THE GOOD GUYS WON!!

THE GOOD GUYS WON!!

How does it feel to lose, Trumptards?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/keystone-xl-pipeline-trump-approve/index.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>No vote yesterday. Promised vote today.
>No vote yesterday. Promise vote on Monday.

That's what dead legislation looks like.

No repeal. No replace.

HA-Ha.

he said if it wasn't passed today he was going leave Obamacare in place.

then he said he's going golfing again this weekend.

Trump didn't write this plan though. Why do you retards keep calling it Trumpcare? It WILL be all Ryan's fault if it fails, and I hope it does, so Trump can put forth a far better plan.

>thinking trump truly gave a shit about healthcare
>basically saying if it fails it fails well move on
>now he gets to say he compromised and worked bipartison

Yea. Totally a major loss to trump

Fucking this!

Muslim Ban 1 - Denied!
Muslim Ban 2 - Denied!
Build the Wall - Denied!
Keystone Pipeline - Denied!
Deregulate the coal industry - unfortunately he did do this one.
Supreme Court Pick - Denied!
Repeal ACA - Denied!

He has effectively not done jack shit except fuck up the environment by deregulating the coal industry. Chuck Schumer is going after the coal deregulation very soon though.

Even many members of the GOP are against him now. He's losing more and more support with each passing day.

>He has effectively not done jack shit except fuck up the environment by deregulating the coal industry.
and play golf, don't forget the golf

Apparently you're very new to legislative process.

Just like Lumpy.

Its a set up to get the Dems out of office in 2 years. There are a ton of Dem seats in states that Trump won in a landslide. The ones that were against the bill will be gone.

The Trump supporters won this one. Trump handled this brilliantly. The bill was crap because the ultra conservatives wanted too much cut/rolled back from ObamaCare. By forcing the vote, Trump can now point to every Rep who voted no and say to the world, "These are the people who voted to keep Obamacare." Then, when they start getting worried about the next primaries, he can go back and get a bill that keeps the good parts of Obamacare and gets rid of the crap. Plus, they might be able to use this debacle to force that shithead Ryan out of the Speaker post.

Seriously, let him play all the golf that he wants. He can't do anything except bad things, so that's why no things is better than bad things.

Keystone would've been nice though, being a leaf I need something good to happen to the oil industry, I fucking hate having a shitty dollar.

insists yet
still clueless

The People lost and will suffer. Obamacare is dead regardless if the new bill was passed or not. We still have no "affordable" healthcare. We LOST not Trump or his supporters.

It would have completely fucked the environment. Fossil fuels need to be banned as soon as possible.

Hey, he's a man of his word. People are winning until they're sick of winning. He just isn't one of them, and neither are his supporters.

>I disagree
>im butthurt
>bait bait bait lelkek can't get me!!

This is the text equivalent of covering your ears and going LALALALALA

>implying keystone would have created more than 50 decent paying permanent jobs

Keystone passed btw

He supports it 100% and he's the president. Obama didn't write Obamacare either.

>need something good to happen

You know the oil industry is doing just fine right? They don't really need billions in government subsidies.

It has since been caught up in federal court and no work is allowed to start until it's resolved, so it is effectively dead at this point.

yeah it did user I hate it but you need to update your facts.

>Why do you retards keep calling it Trumpcare?
He's right, it deserves its full name.
FAKE!care by Trump™
It's gonna be yuuge, better'n anything the world has seen yet. It's gonna be so great, folks, believe me, that people will be literally dying to sign up for it.

seems familiar somehow
ahright bc you're doing the same shit
looking for pol debate on /b
is rather disingenuous

Blame Ryan

>it's obamacare
>but it's not trumpcare

Do you idiots realise how dense you sound?

>hurr durr it wasn't written by him 100%

But Obama? Oh yeah he wrote 100% of obamacare

The fucking sliding on this thread, it's better than Olympic bobsled. Either that or Russian shills desperate to keep their guy the president in popularity amongst American nazis.

>Keystone Pipeline - Denied!
That went through today.
cnn.com/2017/03/23/politics/keystone-xl-pipeline-trump-approve/index.html

>FUCK Trump
>and his voters

xD drumpf is gonna kill millions with his health care plan!

Get real. Don't tell me you believe that Soros propaganda? As if government has the power to deprive millions of people access to healthcare.

HAHAHAHA

how sweet it is

What the fuck is this real? Non american here, didn't the Republicans have the majority of seats?

still better than clinton.

So after 7+ years to figure this out, and now not even needing the idiot Dems votes - the GOP still fucked this up?

>Be from forzen shithole
>Global warming doesn't sound too bad to me

What I mean is that when something like Keystone gets approved, it makes the oil industry in Canada look stronger even if nothing changes, as a result the Canadian dollar goes up in value, I really miss being worth more than 75¢.

Besides didn't Keystone get approved?

Obama worked with the establishment to propose the affordable care act. Ryancare was entirely proposed by the GOP establishment with 0 input from Trump himself. That's why it's not the same.

They can and do. Do you think all those ER visits by uninsured people pay for themselves? No, it drives up costs and reduces access for every one else.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
–H. L. Mencken

This is actually Paul Ryan's fault.

they are fighting. about half of them are never-trumpers, and more and more are turning their backs on trump with each passing day because they know it's not good politically for them to align themselves with him.

His daughter is a fine piece of ass.

Well you see, republicans are by and large stupid people.

Bait

That's called darwinism you cuck. Why should I be forced at gunpoint to pay the medical bills of some retard who can't take responsibility for himself?

>the Republicans have the majority

They did, but there's more than one kind of Republican. Not all of them were on board.

In a parliamentary system, the R would be two or three parties. Only one with the US voting rules.

muslim ban 2 was overturned you moron

he agrees, and has tapped dat ass.

heh this is why no one takes you seriously

This begs the question. Who has been carrying Trump for all these years? The man couldn't run a hot poker into a snow bank.

He's 0 for 3 with legislation and seems to think the constitution is just toilet paper.

And the GOP, seven years to figure out a better plan and all they came up with was "Niggers suck we need to get rid of Obongo-Care to teach that dirty nigger his place."?

Conservatism's rationality is dying here and it's not good for the country.

Paul Ryan is about to get fired.

Obamacare increased the cost of the same plan with 60% so, how was that an improvement?
Trump care was so bad because Trump wanted it to be bad, so he could put forth his real version the second time.

This is how you negotiate, first you present some garbage and then you present the real thing, the real thing will look better because of the garbage you showed first, and you know how stupid politicians are

overturned, denied, blocked, whatever you want to call it. he didn't get it to happen, so fuck trump.

Well, trump being too stupid to understand health care policy doesn't change the fact that he declared he supports the bill 100%. He's the president and ultimately has veto power. He has shown no indication that we would veto Ryan's bill. It's Trumpcare homey, deal with it.

>Mr. Trump, in a telephone interview moments after the bill was pulled, blamed Democrats and predicted that they would seek a deal within a year after, he asserted, “Obamacare explodes” because of higher premiums. The president said he did not fault Mr. Ryan and said that he was pleased to move past his first legislative fight.
Kek, majority in the senate and the house, still can't pass shit and blames democrats. Sad!

>Trump can now point to every Rep who voted no
It didn't even come to a vote

That's not what "begs the question" means. You're looking for "raises the question".

>>Vote 6 times to completely repeal Obamacare when Obama is President. Once for every year after it was enacted.
>>Fail to even vote once on Obamacare repeal when Trump is President.

How does that happen?

judge overturned the second muslim ban

nope, 1/2 of congress agrees with him. more and more turning against trump each day. trump's numbers are completely tanking.

This happened yesterday tho...

You moron. How much money you have has nothing to do with survival of the fittest

no, the second ban is in effect, a judge overturned your fucked up ruling

why isnt hillary 50 points ahead?

>conservatism is dying
>it's not good for the country
you couldn't even define any of the relevant political terminology if your life depended on it.
itt: same shills, different day--- pretending to debate pol on /b

It's called the Hipocratic Oath. Doctors have an ethical responsibility to care for those in need. Someone has to pay for that.

people like to be dicks for no reason. I bet none here even knows what Trump care meant

Feels good actually. Obamacare premiums will continue to grow and the Democrats will continue to own it.

If a piece of legislation is this controversial, then it shouldn't pass.

>Who has been carrying Trump for all these years?

The Mercers. And not for years; they jumped on to bail Trump out last summer (after dropping Cruz) so they could have their pet candidate. Bannon and Conway are Mercer cronies.

You do understand that you already pay the med bills of people who don't have health insurance, right?

You do understand that they still use hospitals....right you fucking idiot?

no it isn't except in the land of alternative facts maybe.

Why are Trump followers the stupidest people on the internet?

A judge in Maryland blocked the second one.

What does Hillary have to do with it? She sucks, everyone knows that so deflecting to Hillary is a shit tier comment

pretending to know
parroting bc don't know

God, I swear liberalism is a disease. You work hard, you make more money than lazy cucks. Is that really hard to understand?

But because there was no vote he can't point the finger at anyone except those that came out publicly against the bill.

how does it feel to be at the whims of saudi arabia you faggot

>begs the question
Don't forget the Russians too.

>judge overturned the second muslim ban

Not overturned. Issued a TRO so it doesn't go into effect during the lawsuit. Overturning will happen at final judgement of the case.

Just because the media didn't tell you doesn't mean it didn't happen, it happened.

looks just like that stupid fat mother fucker too

>darwinism

That's not the same as forcing working people to pay the medical bills of lazy irresponsible cucks at gun point. That's called communism.

And the muslim ban will stand and the Keystone pipeline will be built.

It feels fan-fucking-tastic!

This shit they tried to pass sucks.

It has to be repealed completely.

It didn't fix the "problem", which is costs.

I don't give a shit about pre-existing conditions and I'm in the majority

see

Survival of the fittest or Darwinism is the human body's ability to overcome viruses and diseases. Wealth has nothing to do with that.

Did you see the part where you carefully misquoted my post to make an imaginary point against the point you're pretending I had made?

Conservatism is not dying, it's becoming irrational. The GOP is falling apart at the seams because they integrated the TEA party, a distinctly irrational group of gullible fools lead by corporate brigands.

In a country where we only have two parties, it's catastrophic when one or both of them start to go off the rails.

>the Democrats will continue to own
Except it's now Trumps fault for not being able to change shit. With a majority in the senate and the house no less.

How's the weather in Moscow this week?

Says the retard typing on a keyboard made from petroleum.

YOU ALREADY PAY FOR IT THROUGH HIGHER PREMIUMS YOU FUCKING RETARD.

Can you understand it if I make the letters big enough for your little penis to get excited by?

Ain't Trump sexy!

Republicans voted to repeal because it meant more votes for them.

Now that they have the House, Senate and Executive, they're revealing their true colors.

Not long ago the Democrats had those three things...and then they showed their true colors...and lost all of them.