ITT: We confess our most autistic secrets that we want to hide from our family and friends

ITT: We confess our most autistic secrets that we want to hide from our family and friends.
>Thread related: I'm 29 years old and I'm a fan of The Amazing World of Gumball.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qEHZOaNpURw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

good show

Sometimes when I'm taking a shit, I stick the plunger in the ground infront of me and pretend I'm in a BF-109

why shame yourself for seeing such a glorious lolfest? It's awesome

truly patrician taste

Its normal, its a very good show. Also, is more made for the ones who were kids long ago, than for the actual kids. Like Regular Show.

I mean, that's not the worst thing, atleast youre not weird about it.

I dig some good anime and some toons, but I feel awkward as shit when my family sees me watching it.
It's not like I'm a autistic neckbeard faggot, I'm doing pretty good in life.

I go on Sup Forums

Well, I feel a lot better now.
Thanks pals.

Congrats you like a fundamentally good show no autism here bro unless you jerk to it

You should feel bad as fuck with yourself tho, for blaming yourself about what you like. Fucking selfsteem broh.

>no autism here bro unless you jerk to it
Nope, not really.

I do know

I'm 32 and can't tie my shoes.

velcro?

same

Same, everytime i learn it i forget it 5 mins after

No. I have a confidant do it or I tie knots and tuck them inside.

hey shithead, you ain't alone
>

So strange. I can learn almost anything else and remember it quickly. But those goddamn strings, how the fuck do they work?

Thanks for the heads up dear fag.

I've only sen one episode, but it was actually p funny
something about a black metal holiday

I myself am more of a Fw 190 man tbh

Yeah, as a fan of black metal, i loved it
youtube.com/watch?v=qEHZOaNpURw

when I shit I take all my clothes off

I do this on summer.

>19, first time I ever bought condoma, and used them when masturbating. Don't know what the big deal is, they feel real.

>also 19, first time I'll ever actually date someone

you got fuckwit. pic related. us now.

Top kek.

Got you fuckers all beat.

>abused a s a child, parents don't know or don't care. Never bothered to find out which
>because of this, I don't trust others and have stunted social skills, but I pretend like I'm normal.
>no one suspects a thing.
>spend most of my time talking to myself, watching/listening to podcasts then giving my opinion on them as if I were there.
>who needs friends when you have the Internet.

I remember finding an un opened condom in the park when I was a kid. used it to fap with like three times. I loved pulling on the end for the suction power.

actually i'd say that's pretty normal minus the abused stuff. lotta people talk to themselves or pretend to be in conversation when they're not. probably just a result of loneliness or some shit idk I'm not a doctor.

Guess you got me beat lol. What the duck was wrong with you? Weren't you afraid of AIDS?

It's a cute show op. I'm a few years behind you and enjoy it as well.

Cheers, pal.

I'm 25 and love Adventure Time and watch it with my girlfriend and it's a good time. Get a girlfriend and watch this show with her, should go pretty well.

>I'm 25 and love Adventure Time and watch it with my girlfriend and it's a good time.
Fan fact, used to do exactly the same thing with my ex, now I can't watch the show for the melancholy of those memories.

I'm 20 and all i do is watch anime. No one in my family knows and they always trash my cousin who is big league weeb. Deep down, that's me

i'm 23 and like undertale

Same

Most "friends" have dwindled over the years for various reasons and I don't like the drama that the remainder seem to always be in. It seems as though It has become harder for me to hide my mistrust and awkwardness with strangers. So I've become sort of a shut-in the last few years. I live my life vicariously through Jim & Sam, Jim, Dr. Steve, Uncle Joey, Shane and others when I am at home. And when there is nothing to do I come to this veritable shithole.

Un Opened condom

This took the wind outta my sails. Fuck. Kinda always thought it was just weird maybe, and I was sort of proud of it, because I didn't need people.

But if everyone does it, espically when their lonely...that speaks volumes

In that case, condoms are fucking expenisce so I admire you for getting someone else's monies worthl

I do this too. More comfterable. Besides don't want shit particles on my clothes.

it made a Last of us joke so its a winner in my book

So many gold references in this show.

cant forget this one

Get out.

That one was sublime in the context of the episode.

I have three online dating accounts.

My main one, which I use to bang chicks.
My female one, which I use to Cuck other dudes/waste their time.
My Alt asshole one, which I use to message the girls who I pick up on from the main account to test if they are just whores or not.

35 y/o brony here.
But, I'm married and in an open relationship, so I must be doing something right.

>open relationship

She's fucking someone bigger and stronger than your pony loving ass and you know it.

The pony shit I don't get.
I can get behind watching cartoons but not this, sorry m8.

>that entire FF7 spoof episode

ah hell fucking yea loved that and funny enough its on right now