Season 2 teaser

Season 2 teaser

youtube.com/watch?v=3gj8tRaFIfs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMffXlKMsWo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i don't remember holden getting infected with the protomolecule...

...Maybe it happens in season two, Maybe it's a dream sequence

bump

>1 year until it airs
fuck...

cool.
now this show lacks a sexy girl.
badly.
if i remember well there was one once, before she got killed.

this show lacks a sexy girl

it's 99% a dream sequence, they're following the books and he's alive and well there

Bobbie a cute. Not big and menacing enough though. Not sure I get Avasarala's new hairdo. Seems they are going to stray too far from the book.

>SyFy

I enjoyed the books to a certain extent, and the show is a near perfect replica.

Good job, Syfy.

The books are pretty shit anyway. Concept is great but there writing is weak and they are quite verbose. The books are well researched, considering that research was originally done for a table top rpg or something iirc, but I have no problem with any of the plot deviations so far. I certainly don't miss Avasarala's swearing, it was very cringe worthy.

a sexy chick

Not enough miller in that trailer.

if you actually cared about the expanse you would have read the books and dropped this shitty half assed show that has more filler than plot.

>inb4 some dumb syfy fanboy that watched shit shows like dresden files and defiance

No, you have no taste. The show is poorly structured and lazily written. I will admit the first few episodes are actually good but beyond episode 3 it turns to trash mostly because they ran out of budget.

Want more of the real story? Read the books. You want more trash? Keep watching shitty syfy shows.

>watching Star Trek Beyond
>le stern deep-voiced indian lady appears

Same universe?

they actually put budget into this and it's really good

Casting Bobby will be a nightmare, and there's still sooooo much to catch up with. It's a great show, but tbqh, reading the books is more satisfying.

Here's your

Black girl is pretty sexy, you gay or something?

>syfy channel

youtube.com/watch?v=nMffXlKMsWo

does this show ever get good? i only watched a couple of episodes

it was way too reddit for me, the fedora pissed me off every time i saw it. along with the sillyness of the space scenes.

>the fedora pissed me off every time i saw it
You might be autistic