12/16: Bellator 169 - King Mo vs Ishii
12/17: UFC on Fox 22 - VanZant vs Waterson
12/29: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: SECONDU ROUNDO - Cro Cop vs Silva
12/30: UFC 207 - Nunes vs Rousey
12/31: RIZIN FIGHTING WORLD GRAND PRIX 2016: FINARU ROUNDO - TBA
12/31: WSOF 34 - Gaethje vs Zeferino

Previous thread: News:

>BJ Penn fights Yair Rodriguez
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/hall-of-famer-b-j-penn-headlines-ufc-fight-night-103-in-phoenix-vs-yair-rodriguez

>Dan Henderson thinks Khabib would "beat the piss out of" Conor
mmamania.com/2016/11/21/13706618/dan-henderson-convinced-khabib-nurmagomedov-will-beat-piss-out-of-ufc-champ-conor-mcgregor-mma

>Mark Wahlberg willing to sell Conor his stake in the UFC
mmamania.com/2016/11/20/13693050/mark-wahlberg-willing-to-give-part-of-his-ufc-pie-to-conor-mcgregor-if-he-cuts-the-check

>Cole Miller vs Mizuto Hirota added to UFC on Fox 22
mmajunkie.com/2016/11/cole-miller-vs-mizuto-hirota-joins-ufc-on-fox-22-lineup

>Ari Emanuel meets Trump to discuss "concerns"
mmamania.com/2016/11/21/13699758/president-elect-donald-trump-meets-ufc-owner-ari-emanuel-discuss-some-concerns

>Cerrone posts a video in which he appears to have an injured eye
instagram.com/p/BNFWqOUhDB4/?taken-by=cowboycerrone

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ4XHW5Q4gU
mmafighting.com/2016/11/21/13706936/rashad-evans-out-of-fight-with-tim-kennedy-again-due-to-commission
youtube.com/watch?v=pVPV6BB8MnU
spicybangers.tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DC is a bitch nigga

First for us blacks are the best fighters

Thank you for news and effort OP

youtube.com/watch?v=dQ4XHW5Q4gU
Post walkout.

Fuck mark Wahlberg

Champs by end of 2017:

WSW - Angela Hill
FW - Mighty Mouse
WBW - Sheva
BW - Aljarmain Sterling
FW - Aldo
LW - Michael Johnson
WW - Tyron Woodley
MW - Yoel Romero
LHW - Rumble Johnson
HW - Francis Ngannou

Shad is off 206, they should make Kennedy vs Brunson 2bh

mmafighting.com/2016/11/21/13706936/rashad-evans-out-of-fight-with-tim-kennedy-again-due-to-commission

You can tell rashid still thinking about how Glover laid his ass out.

Holly Holm vs. Cat Zingano lads.

you are the cuck of heem

What do these men have in common?

roiders

juicers

They are racist!

1) Who was the first fighter to get a submission as well as a KO victory?

2) Could Rory beat Fedor and would you watch that fight?

Cauliflower ear

Casual test

What current UFC fighter was Jon Jon's room mate in college?

Colby Covington

joe soto

this logo was based

ding ding, it's sad it's brought up ever fight

What was last UFC full HEAVYWEIGHT card?

who /free money/?

who gives a fuck

Covington was also his roomate when they went to community college.

joe rogan has a Mastiff
is there any guy who compensates more for being a manlet in mma?

honestly why the fuck did you bet this? I know it was in your favor and the memetic force is heavy on this one but Artem has lost 2/3 UFC fights prior and won only to a can. Artem is most likely the 2nd worst FW on the roster and would have been cut if he lost that fight. Teruto looked slick and sharp in his fights with high striking accuracy and great movement. Why why why why why why why why why why

because he's poor (stupid)

Cody Garbrandt, Conor McGregor, Uncle Creepy, Jullian Wallace

Gooberto Magregoriovich

>be poor
>throw money away with uneducated decision
>accidentally win money in freak result

Uriah Fucking Faber

I seriously started wondering if if Ishihara got paid off to sleepwalk while I was watching the fight. Dude didn't even look like he was trying and still managed to knock Artem on his ass, not that he followed up or anything. What the fuck

Thought that was baba before I zoom'd in

RIP Miguel Bisping

He got paid some gooby bux to lose so Artem would keep his job and gooby keeps his human punching bag

same

Ishihara isn't an experienced fighter with a 9-2 record who fights at team alpha fail. Artem, despite being 12-12 at the time has fought all sorts of styles, I watched him fight on TUF and he looked decent, he's not easy to put away and I believed he could edge it on the score cards against Teruto who has quite frankly not even been all that impressive himself.

In short, it was stupid to discount him simply cause of his record and not on the stylistic match-up itself which favored him cause he was bringing in more experience, not easy to finish and most likely an air-tight gameplan. Only dumb casuals discount people off two fights.

Oh look a bitter broke bum trying to start something. How does it prove I'm poor if I use my disposable income betting on MMA underdogs?

Artem is BASURA

Only Jones can have his way with me

>You have no idea the joy I feel when I break another man's spirit
>I love seeing him panting, gasping for air on his hands and knees, saying "man, get Daniel off of me"

What did he mean by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=pVPV6BB8MnU

>delete post immediately before someone responds to it to correct a grammatical error or include a link

this happens all the time I swear to god

I feel like I'm waiting for somebody to talk me off the ledge but it hasn't happened yet. Don't remember seeing Ishihara fight before, what's he normally like? I remember seeing Artem fight before and he looked like complete ass.

Such a bad decision on that fight

What happened to Paddy Holouhan? Did the weight cut finally permaheem him?

He's a one dimensional meme fighter so Artem beating him wasn't in any way a fluke.

people will still pretend that decision was the same as Lawler-Condit
not only did Dodson land more strikes, he also did more damage
forward movement is the only thing that won Lineker that decision, it was bullshit

>Ishihara isn't an experienced fighter with a 9-2 record
he won a TUF style Japan tournament and emerged as the best prospect out of there, getting a draw against a guy with titles in like 5 different organizations. At his age too its safe to assume he's growing leaps and bounds between fights. Team manlet also has some good fighters. Teruto has looked impressive.
It's not only that you did not not discount him, it's that you actually put $FIFTY on him? you must be lining the pockets of your bookie on a regular basis

Would you say silly dilly beat Cruz?

get a fight pass account and watch his 2 fights inside the UFC, fuckboy

Boxing > Kickboxing > Muay Thai > MMA > Sambo > EBI Format Grappling > Wrestling > Other Olympic Format Combat Sports

Fuck these haters, that's a strong bet and I think you did a good job my dude.

Artem is a good striker. Ishihara was high on himself and wanted a violent finish, which plays directly into Artem's stone hands.

Artem has looked better in each fight, training with Goober is having a dramatic effect on him and he is underrated at the moment. Great value imo

Cruz 123
then his leg crapped out on him

>you must be lining the pockets of your bookie on a regular basis

Lol coming from the guy who only bets safe favorites priced at 1.2? I also bet on Raquel and Romero at 205, you gonna try and convince me how those were bad bets simply cause the bookie told you they were yuge underdogs?

I put money on Artem cause the price was over-inflated and it was great value. If he was even money I wouldn't have touched it, but @3.10 against a young untested meme fighter and all the advantages I just listed out then it was a good bet.

you are the cuck of heem

you are the village cuck

>Cody will beat cruz

>Lol coming from the guy who only bets safe favorites priced at 1.2
as I said, /free money/, I won $140. Raquel and Romero were both smart bets after Weidman's invasive neck surgery and preemptive lobbying to be on 205 and Miesha's deleted nose, however Artem was a ridiculous bet, and you didn't even get a good price on it. $50 to return $105? LMAO, thats like 2.1

>I won $140 parlaying fighters like Gadelha and Almeida

Congrats man such a shrewd risk taker.

>Where would you make the cutoff for said pool talent? Lightweight and beneath?

Honestly dude, Lightweight and below but I feel like a good portion of Welterweight counts as well. The vast majority of the guys that fight at 170 are too small to play in most other professional sports. 5'9" is small for just about every major sport.

LW and FW are the deepest divisions because that entire pool of talent is not big enough to make it in other sports, in my opinion. BW and FW obviously count too. But once you get to WW, and it's especially true for MW and then LHW, the talent begins to have a fucking steep drop off. That's because guys that can cut to 185 and are 6'0+ play other sports, right?

Any athlete that could hang in HW would make way more playing football. That effect trickles down a long ways, I think.

+200 on the guy that in real life is the actual favourite is fantastic value, what's wrong with you?

>LOL Y R U MAKING MONEY INTELLIGENTLY
>*holds bbq lighter to a $50 bill as the flames lick its edge*

>that in real life is the actual favourite
you must be posting from another quadrangle of the multiverse because in my real life he wasn't the favorite

Care to explain?

>Making money intelligently

Anyone can do what you do you schmuck, just don't think you're smart for doing it and calling out people for betting on underdogs.

Artem was the favorite going into that fight imo, and I already explained to you why it was a good bet. Same thing with Brock. I can't believe people thought he was going to lose to Mark Hunt.

holy fuck yair will absoloutely murder bj. What were they thinking putting this shit together.

what if BJ takes him down

what the absolute fuck. give kennedy another opponent dana you faggot.

What if? MMA has past

T H I C C
H
I
C
C

Yeah sure he'll take him down, but can he keep it up for 5 rounds? I don't think so, he's gonna get lit up on the feet and KO'd in a brutal way.

BJ will submit him if the fight goes to the ground

yair will get back up. Doesn't matter, bj will try to stand with him.

It was in exchange of Irish "bitches", that's all Ishihara cares about

my gut says BJ is gonna sub him boys

one of those my head says this but my gut says this types of things

BJ hasn't subbed anyone since 2009.

buddy you and me both know that BJ fought really strong competition for the past like five years straight

Nobody knows what Yair's ground game is like and ask yourself when the last time BJ fought somebody with a questionable ground game was

Did they change the PPV numbers? I could've sworn 202 done 1,650,000

spicybangers.tk has been updated

>Nobody knows what Yair's ground game is like

Except we do, Andre Fili couldn't do anything to take him down, and he's a young stud wrestler.

Fili isn't really a wrestler. He is one of the few strikers form TAM.

kek'd good job

I think it was a joke

:)

cant edit it?

someone should sneak some jon fitch fights on there

>He didn't add the platinum fight

Goof

>UFC 201: Bisping vs. Henderson 2

you're a good lad for updating the list tho

Goober would get fucking heemed by Chandler
Let's unify those belts

The UFC doesn't release PPV numbers

don't think so

See THOUGHT YOU HAD A SPICY BANGER, BOY!
AGGGGGHHGGGGGGGG

I listen to the people. It was a good fight. At least I didn't put Dodson-Lineker or Thompson-Woodley

Chandler wouldn't be able to roid in the UFC

that's because you're a casual who has never seen mike fight :) gooby bless you nuthuggers