Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/c3YnTwpD-0Y
youtu.be/o3G6L8doFcw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Gay as fuck

Was good, but not a memorable movie.
Could have been better

Haven't seen it yet but was filmed in my city

New power rangers doesnt have white ranger yet has black ranger. They can fuck off with their political correctness

Ivan Ooze will always be the best villain.

Prove me wrong.

Pro tip: You can't.

youtu.be/c3YnTwpD-0Y

I Really want to fuck Amy Jo Johnson.

Did you even ever watch Power Rangers? You don't know shit about fuck.

Gay as fuck

God I love 90's scans

good show when i was younger. i'm kind of surprised it's still on. i find the show to be kind of racist, black power ranger black guy, white power ranger white guy, yellow power ranger chinese girl.

irrelevant and gay

It was a simpler time. People got less offended.

>Assuming I'd spend money to go see a shitty "reboot" that's barely faithful to the original series. Nice meme, OP.

mighty morphin dipshit. They recently did a mighty morphin movie that discluded the white ranger

Better than Last Hope.

but its not racist. Why the fuck do westerners ALWAYS try to look at the hue of ones epidermis instead of ACTUALLY FUCKING ENJOY A GOOD SHOW?!

Rita was the original Green Ranger.

The white ranger isn't an original, technically neither is green. But then green joined and later became white.

In other words, depending on the time frame, the white Ranger doesn't exist yet.

You know the Green Ranger becomes the White Ranger? Watch the fuckin show, it's on Twitch for Christ's sake.

ur as is oozing

I literally can't prove you wrong. Ivan Ooze was fabulous as fuck.

explain yourself or stop saying claiming nigger was a ranger

You are retarded.

Who here /prg/?

>blue ranger was the most intelligent one
>lets make him a nigger!

Not watching because of this shit. The pink ranger is still a woman why not call them out on sexism?

Nigger who cares. It literally didn't matter what race or gender they were before, why does it matter now?

Wrong. Tommy was

IT'S CURRENT YEAR YOU BIGOT

Movie wasn't bad at all, there were only small things wrong like the mammoth having 6 legs

only the bigots care about hue of epidermis though

Wait what. You sure they weren't tusks or something?

fuck the power rangers.. big bad beetleborgs represent

You seem upset?

OK that show would have been 200x cooler without the ghost and mummy and shit.

n don't even get me started on the masked rider

I'm serious, the mammoth had 6 legs

In the new movie, there is a prolog. In the prodigies, it's revealed that Zordon was the original Red Ranger, and Rota was the Green Ranger. She turned on the team, because she wanted a zeo crystal to herself. She murdered the team with exception to Zordon, who sacrificed himself to prevent her from getting it.

It makes sense too, considering that in the original series, was able to give Tommy the powers of the Green Ranger by granting him the dragon power coin which she possessed.

Wow those guys sure look big and bad

or the tattooed teenage alien fighters from Beverly Hills

Interesting. I'm okay with that I suppose.

I'm just confused.

FOR YOU.

big and bad that's an understatement ...they were huge and despicable

That thing has a lot of legs, I also didn't like their combined megazord

Really? How did Rita possess a valid power coin to give to him?

Hell, when Tommy breaks into the command center, Zordon is shocked and actually tells him that only someone with a power coin could enter undetected.

So, how in the hell did she get a hold of one in the first place, unless it already belonged to her?

No, it had six legs. I saw it too.

She probably took it from Zordon when they battled and he probably wasn't in his energy tube

because tommy was the white ranger. the green becomes the white ranger. Not hard to put that 2+2 together user

Well Tommy was green then white, red, red and black. He was given the Dragonzord power coin from Rita

I'm gonna see the movie with a friend soon, I know it's targeted more to teenage fuckers but the nostalgia and the special effects should at least be good.

hes right the green ranger was originally a bad guy under Ritas control

stop sucking dicks faggot

holy shit what? ty

But I'm a girl ;_;

This just turned into a hits or get the fuck out thread!

no shit .exe

You wanted a hit?
youtu.be/o3G6L8doFcw

Then suck more dicks, you prude bitch!