Who dis?

Who dis?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVQYpPKw3Y
m.youtube.com/watch?v=KF0w4GLkZJU
m.youtube.com/user/emilysteaparty
m.imgur.com/yjYtuWz?r
40.media.tumblr.com/526e267c7b6b313362d7f7afee67b124/tumblr_ndsatd6DCN1qdsywgo1_1280.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

HIS name was Charles Sylva

One more of her.

Can't find any proof of "it" being a man. Search Charles Sylvia and i don't get shit.

Emily Rudd

Why are people saying it is a man, and that he's called "Charles Sylva"?

Ugh, I can't stand attention whores like this, you can tell she fucking adores herself.

maybe she's making videos for other reasons?
Maybe they were for an audition, and they got leaked out to the interwebs?

she is very beautiful. i love her

Op here. Nope, it was makeup tutorials, blogs and shit, finally find the sauce dudes. m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVQYpPKw3Y

(op again) and here's the other one: m.youtube.com/watch?v=KF0w4GLkZJU

So I'll ask again, who the fuck is Charles Sylva then, why it's association with this cute girl?

well proves she wasnt doing it for attention. just show casing the makeup and shit.

>she wasnt doing it for attention
kek, are you the whore in the video or something? Please neck yourself you utter waste of oxygen.

no u

She's an actress and singer, these kinds of people tends to do that kind of shit, it doesn't necessarily make her an attention whore.

Do you not see the fucking op webm of it showing its adams apple?
fucks sake

Didn't you check this video you unintelligent piece of shit? m.youtube.com/watch?v=5zVQYpPKw3Y I posted it before, I find sauce thanks to the user who posted her name first.

Found*. By the way, I found her original channel too, why doesn't it has any videos now? All I can find are reuploads. Can the user that said her name first illuminate us? m.youtube.com/user/emilysteaparty

/thread

probably because Sup Forums got involved in her internet life. the autistic stampede drove her off to the hills.

And maybe that's the reason of her being referred to as a trans woman who's name was "Charles Sylva". Was it one of those "Sup Forums trolz atacks 4 da lulz"? Does any user have more information?

U gay man.

Oops, wrong post, actually u gay.

Its' def a woman. thread over.

Him

We already proved she's a girl. m.imgur.com/yjYtuWz?r

But I want to know why did this happened to such a cutie. 40.media.tumblr.com/526e267c7b6b313362d7f7afee67b124/tumblr_ndsatd6DCN1qdsywgo1_1280.jpg