I need your help

I need your help.

I own a pet shop. Some days ago, we got robbed and they took all our puppies, among other things. Today, a friend in the local PD, confirmed that they are being sold in a street market across the city.

He's willing to come with me and ID the dogs, so we can collect them and get them here again. But here's the thing; I don't know what the consequences will be, and I'm sincerely puzzled as to what to do.

Because if I retrieve them and the police catch the people selling them, they are going to, at some point, tell the robbers that we got them back, and they will be looking for retribution. They got my wallet when they robbed us, and even tho it doesn't have my current address, it has my name, obviously. I fear for my life.

I don't know what to do. Please help me out with suggestions.

bump

Get your puppies, cancel all your credit and debit cards, and buy a gun, maybe a pistol and a shotgun

I've cancelled all my cards, of course.

I am tempted to go get them, but the robbers know our shop address, obviously, and I fear they will come back, or hire someone, to kill me. Even if I get a gun, I'd live in a perpetual state of paranoia.

chalk it up as a loss, and move on.

if the merchandise (puppies) is covered under insurance, then file a claim.

thats it

OP is a puppymill supporting fuck

Fuck you and your pet shop

I feel for you man, i truly hope you get it sorted x

Copy and paste your comment to /K/, they'll have a few good suggestions.

you have literally no idea how breeders work, jagoff. I bet you spout whatever misinformation you read in buzzfeed and facebook.

OP, I don't know if it's worth it to risk your life over this. Value that you're still around, can go back to your family at night, still have your shop, etc. Tough to swallow, but move on m8. The kind of scum that robbed you end up dead in back alleys or floating in the river.

Are you allowed to carry. Get a gun and a non lethal wepon as well. Good idea to carry a small flashlight, if you see somebody getting close to you point it at them while whether you need to grab the non-lethal or the lethal.

It's also a good idea to get a few non lethal's for your car, home, person. Then just stay strapped.

Don't buy a gun.
Buy several guns.

Get the dogs back and press charges. If you don't they will see that you are a bitch and hit you again.

In the meantime get a gun and man the fuck up.

Buy a shotgun to protect yourself pussy

yu are already in a state of paranoia

> Thinking pet stores buy from breeders LOL

Buy a dog.

I forgot to say that it was a very violent robbery. Four pieces of shit came in with guns and tied me down a desk while they collected them. So, even if I get a gun or a security guard, I fear that if they come back, it won't be to steal them again, but to kill me, so they very well just follow me in the street and hire someone to make the hit. But I feel like I shouldn't let my dogs in the hands of those cunts.

OHHHHH

Damn people are really robbing pet stores? Stealing puppies? That's some 1988 shit. I'd say get your dogs back and tell the police your concerns, they may start patrolling around your store. And for a while don't head straight home after work. Go to a fast food place, get a burger or something and park your car someplace where you can see it from the windows. Definitely buy a gun, a pistol will cost a few hundred dollars but it's worth it for the peace of mind. Don't just buy one though, go to the range and practice your shots, get accurate and don't be afraid to shoot it.

Godspeed user

OP here
I am a breeder and have my shop. That other user is right, don't be so ignorant. But go ahead and keep showing your ignorance off if you want.

In the category "Shit OP makes up" for $200...
>in his story, 4 people rob a pet shop while armed, in broad daylight, and steal puppies
What is Bullshit that Never Happened.

If you don't get a gun and they come back it's your own dam fault if they kill you.

What state is this in? I'll sit in the back on the week days. If they come back i will light them the fuck up.

You know how much a pupper cost in the store?

The payoff would be huge.

Get those thieves put behind bars. Maybe donate a pupper or two to the police for K9 training.