, typical closed minded idiot. why dont you look at some actual scientific studies that prove you wrong? this has been covered thouroughly

Now my gaydar's ringing.

closet fags

I agree.
humans are dumb, just deal with it and punch back

You got me... i want to be a hated demographic with a victim complex with my man bitch husband and our poodle grooming business...

The only thing isis does right is throwing you off buildings.

you should go read up on Sodom and Gommorah

i rather sit in my closet, than being turned into a salt pillar like a little faggot

"400 years ago no one would dare to fuck someone of their own sex"
they just didn't want to die on giant bbq lol.
but if you go back 2000 years back, it was totally different.

this is so right

To me this is something that spans across other groups of people. I don't mind who you people are out what you do but the second you try to push your self proclaimed entitlements onto me is the second you can jump off a fucking bridge. This goes for any group of people, fags, niggers, "country people". Ugh fucking people thinking they are so righteous and so proud to be black or be gay or be country. Fuck off and just be a normal respectable human being and not push it in my face.

Well, not only all of the above but every fucking conversation with them has to be about gay this, gay that, it's the only fucking way they identify and it's the only discussions they want to have. It gets old really fucking fast.

Bullshit. At least in the US, they are all special, persecuted snowflakes that need tax exemptions, are actively involved in politics and legislation, want special schools to keep them away from dangerous teachings. The list goes on.

I've always found it interesting that the "oppressed" demand "tolerance". Tolerance suggests that the act to be tolerated is naturally intolerable. They admit that their behavior is beneath social norms, and yet demand that we turn a blind eye to it. You degenerates KNOW that your lifestyle is an abomination, but instead of improving yourselves and striving for personal change and growth, you demand that others lower their standards of decency enough to give you a pass for being unwilling to change.

In the argument of nature vs nurture, homosexuality falls squarely within nurture. I'm sorry that your father/uncle/neighbor/priest diddled you, and I understand that you are a victim of degeneracy. I can even understand that as an impressionable young child, any sexual contact is arousing, and confusing, and ultimately traumatic. I'm sorry that the guilt of secretly enjoying sexual abuse at a young age has caused you to question your identity and impacted your ability to trust.

I support your right to seek treatment, I support your right to seek justice, but I cannot support continuing the cycle of degeneracy and sexual abuse.

youtube.com/watch?v=eD52OlkKfNs
you can go check in your own bible

It always was, user
Back then the boards were flooded with Po-Ju

Homosexuals are normal functioning humans just like you and I, but like any people, they can be idiots, awesome celebrity icons or they can be almost naked jack asses marching publicly in a parade. You would think that with the amount of gay celebrities and public figures, people would realize being gay isn't as bad as every makes it out to be. I do think that in 40 years, we will have standards, more discretion and the radical gay propaganda will be seen much less. After all it was only done to grab the attention of the public to show that discrimination and bullying of gays is a real and scary thing. Give it time and we will adapt to it and people will be more chill on the topic.

I don't hate gays. I hate attention seeking faggots

you deserve a cookie

What's wrong with kissing in public?

>calling gay people snowflakes
>getting this pissed off
ok

I'm a combo of these two. I actually have 4-5 gay friends who I'm totally cool with but 2 of them are nothing BESIDES their orientation. It's all gay culture, all the time. It feels shallow and they come off hollow. If you want to suck a dick, fuuuuckin go for it! Hell I have one if you're looking. If the only thing you want to do or talk about is sucking dick... The problem is not the dick you want to suck, it's you.

I'm usually pro "all the libcuck" shit, but imagine if straight people had a parade to celebrate the fact they like pussy and tits (no Mardi Gras doesn't count).

A quick normal kiss is ok, but would you really want your 8 year old son seeing a man and woman making out in the streets as you walk past? No, he's far to young to see that, let alone a gay couple making out. It confuses the kids, let them wait a few years until they understand what they're seeing.

>"your"

so you hate gays

>they're mental illness
>they're

This is mental illness, sexuality isn't.

The progressive movement is cancer.

Your point?

Yuri is fine

>kissing in public
oh no my safe space

Never go full retard

I'm gay... And I act normal like everyone else... To the point that people don't believe I'm gay... Do I care about that... NO.

And if you tell me to go to hell, I'll tell you to go fuck yourself. Simple as that. I give as much respect as I get.

>/thread

Not every homo is a flamboyant flower fucker, you're only acknowledging the loud, obvious butt-bandits.

There are homos you wouldn't even know were gay.

>not all black people are thieving, murdering niggers.
Errrrrr citation needed on that one

The sole reason for a animal's genes is to further the organisms existence so it can procreate and spread it's genetic line. Homosexuals defy evolutionary biology, so I think what would be the purpose for genes to act in a way that hurts the chances of offspring being produced. Or why would these genes not have been breed out of the gene pool through Darwinism. I come to the only logic conclusion that homosexuality is a choice, so if your gay and you accept this is my choice it makes me no different from your choice to not fuck men I have no problem with you. But if you constantly scream I was born this way and feel the need to think your a victim, special, or biogically compelled to be gay, fuck off.

I have had sex with men and woman. Sex with both for money, shelter and the need to survive when I was homeless. I dont regret any of it, but honestly prefer the feel of a nice pussy.

i don't hate you, i just think your sexuality is revolting, and i really don't care if you live or die. that's how pointless and uninspiring you are.

but start whining about the gay mafia and telling people what they should do in their own privacy? fuck no!

Hetero get stds too idiot

Those cases are usually the small minority of all gays

one word faggot : AIDS

Fags get way more stds, a man's butthole is a filthy place

> became
Newfag detected

I hate faggots, not homosexuals.

No marriage for neither, though.

Where the fuck do you live where the majority of nigs are nogs?

For me it's not about being gay. I love faggots, but it's the culture I hate. I'm not racist against blacks but I despise black culture.
And these cultures are what's going to destroy America from the inside.
Pic very related

I live in Detroit, it's fucking awful. Can't wait until I move to LA or Florida

Nooooooooooo!
Florida is worse because we have just as many nigs but have of them are Haitians or Jamaicans which make American niggers look like beaver cleaver