When are humans going to stop eating animals?

When are humans going to stop eating animals?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Species_made_extinct_by_human_activities
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

when they stop being tasty

When they stop tasting fucking awesome.

never

when they stop being inferior

When they stop being mean

When will vegans accept that humans are omnivores?

Top of the foodchain bitches.

Would be interesting what would happen if some species comes to eat humans.

/thread

We will stop when it is ok to eat vegans.

I mean, not like anyone would really care. But these damn laws!!!!

When animals either evolve to all be poisonous, or when humanity gets sick of wasting time with inferior creatures because we made a better tasting fat free lab grown bacon.

It's shit like this that turned me vegetarian. Thanks Sup Forums.

Pretty sure the trap threads coaxed you to try 'vegetables'and become 'vegetarian',

Regrettably, probably never. Still, there was a time when people thought the same thing about slavery, so perhaps. It'd require a fairly significant shift in thinking though.

I'll eat you too motherfucker

Never. And if they by some chance outlaw it I will hunt humans instead.
>The sound of the shot, the smell of gunpowder, the punch in your shoulder, the sight of your prey collapsing.
Heaven.

/This.
City people will never understand. They have gone soft.

Brothers. Keep hunting, keep the blood flowing.
Only way of life.

Ooga booga I am a real man, everything is subordinate to me. My mere whims are everyone elses' destiny. I like to shoot guns. I am superior, everythign else is inferior. Nuke everything (except for me, of course), fuck em let gad sortums out.

i already have.

Hunting is life. Man is a predator.
Anything else is just lies and the proof is all around you all day.
>Pic related, king of the forest my ass. Eat my .308.

That's a nice bull, Scandinavia?

Yep, Sweden. Land of the moosehunt.

Nice, Norway here here. The moose hunt is the best part of the year.

"hunters" are the biggest faggots in the world. Tough guys with your freedom dispensers, let's see you take on a fucking stag or a bear without muh gunz

Never! Ahahahahaha

i would kill both without a gun.

mans greatest weapon is his intellect.

>let's see you take on a fucking stag or a bear without muh gunz
Why?
Wolves hunt in big packs, they terrorize the animals until it falls then eat it while it's still alive.
The bobcat goes alone and rips it's throat,takes minutes to kill it.
The bear chases it for hours, causing massive stress and eventually a painful death.
A rifle? Split second of pain then death.
Humans have evolved from spears and traps to bows and now rifles.
It's nature. Deal with it.
And by the way, I also hunt with a compound bow.

that looks delicious

/THIS.
Fucking anti-hunt people.. Such cunts with zero clue on how nature works.
It was farmers that wiped out most of the predators to begin with. But I guess that is ok as long as you can grow your rabbit food.
Meanwhile I hunt the rabbit instead.

Except in 90% of cases hunting isn't even justified, as they can get food with little no problem to begin with. Or they're just tiny dicked retards that do it for sport

>your food is grown from my food's shit

Life feeds on life. Whether it is a plant, animal, fungus or bacteria - we thrive by making another living entity's energy our own. Millions of creatures die over the course of your life so that you can live. If you feel so much guilt for animals, I do not see how you can avoid the guilt of ending the lives of other living things for you to benefit from.

When will leprechaun give me a blowjob while fucking a unicorn?

>Except in 90% of cases hunting isn't even justified
From what part of you ass did you pull that number?
Most of hunters in Scandinavia hunt for meat (and most of Europe).
This isn't America where trophy hunting is a big thing..
Here in Sweden killing for the sake of trophies will get your license taken away.
The meat must be used.
>they can get food with little no problem to begin with
From where? The store? Meat from tortured animals that grew up in factories? Fuck off.

>when will animals stop eating animals
retard of the century

man is the most dangerous animal

When are faggots going to stop sucking cock?

Predators eat meat.
Humans are predators.
Humans are animals.
Animals kill.
Humans kill.
That's it. Never gonna stop. Just embrace it and enjoy your natural blood lust.

samefagging your own shit thread, lol

Kek, Fucking loser

Not sure but my steak taco is fucking delicious

Mmmmmmmm!

If you must eat flesh, make it human flesh because that's just about what it's come down to. The human species has been responsible for the largest reduction of bio-diversity in recorded history. We are now losing a species every 60 minutes and a species every 15 minutes in the tropical rain forest. That's bizarre. It's an unimaginable horror. I always get a big laugh when I troll around on the Internet and see all the raging debates still going on about whether the Holocaust happened, and all these kinds of things. It's really hypocritical. For humans to go around shedding salt tears over their fallen comrades and not even notice that we're losing a species every sixty minutes, that's revolting. People have got to understand that we really aren't too interested in whether or not the human species survives. That's the bottom line. If you're going to be eating flesh, it should be your own flesh.

I think that point will come with the widespread use of cloned meat. I'd prefer cloned meat, personally, but I think hunting will remain a thing for a very long time regardless.

I am not a hunter, but I can see the need for it in some cases where we've killed off too many natural predators in environments and it becomes necessary to cull a certain amount of the population to maintain equilibrium within the environment. Think how many hunting tags they give each year for deer in the US.

Once we eat them all.

I don't know.
When we are people going to stop complaining about shit and just accept that others are into other things.

i like that answer

"For man is nothing but a beast. He may sense his own soul, feel his own sorrow and love thy woman but beneath it all he is but all a wolf in sheep clothing"

Truer words have never been spoken.

>human flesh is less tasty

^ as a species we couldn't give a flying fuck about animal or human suffering so why give up a better tasting choice for a lesser tasting alternative

>Humans existing
>Not eating animals
Pick one.

Never. Man have always hunted. Man will always hunt.

When animals stop eating animals.

I agree, we should eat human bodies too. But I don't see why we should stop to eat animals. We're superior to them, why the fuck should we submit ?

I firmly believe that you can cure veganism and islam simply by locking them in a cell, cooking bacon nearby, and then eating it in front of them.

>implying that there aren't thousands if not millions of slaves today

Every living organism on this planet has to kill and eat another living organism to survive. I went vegan for a while because I am really into nutrition. The day I saw vegan dog and cat food I realized that I was associating with crazy people.

Hunting is a big part of the human condition. You ever wonder why people are violent?

OP is funny, I'd invite him to my BBQ.

/thread
humans have been eating animals for millions of years

Are you fucking stupid. There has only ever been one extinction caused by man in the last hundred years. And I belive it was an Austrailain mouse of some kind.

this

this user speaks the truth

But crab or any sea food is revolting

When the hell freezes over.

Never you small minded fuck

never you fucking niggger, if i want a fucking crab im going to hunt that little fucker down and eat it u cunt

Cool. More for me.

Lol fucking vegetarian fuck wads.

When we stop getting hungry.

The most polluted foods sold are almost all meat products

When are niggers going to stop chimping out?

Species made extinct by human activities:
Atlas bear
Aurochs
Baiji
Bali tiger
Barbary lion
Big-eared hopping mouse
Bluebuck
Bornean rhinoceros
Bubal hartebeest
Bulldog rat
Bushwren
California grizzly bear
Cape lion
Caribbean monk seal
Carpathian wisent
Caspian tiger
Caucasian wisent
Cebu warty pig
Chadwick Beach cotton mouse
Chatham bellbird
Chatham fernbird
Dodo
Dwarf hutia
Eastern elk
Falkland Islands wolf
Formosan clouded leopard
Goff's pocket gopher
Great auk
Guam flying fox
Gull Island vole
Haast's eagle
Hemigrapsus estellinensis
Holocene extinction
Huia
Japanese sea lion
Laughing owl...

etc.
See en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Species_made_extinct_by_human_activities

Hunting to eat is a necessity but people who hunt for fun are totally Faggots.

Yeah, and lettuce isn't grown in literal shit. Riiight.

I'm on a Greek diet, it's pretty tasty

Please user. I'm a trap and don't associate me with this vegetarian filth.

And not a single one of those is capable of intelligent thought like humans. Therefore, I don't give a fuck

I myself am ok with Kek but i do hate christians. I wanna kill all christians for killing my religion people for so many years.

I'm hoping we can add niggers, jews and east indians to that list

>for killing my religion people for so many years.
Is your god a potato?

when we convert into machines

then we will eat batteries

>comparing animals to niggers

savage

When they run out of animals to eat.

When they stop being human.

you're both wrong and stupid. Quit being biased cocksluts.

Faggot

So you remember a mouse from Australia and forget the most obvious one, the Tasmanian Tiger and then ignore the hundreds of others.

And that is way to much meat for one family to eat. I bet you gave meat to so many people. That also feels good.

Much better, thank you user.

Um wat

what about the neanderthals?

Kys vegefag

I am not sure because i have too many gods and goddesses to know that.

Easy. Dig a hole, put sharp sticks on the bottom, wait for prey to step in it. Humans be smart, muh nigga.

You do realize that any other person who does not need to comfirm his masculinity every week by shooting things looks down on you with pity, right?

>I'm just going to ignore the numerous animals we've turned into food supplies

Cows, chickens, etc. are all domesticated animals, they literally cannot survive outside of captivity. What we've done is essentially enslaved entire species of animals,

But the benefit is worth it. By becoming a food source of us, their species is ensured survival as long as we find them tasty. Think about how many chickens there are compared to any other non-domesticated bird species. They outnumber humans even.

With the rate that we're killing animals, eventually the only way to ensure their DNA is passed on is to become a regular food source of humans. While their quality of life would be in the gutter, it's the best way of getting to reproduce, it's natural selection as defined by our stomachs.

I for one can't wait until I'm munching on a Tiger steak, deep-fried Walrus blubber, or even a Panda burger. No need for cannibalism

seriously, you can't eat niggers, I just hunt them for sport.