The age of white men is over, The age of the orcs has come

The age of white men is over, The age of the orcs has come

In true fact Sauron would have genocided his Orcs once he had completed his conquest. He hated them.

Shut up, Poland.

>he unironically frames his politics in the context of a children's novel

>Saruman propaganda

With which forces?

Sauron = Jews ?

>only watched the movie

>he hasn't read The Silmarillion

Where does Jackson imply that even you stupid cunt? None of Sauron's most favored servants were me, or the Dwarves he'd given the two or three surviving Dwarven rings of power to. He was always terribly butmad thst he couldn't get the Elves to really like him, even if some entertained the notion that he was repentant to learn his magics.

None of Sauron'smost favored servants were Orcs, they were men or Dwarves*

The bit about Dwarves is in the appendices so fuck off before insinuating that I'm a wiki scholar.

>Tfw never read LOTR
>Only watched the movies last year

I feel like a missed out on a lot.

>"I must say that the enclosed letter from Rutten & Loening is a bit stiff. Do I suffer this impertinence because of the possession of a German name, or do their lunatic laws require a certificate of arisch origin from all persons of all countries? ... Personally I should be inclined to refuse to give any Bestätigung (although it happens that I can), and let a German translation go hang. In any case I should object strongly to any such declaration appearing in print. I do not regard the (probable) absence of all Jewish blood as necessarily honourable; and I have many Jewish friends, and should regret giving any colour to the notion that I subscribed to the wholly pernicious and unscientific race-doctrine." ― Letter 29 — Tolkien's German publishers had asked whether he was of Aryan origin

>"Thank you for your letter... I regret that I am not clear as to what you intend by arisch. I am not of Aryan extraction: that is Indo-Iranian; as far as I am aware noone (sic) of my ancestors spoke Hindustani, Persian, Gypsy, or any related dialects. But if I am to understand that you are enquiring whether I am of Jewish origin, I can only reply that I regret that I appear to have no ancestors of that gifted people." ― Letter 30 (Tolkien's unsent response to his German publishers; a more neutral version was ultimately sent)

>"I have the hatred of apartheid in my bones; and most of all I detest the segregation or separation of Language and Literature. I do not care which of them you think White." ― From a Valedictory Address to the University of Oxford in 1959

>The treatment of colour nearly always horrifies anyone going out from Britain, & not only in South Africa. Unfort[unately], not many retain that generous sentiment for long." ― Letter 61 — Written to Christopher Tolkien who was stationed in South Africa during World War II

You can spend weeks reading through the wiki's
Tolkien was a master of world building.

No God dam it, DON'T read the wiki. Read the books.

damn*

ugh I need to eat

> this is what maiar actually believe

Here,take some lembas

>ITT

wow, he was a cuck

>I feel like a missed out on a lot.
Not really Tbh

PLEASE WATCH OUR MOVIES

Hello, this is Italy carrying the orcs in the world of men

he has a point though

Not really, Tolkien repeatedly stated his hatred of allegorical fiction.

>that leftypol pig
what a cuck board

All that is gold does not glitter,
Not all those who wander are lost;
The old that is strong does not wither,
Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

From the ashes a fire shall be woken,
A light from the shadows shall spring;
Renewed shall be the blade that was broken,
The crownless again shall be king.