Post some justice

Post some justice

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mPcSqh6cV-w
youtube.com/watch?v=kgv3nWf3jrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IeWCPFT3nIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Standing ovation for the mulatto kids with no daddy.

I need a loop of her saying "No" and breaking down

who would have thought

youtube.com/watch?v=mPcSqh6cV-w

That's heartless. He better fucking pay child support anyway, those kids need a father figure or at least more than their mom can provide. You wonder why I hate men

There's no way you're allowed to do that and get away with it. Good gag but he's most likely in jail or paying some heavy fines.

Nah, I don't really wonder. In my experience the SJW feminist types are easy lays but usually their queeg is dry and too tight because they're hung up on hating men when they really just want to get dicked down.

It's so fucking easy, just go to a protest wearing a MAGA hat and the ones most likely to fuck you will come right up to you and start talking shit.

no it's fair, chicks get away with illegal things all the time

I'm just saying if this was a justice thread, it doesn't really work in this situation because he most likely fucked himself despite being a good troll.

(You)

Fake and gay

moar equality

of course niggers gotta jump in like a pack of retarded apes

What I like about this one is how quickly she turns on the waterworks

Which one of you faggots made this garbage user intro?

youtube.com/watch?v=kgv3nWf3jrQ

this

Yet the white girl still holds her own. 9/10 would impregnate and make strong warrior children.

YES

one of my favs

That fucking love tap that he gives her.

Hey, for all we know the white chick started it.

>surprised when monkeys chimp out and go ape

Even if she did she should have known niggers fight in packs.

what's your point mongoloid

Nope - read up on it:
>A Chicago woman has settled with the city of Chicago after she was left with more than $100,000 in parking fines when her ex-boyfriend abandoned her car in an inaccessible airport parking lot for nearly three years.
Since the burden of proof was on her as the owner of the car, the best the city could do was knock off a majority of the fine.
>Preveau (exboyfriend) has to pay the initial down payment of $1,600 and Fitzgerald (exgirlfriend) will pay an additional $78 per month until the fine is paid off.

worthit.jpg

I assumed you were just annoyed because you assumed the black chicks were the aggressors. Is it seriously just he ganging up on her that annoys you? Because I can tell you with 100% certainty that if a bunch of white guys are walking around and their friend gets in some shit, they're going to have his back.

aight. I'll store that in my brain compartment.

YOU WHAT?

Kek. Even if she makes $20/hr that's still 4 hours a month that she has to work for her ex for a long, long time.

Not unless their grimey wanna be niggers

You fight your own battles, unless youre some kind of fake tough guy

Women don't have them, but they can definitely be dicks. *badum tss*

It's a trend with niggers though.

>Words exchanged
>Circle forms
>1v1
>Nigger starts winning - niggers cheer
>Human starts winning
>Niggers attack as a pack until advantage is lost
>1v1 resumes
>Repeat until KO

Don't mess with cats.

textbook leg sweep like nothing, good job that guy.

mistakes were made.

a) giving that ho time to tie up her hair
b) as soon as 'person' #2 jumps in, all rules are off.

she should have just jabbed a thumb in 'person' #1's eyes and switched to 'persons' #2 and 3

t. hindsight

>mfw over the fence with the trash

Ya... no

White bitch did exactly what she should have. Other bitches werent doing shit, she stayed focused and whooped that niggresses ass.

She won that fight hands down, if she let herself get distracted she may not have.

Haha. Black people are funny.

Natural selection.

>You fight your own battles, unless you're some kind of fake tough guy
Sorry, but real men don't leave their friends alone if they get into a street fight. I agree with you if we're talking about the gym, if some punk wants to fight you there, you do it man to man, but on the street you don't know what the other guy has. A lot of the times if someone starts loosing that fight, they'll pull a knife or a gun because they don't know what will happen if they lose.

So yeah, fight your own battles.

But don't be stupid. People who fuck around with honor and manliness in street fight tend to get killed by the 90% of people on the street who give zero fucks about your honor.

i want this with audio

That's how you get killed, fuckface. White bitch in a black neighborhood, and she gets into a fist fight, niggers are just going to let her fight, maybe even let her go peacefully if she wins, but if she takes somebodies eye out or maims someone, I guarantee you that some male niggers come in to settle things, and that won't end well for you.

That's why if you're a lone white guy walking though a black neighborhood, it's better to not have a gun than to have one, because if things do escalate, the amount of damage you do to the other person will decide whether you get attacked and robber or beaten to death.

>talks about being a man
>advocates fighting like niggers

Pick one

If one of my friends is stupid enough to get into a random fight with someone on the street he deserves what he gets

Now if someone else jumps in, then you get involved, otherwise not my fucking problem

No, they do not have chivalry or anything of the sort. You're giving them far too much credit
they're wild criminals in the heat of the moment. they won't care if YOU lose an eye or break something, you do not have to give a single solitary fuck about their wellbeing, especially outnumbered
fight to end it as soon as possible, get away when you can

Hows being a suburban white kid whos never even seen a nigger let alone been on the streets treating you?

ebin

>just letting them have your way with you
Nah, cuckboy. You might like nigger fists and dicks in your ass, "oh my goodness please leave after you're done with my girlfriend, i'll pay you for the privilege", but the rest of us aren't going to put ourselves in harms way for some fake "nigger code" that you just fucking made up and expect other people to listen to.
You are a fucking sack of shit just trying to get people who have never done a god damn thing to you get hurt. "hurr durr listen to me i'm such a tough hood i was in a gang in high school we had a black guy in it even and he taught us all we knew"

What does seeing niggers or being poor have to do with how niggers going to nig? Not that you have any point against me whatsoever, I just want to know what lead you to believe that niggers are anything other than piles of filth, that they don't wake up to fuck up, that they will "let you go".

Agree to disagree then I guess.

I'm not saying they're chivalrous, I'm saying that most of the time they don't actually want to kill you, they want to take your shit. If you're a white guy in a bad black neighborhood alone, you're probably going to get robbed and you might get beaten, but if you pull a gun, you're going to die. It's not about chivalry, it's about the ninety five dudes who are going to come streaming out of their houses with guns if they hear a gunshot, and they'll fuck you up.

Same rule applies to a nigger walking through a white trash neighborhood.

>this is what you do if you're alone
>yeah, but while they're fucking your girlfriend
NO.

I said alone. If you have people you need to keep safe, the situation changes.

My point is youre a keyboard warrior who doesnt have any idea wtf youre talking about.

But everyone else already knew that

While they're often referred to as,
"Slaves", on the "Democrat plantation".

"Slaves" are victims. "Slaves" do not get a choice.
They work for others.
In a culture that has "victim-hood" as the highest form of life.
"Slaves" and their "children" (165 years later children) .
Are at the very top of the "list".
They pick "Slaves" because it fits their narrative.

They are "livestock".
"LIVESTOCK":
"LIVESTOCK" , Eats what others provide.
"LIVESTOCK" "cries for more"!!!
"LIVESTOCK", "Breeds" without concern for "It's" young.
"LIVESTOCK" Is kept in "pens"
"LIVESTOCK" Has to have it's pens cleaned .
When dangerous , "LIVESTOCK" is kept in "chains".
"LIVESTOCK"..... "MILKED FOR VOTES" !
Is dangerous when allowed to roam free

Dat white pig be raysis!
HE RAYSIS!!

This is like a coyote running up and booping a mountain lion's nose. A death should have followed.

brutal!

As much as I hate nignogs i gotta hand it to them, they show zero shame in punching a women.
Which is great, because negresses have no problem hitting someone and pulling the "you can't hit me, I'm a girl" card.

>kid is caramel colored
>on the way to having a full fledged afro
>the mom is a fat white lady
You didn't need to go on tv for that one, dude.

I lived in Seattle when this one happened. They tried to play it up like a big meanie cop punched a 17-year-old girl and get the protests going. They failed to mention that the 17-year-old was a 6'2", pushing 300 pounds, and had a criminal record longer than your arm. That died out pretty quick when the video of that she-boon got released.

I was a scrappy asshole in highschool and i can't explain why, but any time someone knocked my glasses off, I fucking saw red, dude.

It was like spitting on a nignog's shoes or something.

what a dope

White man and white woman. Kid is a niglet. I'm amased that they didn't make the connection to that fat bitch cheating.

It's here, but restricted, so watch it while signed in to YouTube.

youtube.com/watch?v=IeWCPFT3nIg

Hm. Embedding vids here seems to bypass that restriction. Never knew that.