I'm so happy American culture isn't changing because of fucking immigrants unlike Europe

I'm so happy American culture isn't changing because of fucking immigrants unlike Europe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you can't change what doesn't exist

big fucking accomplishment, its not like you had any culture to begin with

>it's a "cultureless foreigners are butthurt" episode

Chicano

American culture is everywhere.

FACT: America is a proud Latino country

kek

Don't forget to bag up my grass clippings, Paco

Rich coming from another Mexican new world country trying to be Italian

Get your own culture and language you faggots

>nothing is everywhere

that's pretty deep.

fpbp
Butthurt confirms.

CHICANOS ARE THE MOST POWERFUL RACE IN THE WORLD

PREPARE FOR RECONQUISTA, GRINGO

I agree, but care to guess why?

I think it is because the forces against any such change are too strong. Between the government taking its sweet time to initiate any meaningful policy change and companies trying every which way to make us spend, we are eternally locked to this so called pursuit of the American dream. It's not going anywhere

You better unite your cartels and pack a lunch there Jose.

ITT: People are proud of their """culture""" didn't change, while it acctually came from Europe.
Also i didn't noticed change cultural change in Europe, sure there is more muslims but last year when i was in France, Germany and Spain i didn't notced any changes since my last trip 5 years ago with parents.

>chicanos live with 70 people in a one bedroom apartment

we can just bomb like 10 spic apartment complexes and wipe you all out in one fell swoop

AZTLAN

Z

T

L

A

N

The wall just got 10 feet higher.

>valueing a culture as a quality

American culture is litteraly a culture of immigrants.

>its a thread with a chicano arguing with an american and in a few more posts the "when i worked with the border patrol blah blah blah" poster is gonna start posting
i fucking love my country

t. Mbumba Djou

/CHI/ WILL DOMINATE THE WORLD

What are you talking about? Europeans generally have become more aware of Islamic culture than their grandparent counterparts

Here we don't know or care about other cultures so ours never changed

you can't change what doesn't exist

Our culture hasn't been influenced at all really.
The most contact you have with Muslims as an ordinary German is when you want to buy a kebab from one of their stores.

In 13 years of public school I've had like 3 turks and 1 kurd in my class and never more than one at a time.

They are basically segregated from normal society and the few who do come into the mainstream are well assimilated.
I'm sure if you are living in one of those ghettos for poor people which is full of muslims you "learn" a lot more about them though.

yanks on pooicide watch

your culture came from Africa though

American culture permeates the planet
They are the only culture in history to do so

American culture has become a joke. Just a bunch of brands, products and slogans.

JAJAJAkek

fpbp

>I'm happy just for the fact that my country isn't falling apart
I wish I could say the same

Is a Canadian really making fun of American culture? Is this real life?

America is already a degenerate violent culture so they cant make it any worse

>Canadian calling anyone degenerate

It takes a non-existant culture to recognize another one ;)

What is Mexico?

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

>America's degenerate culture is ruining the world
>America doesn't have culture

>9 replies
ok i will reply too

>American culture isnt changing because of cukture
>American culture is literally just a perverted mix of different immigrant cultures and niggers
Kek

why is american hour the worst? weak bait and flaming butthurt. jesus..

european culture was already losing the culture war with america, hardly surprising its continuing to decline.

France, I thought you you were our best ally

Guess not

American culture is why we can all indulge in decadence

YANKS BTFO

ANODDA 9/11

stop the asshurt and shitty threads, you'll have me can it as well.

>the glorious unchanging American culture

youtube.com/watch?v=vJwKKKd2ZYE

Isn't being an immigrant the very foundation of USA's culture?

delete this

>not recognizing the most recognizable pasta of Sup Forums
Pierre pls

America is a mix of cultures, it was literally built by immigrants that brought in countless different customs. There's no one form of American culture, it's a combination of different ethnicities that all bring something unique to America

Sharters BTFO

Wew lad have some of my nutter butter to sooth that hurt ass of yours

Oh here he goes again. Look at you Canada, posting on Sup Forums thinking you just said some smart shit.

Out of all countries that post here Canadians are the ones that piss me off the most. Their entire fucking culture makes no sense. What exactly is it that you do? Wear flannel shirts and slurp syrup?

If I think of America I think of guns, pop culture and freedom. Sure, lots of ignorant baboons but at least they wear their retardation like a badge of honor, use it as a cultural identity, their flag promotes the unity of the country with all these stripes and stars.

Germany is orderly, a country that prides itself on its rules and their citizens who follow them. It's also the country with the biggest responsibility when it comes to destroying Europe with its two world wars and government sanctioned refugee crisis. Their flag waves strong colors, black, red and gold. A dominant flag for a dominant country.

Russia is strong and stubborn to a fault. They live hard lives and don't complain about it. Obviously the entire country is pretty much a shithole but it breeds strong people who can take care of themselves. Their flag represents the cold, the white, the blue but also the burning passion in the red, it all comes together to signify that their country is bleak but there is strength in that.

But Canada, what are they fucking known for? Being "nice", i guess? Is that your role in the world? Being fucking nice? That's not an achievement. Everyone can be nice. It's easy to be nice. You just don't have to say anything bad.
So what did your fucking country decide to put on their flag to show the entire world what Canada is all about? A leaf. A FUCKING LEAF. You decided that you like to slurp your shitty syrup so damn much that you might as well put the fucking leaf that it's made of on the flag. You don't even respect your own country so why the hell should I?

Why does he have a nigger's hand?

Is he telling all whites to leave Flavortown at once?

Fact: American culture is Chicano culture

that's a lot of replies

"But Britain is the parent country, say some. Then the more shame upon
her conduct. Even brutes do not devour their young, nor savages make war
upon their families; wherefore, the assertion, if true, turns to her
reproach.... This new world hath been the asylum for the persecuted
lovers of civil and religious liberty from every part of Europe. Hither
have they fled, not from the tender embraces of the mother, but from the
cruelty of the monster; and it is so far true of England, that the same
tyranny which drove the first emigrants from home, pursues their
descendants still."

tfo rednecks

for you

times will change, in 50 years whites will be less than 50%. Plus, why did you import so many africans? they are a big part of USA but mexicans will take over eventually.

>le_56%_face.jpg

I appreciate your opinion.

tick tock tick tock

>USA inmigrant-based culture doesnt change with even more inmigrants.
Really nakes you Cinco de Mayo