Good day Sup Forums, I have a lovely idea. I have a big sheet of paper in front on me...

Good day Sup Forums, I have a lovely idea. I have a big sheet of paper in front on me, so why don't we draw a big picture together as friends? Suggest something and i'll try to draw it, then i'll post the updapted pic after every few sketches.

I've also included a speech bubble in case you want to send me a quote. Make up a name for yourself so I can write whose quote it is

bump

I like the idea of a cute girl, maybe a celeb, with something dangerous in her hand. like a sword or somethng

get fapping with that

love that thing on her thigh.

Katy perry being boned by a huge black dude.

feast your eyes on that

You better fucking deliver on that Katy perry sketch OP.

Technically OP, you did deliver.

write "thicc thighs make the dick rise"

thank you please cum again

Moot

Add a pepe hitler

W T snacks

tl;dr

user says "Goodbye Moonmen" - Shiitler

best you're getting

This is the funniest meme I have ever seen in my entire goddamn life. At first I hated it, now I'm shitting my pants because I can't contain the force at which my sides are attempting to reach exit velocity. You won the internet today.

ribbet

OP here, I agree, but mainly I dont care because it just means he doesnt get a picture

Draw Henry Killinger from Venture Bros.

All the Syrian refugees

put >REEEEEEEEEEEEE
in the speech bubble please

Big ass titties

Draw some better suggestions

they're genuinely suffering and im not going to make fun out of them, pick something else please

draw a cat smoking dank kush

Draw Ronald Reagan

dont know what that is sorry

The best human on earth, prevented WW3 and landed a man on the moon

i believe you

add

The Venus Fly Trap

Are you in a school?

art school? no

You're shit at drawing op but this is a good thread! Big up!

especially since it's all in pen and they all took less than 60 seconds each. I dont want to be an art genius i want to be interesting so thank you kind user :)

This is the entire friendship picture so far

ape tiping on a typewriter