E D C

E D C
D
C

What are ya, a private eye or something? You really tote that big ass CZ and a Fairbairn Sikes with you everywhere? You won't be doing that for long.

A D V E R T I S E M E N T

D

V

E

R

T

I

S

E

M

E

N

T

I'm a big guy

For you to do that every day is untenable. I'm just busting your balls though. I tote my 1911 around with me sometimes. Usually it's my .380 Bodyguard and a CRKT Squid for me, pretty minimalist. I might change around the knife, that blade is really tiny.

yeah, I doubt the cz will make it with me into the middle of summer, I just got my permit (I know, living in a cuck state) in September and wanted my first carry piece to be something that'd be cozy to fire at the range so I'd practice more. plus I live in Minnesota, so concealing in winter is a non issue

I'll definitely have to venture into pocket gun territory if I want to get off my fat ass and exercise this summer though.

honestly, I just have the knife because I like it. Half the time I leave it at home.

Fairbairn Sikes are cool, where'd you get it? Congrats on getting your permit btw. There's a lot of options out there for CC pistols. How's the CZ75?

>half the time I leave it at home

Get a knife that you REALLY like, and keep it with you always.

Fixed blades are nice, and I carry one most of the time for work (circumventing their shitty health and safety policy on folding knives) but if you aren't carrying it, what's the point of posting it in an EDC thread? Get a folder or a fixed blade with a nice horizontal sheath or something that you can carry EVERY day.

It's just a cheap ass smith and Wesson hrt I bought a year or two ago just because I thought it was neat, not sure what site I got it from.

so far I'm liking it a lot, the weight makes it a joy to shoot and the cz custom site has some neat stuff (even if it's a little spendy) I got a set of hardwood grips for it, but they're just a bit thick and cause the mag to stick. Going to have to sand them down a little before I put them back on. looks sexy af with the brown leather holster

Do you really think Česká zbrojovka come to Sup Forums to advertise, you fucking retard?

love that grey finish

I wish polymer guns would come in more colors than black and baby shit fde

The European 1911. Yeah, it does look good with those grips. CZ makes a tiny pistol btw. It's not the tiniest compared to the others, but I hear it's very well built.

>maui
>apple
>otterbox
user, I bet you're old as balls.

>I bet you're old as balls.
Older than balls

you have a military family member die?

Hipster alert !

How much did that monster set you back user?

Awesome. How old may I ask?

grandfather. he was in the coast guard during WWII

50 y.o.

how so?

You I like.
Kershaw Leek. P320 compact and subcompact.
My kinda guy.

$250 on Craigslist. got it with only 10k shutter actuations. :)

sorry to hear that

same thing for both my grandpa and dad, have two bags full of those things, figure I'll give them to my kids to give to theirs

>all these people who drive and carry

you guys are pussies.

Sweet, that's what I thought. Have a nice evening/day sir.

no worries. he was old as balls. time for him to go.

my other grandfather drove a tank in the pacific. he died when i was only 10. wish i could have got to know him. :/

I have the same wallet m80000

>$250 on Craigslist. got it with only 10k shutter actuations. :)
That's a steal. Hats off.

> not liking cars and guns

>tank in the pacific

don't feel too bad, chances are good he good to torch some japs with a flame tank

I'm going to get the conversion to take the P320 9mm Compact to .357 Sig

it was. the battery grip alone is $250 brand new. i bought it from a chick...i guess she wanted to get rid of her ex's stuff and didn't care what it was worth.

>Have a nice evening/day sir.
Carry on, young user

ITT: Paranoid faggots with small ego and an even smaller penis.

You guys crack me up. Bringing around guns trying to act like big heroes. You are just fragile and scared faggots.

Keep going around with your useless weapon, show everyone you got a big scary knife. Be my guest, i'll be at your house fucking your girlfriends, sisters and mothers, so they can see what a real man looks like.

Don't get me wrong. I support every decision you make that brings you closer to being killed. :)

Should be just a barrel swap.

he wouldn't talk about it. i remember he had a giant scar on his stomach and forearm. like 8 to 9 inches long.

he brought back 3 jap rifles....but my drug addict uncle pawned them long ago.

my grandfather in the coast guard brought back a Mauser K98 and gave it to me. It's locked away in my safe. :)

The only real badass itt

It's a pen gun you dip

it's damn near out of ammo

>Badass
>Drives a toyota

edc

berry picker af