So my girlfriend is going traveling soon on her own for a few months. I trust her, but y'know...

So my girlfriend is going traveling soon on her own for a few months. I trust her, but y'know... She's going to be on her own, in different countries, for a few months. Should I be worried? Anyone have any similar experience?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/l-Oiu4-fer8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Should I be worried?
prob fam, she is a woman

You're in a damned if you do damned if you don't situation. Just let her know how much you love her before you go and give her a good dicking if you can. Call once a day, but no more than thrice. Just don't get paranoid and watch for signs when she gets back. All you can really do is hope for the best.

You're best off breaking up, for her sake too. Long distance relationships don't work, and being tied down to someone is really shit for her too. If she cheats she probably won't say so and will feel bad for the rest of the relationship, or she will say so and you will have to deal with it for the rest of the relationship (other dick in her vagina + breach of trust), or you break up anyway and she will have 'wasted' those free solo months in a way.
So, yeah.

Thanks user. Calling once a day is not an option apparently. She says that she will message me over Facebook whenever she can. She's previously gone overseas and done things (drugs) behind my back and not told me, so I'm unsure if she will do the same this time, but maybe other things as well.. Should I just wait and see, or break up with her?

I thought this might be the case :(

she is going to fuck
>women are funny
>get over it

Depends on how long you've known her and if you actually love her. If you don't see things turning out between you two, it's best just to end it now because the "what if's" are gonna be playing in one or both of your heads and its gonna put a heavy strain on the trust in the relationship, whether or not anything is actually happening. If you love her, you can play the alpha card and don't really show any threat as to where your place is relationship. The reason I said no more than 3 times a day because anymore looks like you are needy and can't go a day without her, this will make you look beta.

>On her own
>In differents countries
>For a few month
She will fuck so many dicks while you worry about her

Yes, you should be worried. Not because she might cheat on you, but you should be worried about her overall safety and well being.

It is dangerous to travel alone, and even moreso for a woman. She can get hurt, attacked, robbed, kidnapped, etc.

Where is she going to user?

actualy i did fuck this one chick a couple years ago who was traveling europe..she even told me she had a boyfriend back in england..

Fuck her for the entire weekend before she leaves, then tell her she's free to do as she pleases while she's gone.

She's going to anyways.

If she comes back to you then you know she's yours. If she doesn't, she never was.

op is a cuck for not breaking up

youtu.be/l-Oiu4-fer8

i've travel a lot.. and the only thing i know is that no one respects their relationship when traveling.. so... yep she will fuck every cock in the country

start at 1:10

If she's staying in hostels, she's 100% going to be on a tonne of dick. If she's in rooms by herself, it's probably still like 80%.

Look, tell her you think you should be on a break while she's away and you'll link up when she gets back. No promises, no pressure, if you're not feeling it when she gets back you move on. If she freaks out about that, you're probably really young and it's probably time to dump her anyway.

In the mean time, go get your dick wet too.

Yup! Mine fucked a stranger on the hood of a car in Spain. End of relationship after she told me.

why would she even tell you tho?

Pictured: OP's girlfriend on her trip

Why aren't you going with her

Wow, a stranger on the hood of a car- classy.

took too long to ask this

Many women don't consider it a problem. After dating a week my gf showed up wearing a hoodie I'd never seen before. Said I liked it and she said the guy she fucked last night gave it to her. When it turned out not to be a joke I obviously broke up. She had been fucking people almost daily, doesn't consider relationships to be monogamous unless specifically specified or married. She was a couple years younger than me, I asked the people around her age their opinions on the subject and all except one took her side thinking I was acting like a crazy old man for caring about her fucking other people

Advice? Break up now so you wont do it over the phone.

If you're worried about being worried then you are either insecure enough to make her want to cheat or you subconsciously know her true whore nature and she will cheat. You're kinda fucked either way.

Dear OP,

Would you leave your wallet in a car filled with porch monkeys while you weren't in it?

Don't you know that this is 2017 and it's totally cool and progressive to be a selfish dick-hungry slut?

You aren't crazy, not even conservatist. She was a traitorous whore. Well, if she wasn't in a relationship I wouldn't consider her that, but she was.

Conservative girls don't cheat. Get yourself a far or alt-right girl. Liberal whores love to cuck because it's empowering.

As a progressist, I consider that an aberration of progressivism.

In fact, I consider this world far too crazy in both ends.