What exactly is a normie really?

What exactly is a normie really?

99.9% of the World population

If you have to ask, you're a normies.

/thread

>When you genuinely just want to learn something but the urge to seem cool in front of pretend internet friends is just too strong

user's right, normie just means normal. Jeez, you're hard to reach...

No it doesn't seem to mean normal at all.

I think you might be a normie if you actually think that.

>have friends
>go out a lot
>have girlfried
>have sex
>have faggot morals

So a functional and contributing member of society?

Those poor people. You have it way better.

Normie is a term used by overweight, virgin outcasts from /r9k/ for people who have a life, job, friends, etc.

>have faggot morals

Haha, why are you bitter, user? How's r9k?

Yes but what if you have a job, a wife, can socialize, AND you understand what is and isn't a dank meme?

No ya bunch of wankas.
The word normie is not there to represent what a group of is, It is there to stand for what they are not.
Weird, excentric, bizarre, generally a normie is someone that thinks like a normal person and lives un ignorance of the most fucked up things that exist. They thinks bdsm is antes extreme fetish.
Im on muy Cell só i cant reqlly write a WoT here

Anyone who doesn't support the Republican party and all their good legislation and ideas of course.

I think I believe you the most.

So a normie is basically somebody who, in a social situation, if you were to casually tell a rape joke, they would lose their shit and have a panic attack that they just witnessed something horrifying.

So for all intensive purposes, a normie is somebody who has just been sheltered?

>What exactly is a normie really?
Do you thing Muslims worship the religion of peace?
Congratulation, you are fucking brainwashed normie.
And will actively contribute to the demise of humankind.

OP is a cuck

Aren't we all normies really

>Do you thing Muslims worship the religion of peace?

All religion is cancer, but the Muslim faith in particular is stage 4 cancer. Not for any particular racial reasons, but I think the idea of islamic extremist is just a meme from the 70s that got way out of hand. The Middle Easy used to be a pleasant place.

Best way to deal with this is firepower, firepower, firepower. You cannot reason with Allah.

Prove it, cuckold king.

>All religion is cancer
I agree
>The Middle Easy used to be a pleasant place
Only if you consider the raper and abuse of children "pleasant"

Anyone who refers to Pepe as 'frog' 'sadfrog' or any other word.

Basically anyone who doesn't understand maymays and their origins because if you understand Pepe then you probably enjoy fucked up jokes and aren't easily offended

You're going to shoot 1 billion people? Yeah good luck with that, sounds like a solid plan

As long as the west clings to its Jewish fairy tales we will never be able to rationally deal with the religion problem.

Israel would be next.

SYMBOL OF HATE

Well in simples terms, yes. But
It has more to It tho, like, there até normie out there that like the 'ooh dark spoopy stuff' but they either are un the way to stop beign a normie, or they just like it todo be edgy and special.
Its complexión, ill explosión further when i get to my pc

Okays thet mkes alott moe sen the ways you explon it

Most of the post point to having a life outside of Sup Forums. That's missing the point, because you cannot know whether some user is lying on the internet about his situation.

What you do know is his behavior. And on that we can tell if someone is a normie.

A normie consumes popular culture without reflection. They enjoy things that are shallow, things which do not require a lot of thought, yet believe they are intelligent for consuming it. And since they dont actually think it devolves into circle jerking. Reddit is the prime example.

There are a lot of meme responces, believe me when I say I'm honest.
It's basically Lumpenproletariat.

Reddit has some dark corners that are worth exploring. My rule is that if a subreddit ever makes it to the front page, I debate on abandoning it completely.

I like nosleep. Less retarded brother of /x/ with actual content.

I was mostly referring to Reddit comments.

Someone who is comfortable ordering a latte at starbucks whiles surrounded by college asses that got poured into yoga pants.

in my opinion its someone who is politically correct someone that thinks cops are racists and shit and don't laugh at dark humor jokes

>in my opinion
Your opinion sucks.

Basically being a normie comes down to just not being a spaz/having autism.

I never use it, but if I were to, I'd make it mean some completely disingenuous faggot who is just another case for population control. They have nothing unique about themselves and come from every walk of life. Hot girls who ask to be roasted, people who don't do things out of moralities that aren't backed up in a religion or doctrine of any kind, or people who just live an ignorant life and can not make a reason for anything they do