Michael Moore

He's the next "Lily" Wachowski, isn't he?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CopperCab
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thinking about it seems completely unreasonable but the more you look at his latest photos the more reasonable it becomes. I dont think he's gonna go public with it though, I mean, the guy has like what? 5 years left at best?

Early 2017 would be my guess

Moore has always looked like an overweight lesbian. Now he looks like an older overweight lesbian.

There's something in the eyes though which wasnt always there and you cant really put your finger on it. Dude must be taking hormones

>Finally I'll be sexy!!!

>tfw you can't grow your hair out anymore without people thinking you're gna chop off your dick or get breast implants

He's got something else in common with the Wachowskis

>Thinking about it seems completely unreasonable

Not really. While young transitioners tend to get a lot of attention, older transitioners are really the most common. It wasn't easy to transition thirty or forty years ago, especially not if you had any hopes of a career or family. So it just got bottled up.

>fatass transitions
>his next movie is about the prejudice trannies face
>special interviews with the wachowski sistaz
god I hope this happens..it would be worth it for the entertainment value alone

>Work in an airport
>He comes through
>Goes through the body scanner
>It shows an anomaly on his stomach
>Start patting him down
>His stomach feels hard
>Ask him if he has anything there
>He says "yeah a hernia"
>Let him go and watch as he hobbles over to the bench
>He spends like 8 minutes getting dressed

I felt bad for him, the guy is very unhealthy he can barely move.

its his own fucking fault though

you can see him as a child being chubby but normal to a degree and the more he grew up and the money came in, the more of a fatass sitting on his ass writing propaganda and eating burgers while cursing the system who provided him with that lifestyle, he became

He also got divorced and started shaving. Although he might have started shaving because his facial hair turned grey.

For a Liberal, he has the same choice of headgear as my Conservative father.

Are Liberals appropriating our culture?

Fuck you TSA man, I hope you get a hernia in your ass

That "gingers have souls" kid definitely is.
twitter.com/CopperCab

Goddammit, the fact that that kid has any sort of celebrity or notoriety is a reflection on how god awful this generation is.

I thought it was bad when fucking Paris Hilton got famous, i'll watch House of Wax till my eyes bleed if it was between that and fucking youtube celebrities.

I always thought of him as older Chris-chan

ugh speaking of Chris Chan how long does he have now he has an infected wound on his taint?

more like the next Jabba the Hutt

JUST