What do women Want ?

What do women Want ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they don't know, but if they don't get it they will get mad

This is the realest answer I've ever read.

Really nice cupboards

money...

Women want to hear their opinion coming out of a man's mouth.

That's it.

Problems, so they have an excuse for being shitty.

Ryan Gosling from the Notebook but with his body from Crazy Stupid Love.

Basically everything you'll never be. They won't lower this bar for any reason, but they will settle for less, constantly be bitter about it and cheat on you.

Trips confirms

Different women want different things, and you can't provide any of those things.

all your answers are good anons..but its money ,,give a bitch unlimited shopping and youre set..yeah ..pretty sure its money

Not to be raped according to my five girlfriends this week.

pretty much

kek

Not to get sand in their vaginas. Put a towel down, man.

/thread

or maybe you cant and youre here projecting your anger about it?

women want this

Why would I care what women want?

LEYKIS 101 (General rules)

Treatment
+ Ignore them = bitches love being ignored, they want that high from the attention, on off on off
+ Never reply on the weekend = unless it’s guaranteed pussy, dates on mon/tues
+ Jab them = backhanded compliments, take the piss out of them
+ Drama. They are problem-based = They love fix-me-up-men, they love drama
+ Always be seeing multiple women = the more women you are seeing the more women want you
+ No gifts and No compliments = You want to lower their self-esteem
+ Money Money Money = Talk about money, flash money, be rich
+ Never change = women want to fix you but loose respect if you change

Dates
+ Spend

First they want to be listened to.
Then they want to be told what to do.

Thanks Dr. Freud, you've cured me

Women want whatever other women tell them they want. But seriously, who gives a fuck?

/thread

this guy right here knows his shit

15 years too late for me

Pay attention to this shit, younglings - if you do even half of it, you'll have fun

Not you

Money and attention

10/10 post

Please, more advice, please.

>Women expire at 30 = they’re past their prime and desperate for men, easy pussy for young guys
my nigga i love my teacher who is 35 and i am 24 so i have chance?

This is retarded and only applies to shitty girls.

sorta this, only a few rly know, but then they won't know its impossible

Well obviously that one wants sand in her crack.

You should assume all women are shitty before you meet them.

lil dick ass nigga

Why?

what good women? LOL

because most western women are lesbians or gold diggers

I do just fine my friend and I'm probably happier than you.

Everything and nothing at the same time.

specific advice on how to avoid bringing them home?

Money,

In really nice cupboards

No, they want to hear a man say something that contradicts their opinion so they can bitch at him about it.

wrong. Im enjoying having money broke lil dick ass nigga

There are plenty good women out there just because you got rejected or had a bad experience doesn't change that.

who hurt you user?

This man is a genius, and also
>Ryan Gosling

>uses stereotypical gynocentrist response

That response tells me one thing, that you have a tony penis and or are a fat woman that isnt attractive

Freuds rhetorical question "What do women want?" was a little redpill joke about how inarticulate his female patients were. IE, they know they are not content, but can't for the life of them articulate what needs to be done to make it better.

You're an idiot. Yeah there are some gold diggers out there but I don't give them the time of day.

They can't fail your expectations if you expect them to be shitty and act accordingly. Besides that, you can't know if they're truly a shitty person until a while into the relationship. You can only detect red flags.

>stereotypical gynocentrist response

What chump did you find gold digger?

you tell me nigga

>don't shit where you eat
>don't let the chemical high called love make you so deluded that you throw your life away

>Somebody's butthurt

I love braces

Their place, a hotel, your buddies place

lol

Happiness, security and self fulfillment.
You know, like you.

>tony penis

Care to elaborate? :^)

you cant not give them the time of day when thats all you have to choose from cunt

fag

Nope and nope. Also stereotypes are based in truth so I guess that means you agree with me.

yes. you have a small penis. Storytime faggot

>is me
>living west of memphis at the time
>has associate
>gets drunk with associate
>after several drinks he whips his embarrasingly small penis out
>he had it tatooed to look like a heat seeking missile
>mfw

He's saying my penis is the boss. Like tony danza.

wreong. If you think stereotypoes are true then youre a racist because that must mean every negative stereotype of the other races must be true then. That also makes stereotypes of women true by that logic

#ROASTED

>Another pasta I wrote on the subject
>The Leykis one is better

=== How to get pussy ===

1. STOP trying so hard. The less of a fuck you give about women the more they want you. Women are like retarded children, they can be a massive pain in the ass to deal with, sometimes pussy isn’t worth it, keep that in mind.

2. Look good for yourself, FOR YOURSELF. Exercise, eat healthy and sleep well. Dress well and SMELL GOOD, watch people treat you better simply because of how you present yourself. The better you look the more confident you are and the more their hormones take control of their brain.

3. Be SMART. Sell ‘your’ personality, be funny and be happy, women can’t do either. Be logical, do not get emotional with a woman because you will get manipulated and lose. Push their buttons, cross their lines, make them emotional and then, if you need to, pretend you’re sorry about it, kiss and make up.

4. Already be getting pussy. The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.

5. Money and social status. Men love you for who you are, women love you for what you can do for them.

Marriage is for cucks. You want to fuck women, not date them.
DO NOT treat them as equal, they don’t want you to, they are not equal.

For more entertaining info:
youtube.com/watch?v=NQT4_YEC_ic

This is true.

Absolutely this
Also if you want sex with women, show them NO RESPECT.
Every time I got laid with a girl was when I acted like a jerk
If you respect them and act nice with them it won't get you anywhere

but most stereotypes about other races are true, that's why they exist in the first place

BASED in truth. Can you even read? Because you sure can't spell.

lol
>butthurt neckbeard pretending to be drowning in pussy

dubs dont lie.

Either money or your presence.

There are plenty of choices you're just an idiot.

Other women.

Not sex on the beach; sand sucks.

by that logic women are stupid bimbos because a stereotype exists. Dipshits

>The more women you’re fucking, the more women want to fuck you.
nasty

care to point them out cuck?

How do you figure I'm butthurt? Because I disagree? You really are an idiot.

Advice from somebody who actually had multiple girlfriends IRL:
-Be yourself, they know when you're faking your attitude
-Don't act cocky but don't be a little bitch, try acting like alpha male would (in a sense that nobody is on your level and you just don't care about any "threat")
-MAKE SURE YOU'RE SEEN WITH OTHER WOMEN AND TALK ABOUT THEM NONCHALANTLY
-Ignore to a certain degree - don't text immediately, take a little bit longer than she does. If she's replying with short messages and such, talk normaly, and then you do the same to her on your next conversation where she is the one that replies like a normal person etc.
-Nobody likes depressed/sad people, don't act like one and don't talk about your problems (i.e. being a little bitch)
-Make sure you're seen as a hard worker, not 2 jobs at mcdonalds but do some work around your house/apartment etc. Even volounteering would help in certain cases
-If you don't have anything in common don't even try
-Don't hesitate to spend on her, not fucking golden necklaces but a drink, dinner or something like that
-Women LOVE money
-Do have a clean and tidy room, bathroom and the rest of your house, like spotless clean.
-Don't be a boring little bitch, do some drugs, give her some drugs etc. Amphetamines are the best (in very high doses, try getting amphetamine sulphate). Also alcohol and cocaine. Order then from the fucking web. Also E is for whores, idiots and kids, do avoid those kind of girls
-If she's spending a lot of time with you she likes you more than a friend, unless she explicitly says that you're like a brother to her or some shit like that (you're her gay friend in that case)
-If you're certain she likes you, you drink some wine idk tell her you like her with a proper attitude. Be straightforward
-Do actually listen to her
-Don't hesitate showing off your smarts, not in a way that you'll explain quantum mechanics to her but in a way that shows you're smarter than her

amen

>butthurt feminist detected on Sup Forums

Whats wrong fatass?! Eat too many twinkies to be found attractive?!

DROP DOWN AND GIVE ME A HUNDRED PUSHUPS

Wrong again, I'm gainfully employed, so is my girlfriend we both make good money and own a home.

Women these days don't want a man. They want a woman who has a penis. It seems that the 'guys' that get the most pussy are skinny, bird chested hipsters that wear skinny jeans and baggy t-shirts. I miss the ideal male ideology of the 1980's where a man could be muscular and hairy. Be a real man. Barring all of this gay shit women like money because let's be honest who would say no to having to never work again.

Psychfag here. That's a dumb question. There's no single thing women want, anymore than there's a single thing men want. Women also tend to go through more stages in their lives than men do, so what a woman wants at 16 is not necessarily the same thing she wants at 20, or at 30, or at 40, etc.

I'll throw you a bone, however, and say that the closest thing to a real answer I can give you is this: stability and abundance. If you seem like the kind of guy who can give them that, then they'll typically spread their legs open for you in a heartbeat. Men are completing objectives. Women are about resource acquisition. That's what's at their core, at any age.

lol trying so hard to decredit me cause you feel threatened. poor user.

get lost cuck

sure you are. and maybe santa claus exists too lol

trying so hard to project. So funny

>single thing men want
loyalty

>gets angry and lashes out and uses exclamation points and question marks like some 2006 emo.

The moment you fucked up bro

>You really are an idiot.

Just the ones the look like bimbos retard that's why ditsy blondles get called dumb. Hence the stereotype.

>calls someone emo

Projection much emo faggot?

nice job using my own sentence and slightly changing it to sound sophisticated, stop whibe you are only a little far behind man its embarassing

or maybe youre now deliberately ignoring the rest of the stereotypes, like an illogical woman

what job fag? Mcdonalds? XD

Also
-DO GIVE COMPLIMENTS, ESPECIALLY ON MAKE UP (women spend about 1-2 hours on make up every day so they're sensitive about it) and her clothes
-Don't hesitate to call her out to hang out (don't call her to go in a theater to see a movie unless you're 15, you call her in your house, put some horror or thriller flick and so on)
-If you're over 20, still living with your parents, never had a girlfriend, just fucking give up
-You probably know what your league is, stay in it
-You'll have most success with a girl with one major flaw like acnes (not in a way that her face looks like a bomb blew 3 feet from her face) and such, those have low self esteem

They want a guy with power. I'm a 24 year old cop. When I was a 23 year old bartender I wouldn't get a quarter of the pussy I do now. Nothing changed except my uniform. Chicks like thinking they're safe. Be a powerful person and display dominance especially over other guys. They'll flock to you by the hordes.

How can I point out people over the Internet? You don't know the same people as me.
Ps. Cuck isn't an insult. Cuckholding is a fetish that people enjoy. That's like calling me a surfer when I don't surf and expecting it to be an insult.