You have 10 seconds to prove to me why this annoying cunt is even remotely funny. Protip: You can't

You have 10 seconds to prove to me why this annoying cunt is even remotely funny. Protip: You can't

I just like how butthurt she makes people.

the backlash from Sup Forums and reddit is funny.

you cunts cant take a joke. shes trolling you

A bit ironic to say since we are in a thread about someone who can't tell a joke.

She would be funny, if she didn't use her vagina in all her jokes, yet not actually reveal it.

I'm sorry but the whole "women can tell dirty jokes too" schtick is fucking old and played out, especially since she's too fugly to even make it work for her.

We laugh AT her, not BECAUSE of her

That's not really how that meme is supposed to work.

Samefagging faggot

Shut the fuck up.

If you don't want people to point out your errors, don't make such obvious mistakes.

Basically this. Amy Schumer is, truth be told, not all that funny, but the tears of neckbeard autists are.

Not op.
and there's no errors. shitstain.

Fucking christ you are all retarded.
all one of you.

I watched her most recent special with an open mind. I had to turn it off after 21 minutes. I'm not kidding - all she did were sex jokes the entire time. None of it was funny and I would have turned it off after the first three minutes if it were anyone else, but I wanted to see if it was just a meme that she only did sex jokes or if she actually had no other material. Amazed to say, she has no other material. It's not a meme. She literally has nothing else in her repertoire. It's just sex jokes. I kept watching in amazement wondering how long she could go for. After 21 minutes, she made her point.

TL;DR - she only tells sex jokes and she's not even funny at the one thing she does.

Hey Sup Forums I have sort of a problem.

Currently, I live by an older "Gentlemen" who has been constantly spreading his B.S gossip around our neighborhood. It's mostly somebody said this about somebody. This has been going on for about 4-7 years by now and has never been true.

I would think common people would pick up on this old man being autistic and untrust worthy, but they go on and carry on like his word is a truly legitimate statement that one said about the other. This Son of a bitch has beaten his wife full on, has been convicted of a sex crime, and has been going up and down the block screaming he will shoot it up.

This "Gentlemen" lives at "1116 apt 1 S Millwood Ave Wichita, KS, United States"

it carries on to him saying that a neighbor molested his own daughter. Now I fully understand the "Not your personal army" but please consider ruining his night.
Thanks Sup Forums

That meme isn't just made to represent a hard choice, it's supposed to represent a difficult and mutually contradictory choice. You can both steal a joke and tell a joke about a vagina.

try again faggot.

I was only one of those tbh.

This.

Please insert a balloon full of mace into your rectum then sit on a pike.

NYPA
Maybe try posting in another thread besides this shit.

man is a sick fuck though.

Kudos for making it that long. I only lasted about 10 minutes myself.

Ehm.
So you're saying she would use a joke somebody else came up with about HER own vagina?
shit thats fucking genius.

Literally who and why should I care

A true hero...
also, nice dubs

It is funny that she annoys you. There are a lot of cringy, hack comedians these days. Watch nothing but stand-up on Netflix for the next week and you will be ready to blow your brains out. If you don't like her, don't watch her. I think she sucks too.

Essentially this. She's not even remotely funny, but you fucking retards keep giving her attention and calling her "dumb cunt" "slut" "Fat pig" so the feminists come in and prop her up.

If you butthurt mongoloids had of just ignored her, she wouldn't have a career, but you people fail to realize that her only real joke is you. She pisses you off, makes you call her mean names and then she collects money. She's the stand up world's version of Anita suckadickesian

You will learn soon, when she OD's on fucking cocaine one day.

we can only hope

No, she has a career because people these days have no appreciation of real comedy anymore. Nobody cares if you have a 'message' you're trying to spread through humor, everyone just wants to laugh at dick/tits/pussy/nigger-whitey jokes.

She isn't she's just a colossal twat

It's okay Amy. I'd still fuck you.

>joke about what a slut you are
>slam others for slut-shaming you when they say the same things

... no, no she isn't

she legitimately isn't funny. she knows about the backlash of her horrible comedy. so she stopped trying all together and now became the joke.

were gonna need a third button

I unironically would fuck her. She isn't very funny but I think she's pretty cute. I like my ladies chubby.

I had no idea who this cunt was. Watched a few minutes just now.

Her delivery is completely off.

Try again next time.

If that were true, Chapelle's recent special wouldn't have been nearly half as huge as it was.

The truth is your sexist-laden rants against her was objectively the most retarded thing you ever could have done. It's like handing her a shield to deflect all criticism with.

She can just hold that shit up and go "I'm perfect, they just don't like me because of my VAGINA."

If you don't resort to that childish, monkey shit flinging nigger shit, she has no shield to hide behind. You can say "no, your vagina is irrelevant, you're just not funny."

Better yet, just 1 star her to death and don't give her money.

But no, you emotional fucktards are too stupid to handle that. So you go REEEEEEEEEEEEEE STUPID WIMMINZ NO FUNNY.

If you want to cripple her career, do it right. I love how she makes you neckbeards froth at the mouth with beta cuck rage, but I'd love it more if she just disappeared.

Help a brother out. Do's and don't for destroying schumer and other feminist bitches:

DO -
>Criticize jokes as bad and unfunny
>rate her specials and movies as 1 star
>boycott her television appearances.

DON'T -
>Criticize her appearance
>Call her the Femtard trigger words (bitch/whore/cunt/slut). She already knows what she is, retard. Don't give her ammunition.
>bring up feminism at all. Just don't do it. Pretend you don't even know what that word means.
>Share dumbass memes like this. They make you look salty.
>get mad. Also makes you look salty.
>Give her any attention. Just ignore her. leave a crappy review and go about your day.

ITT: Amy made this post while tripping on acid. She sits back and peaks as hysterical laughter leaves her disgusting body.

Who knew b had such refined taste in humor. Y'all lame. She's not funny to guys. So what.

Yes, this is exactly the type of butthurt that makes her way more entertaining.

Amy Schumer's PR Firm out here trying to do damage control.

Please leave Sup Forums forever you stupid piece of shit. who the fuck made you the voice of reason? oh wait you are just some butthurt male feminist white knight bitch. go cry to your mommy and leave this place forever you queerboi bitch

faggot

She's not funny to women either. I'm married with three teen daughters. We watched it together, and didn't get through it.

Have you considered..... killing yourself?

Watch closely lads, it's shit like this that gives her power over you.

Trolling today is in such a sorry state. Trolls have become what they used to mock: whiny, sniveling, hypersensitive. There's more butthurt coming out of the supposed "troll" community than anywhere else. Amy Schumer triggers an enormous amount of this butthurt, making her a classic troll, on a level that you incels can't even comprehend.

pics of you and your daughters

Ooh, are you all triggered now? First of all, I am fully aware there are way funnier women comics out there who don't have to talk about their vaginas for laughs.Second, I have been saying she's not funny because she genuinely is not funny, not because she's ugly and tells only sex jokes. Third, idgaf about whatever feminist shit she spews, because it's people like her that make real feminists look bad. Watch your fucking tone there, white knight, you are in the wrong fucking neighborhood.

Funny as having a kid with cancer. I'm a huge fan of stand-up and she ranks among the worst i've ever seen. she makes Jo Brand look good

The vag jokes make you uncomfortable, don't they? You've never played with one and you feel left out.

Son, this pure autism.

user gives to tips to hide your powerlevel and not give her power.

You go full sperg and prove him right.

I hope you don't have to interact with anyone outside /r9k/. That's not an insult. It's empathy, I am embarassed for you.

Women making dirty jokes in standup is nothing new or special.

Off the top of my head Ellie Taylor is one who does that but the difference is that she is actually has talent.

The main difference with say her and Schumer is that Taylor isn't a fat pig that incites incel rage who make the mistake of criticizing her looks instead of her being unfunny.

So because they use their buzzwords that catches the attention of SJWs who elevate her position, and catches the attention of jews who give her a platform to push their agenda.