Walk into room see this what do u do?

Walk into room see this what do u do?

Make the sex with her.

Throw up

Dive in. Are you fucking kidding me? Only homos wouldn't tear that pussy up. Those lips and thighs are made for sucking.

Take off my robe and wizard hat...

Found the closet fag

Tell her to put down the fucking fork

Like you have options, fuckbag.

Shovel my knife deep into her cunt while pushing her face so fucking hard that her nose breaks and her teeth cave in

Virgins in this thread will be easier to spot than a fucking albino in Watts.

fuck her with my tiny penis.

Do a 720 and hit that shit. Free pussy is free pussy.

Someone is a salty fag

Make big cums

Give her a robe, and any extra clothes I find lying around the house. She's a woman. Not an object

>mustache
that's a dude, you're all gay now

Well quit making it so easy to spot you.

slap those jugs around. call her a fat piece of shit.

/thread

looks too dirty to fuck. maybe i'd just unload onto her tits, or cum on her pussy and finger it by lubing it up with my cum.

Pathetic. Next are you going to try, "I know you are but what am I?"

lol

You've never actually seen a naked woman other than your mom, have you?

Was just thinking about this recently. Do you know why men objectify women? So we can get erections and propagate the species. If a man had to consider the whole of a woman and all her psychotic, selfish, hateful, cold-hearted bullshit, it would make his dick soft and then poof. No more human babies.

That wasn't even close to funny, samefag.

I thought it was faggot

More?

skip the giant vag, & push those tig bitties together & fuck away

And you're not psychotic? You frequent a site that has no issues posting cp and gore. Don't fucking kid yourself.

1440 degrees and walk away

A. I'm not psychotic.
B. Think about it for yourself and ask around.
C. I don't frequent here, but I used to.
D. I don't kid myself.
E. Are you a white knight or a female?

I just don't go for girls with tatts/piercings. There was only one exception (she had a piercing), and while she did end up becoming a slut taking cocks from all over town, I got to fuck her just before she started on that road. Surprise surprise, she got tatts after that. Like pottery.

tl;dr: i avoid STDs by not fucking degenerate sluts

>Walk into room see this what do u do?
NOT AGAIN, MOM!

Confirmed virgin. This is the most pathetic post I've seen here all day and that's a really high goddamn bar.

Kek

It's instinctive, how about you put it that way instead?

Objectify all you want, that's natures way.

Fag detected

Turn 360 and walk away

Rape

Post moar!

you must be one of those "a hole's a hole" kinda guys, or you just use condoms all the time. suit yourself, there's plenty of girls for you, but personally i dont like putting my cock into pussies that i have no idea where they've been.

Perform hysterectomy

Walk back out

Then unless you plan on fucking only Girls you've spent your whole life with just to make sure you 'know where they've been', then i guess enjoy getting herpes from your mom cuz that's all you're gonna get.

Video of her on sendvid
pznns1nc

Don't know how to post link so figure it out

where i'm from 16 is the legal age of consent and my gfs have all been conservative highschool girls. only that one girl with piercings that i fucked was older than 24, but i knew her since we were schoolmates back in the day and knew she had only had 2 cocks up until then and also knew the guys she had sex with (1 being her ex-bf, the other being a friend of ours). actually, that's what broke apart her 6 yr relationship - that she had only ever had sex with one guy and she was frustrated that she didnt "play around" before she got serious.

anyway, i'm just saying its possible to do it without it being ones family member. but its not for everyone, just like cucking isn't everyones cup of tea either (certainly not mine).

360 and walk away

>360
>walks into pussy