Cleveland

>0-11
>Perennially dog shit
>Worst logo
>0-11
>Arguably worst uniforms
>0-11

Does Cleveland have any fans left? I think I'm done.

Bitch and moan about "fair weather fans" all you want: the Browns and the NFL are soulless corporate machines. And I don't like what they're selling.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ctLM0_eE42w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns_(baseball)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

If they were to play the Packers this week, theyd win tho

Take a stand senpai

>0-11

It's 0-22 if you count preseason and last season.

The browns need to relocate and change name, ownership, players, and branding.

didnt they do that once before and become the ravens and then win a superbowl lmao

Whole team needs to be bought out by the NFL and gutted.

>Worst logo
>Arguably worst uniforms
This is just objectively wrong, Browns are aesthetically GOAT

is this just one assblasted user that keeps making these cleveland bully threads or what?

browns have one of the most loyal fanbases in american sports.. they're not going anywhere, user so you should just kys

no they're not

there's color rush uniforms that look better

boring =! good

you're an moron

you're a blind moron that has no sense of color scheme or coordination either

It's been 22 years since they even won a playoff game.

>Does Cleveland have any fans left?

Yes, I work retail & have been reselling NFL merch on eBay for profit. Cleveland Browns merch has been selling as well as Raiders, Patriots, Seahawks, Cowboys, Steelers, and Broncos merch. & it's all across the country. The Brown's have an amazing fanbase

>browns have one of the most loyal fanbases in american sports
By default. They haven't done anything since coming back into the league almost 20 years ago. 100% of their fans are loyal since it's literally impossible to be a fairweather Browns fan.

>is this just one assblasted user that keeps making these cleveland bully threads or what?
Maybe more than one. A small group dedicated to imagining their lives will be better if they shitpost about a city.

>He funds mediocrity

Scratch that.

>He funds a shit team that has the color of shit as one of it's primary color.

What's his endgame?

You have really shitty taste.

Will they make it to 0-16?

Are you retarded? The Browns are literally classic, they have colors functioning as a logo and they're the most recognizable franchise in sports. The colors obviously go together well. And the fact that they're named after a coach and not an animal, weather, or some random shit is great.

As a Lions fan, I hope not

classic =! good either

they're not the most recognizable franchise either are you retarded?

>worst uniforms

I'm sorry, you were saying?

>classic =! good either
How often is this the case? Why is anything "classic" if it isn't because it has long-lasting appeal?

>they're not the most recognizable franchise either
You might be touched, mate. I promise you if you were given a sheet with various teams' color schemes you'd pick the Browns out 100% of the time. Scratch that, you specifically probably couldn't.

OP is an assravaged warriors fan

The only way that sickly off-orange or brown could look good is if they were paired with a monochromatic color like white, black or a gray.

They should commit to a brown/white or a brown/black/gray

you're so dumb

classic can be classic because it's old or an original

coke a cola classic
a classic car
etc

the browns are classic because they havent changed, just like the raiders uniforms are classic (although they actually look good)

Well meme'd, my friend.

I was hoping for a discussion, but I see you cant justify throwing money at perennial failure.

>black/gray/white

Not saying Raiders are bad unis but that's literally the most boring color scheme conceivable.

>coke a cola

What

red, white, blue
red and yellow
brown, orange, and white

also it's silver not grey

this

>giant turds
>aesthetically good

huehuehue

don't besmirch the jag wires

coke changed to "new coke" and then everyone hated it so they went back to their original or classic recipe

it's literally called "coke-a-cola classic" but everyone just calls it coke

the uniforms could be better, but black, gold, and teal is a pretty sick combo

FUCK YOU MIKE PETTINE GET PICCOLO
youtube.com/watch?v=ctLM0_eE42w

>coke-a-cola

It's Coca-cola.

>most recognizable franchise in sports

I kek'd audibly
They're not even the most recognized franchise in their division.

I feel sorry for you that you are so deluded about your god awful team.

i dont drink soda so i dont fucking know lol, point still stands though

I feel sorry for you that you are so deluded that you honestly think i give a "fuck"

you do though

The horrible thing is that something very similar will probably happen in the near future...

You sure showed me, making a post to respond to my mine.

0-11 buddy

I DONT CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY ANYMORE

0-11

>New Coke allegedly tasted better
>Dirty southerners chimped out because the old coke was an identity thing

The south is literally the worst

>named after a coach
Nope. They are literally named after faggy little elves, hence the old logo.

We need a Browsn general.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cleveland_Browns_(baseball)

Just gonna leave this here

>they're the most recognizable franchise in sports

I have never seen anyone wearing a Browns jersey in my entire life. If I was not a football fan, I would not even know they existed.

The logo and uni were my favorite in the league besides for my own team until they changed the uniform to look like some oregon duck knock-off futuristic dogshit

I'm a fan for life and I don't mind at all that they're always bad. I mean I'm not happy about it but I accept it. They're the loveable hapless comic relief of the league, and they're a great team to root for. I mean it, I don't believe for a second that my life would be better if they were good. I've met Patriots fans and most of them seem like fucking miserable people, going through existential crises every time they miss the super bowl or fail to crush the jets convingly enough. My team loses their 11th game and I chuckle to myself and go about my day, its fucking great.

Also I harbor no ill will against the (comically inept) front office or (current year's revolving door) coaching staff, but I do sort of hate Jimmy Haslam. Fucking corrupt asshole. Why I don't go to games and I only buy unlicensed merch.

Go cavs.

They still get blow

cleveland blew a 3-1 lead

Tough to blame the unis on the Browns, Nike have fist fucked everyones look with their college like redesigns and 80's collar modifications.

think about how sweet it will be once they start winning
t. panthers fan.

>To be as famous as EatDatCheesecake445

this desu
Browns are the best team to be a fan of. Nobody memeing their way over to our side of the fence like with the Seahawks, nobody taking W/L ratios way too seriously, etc.

Plus, if you think about it, we're the most powerful team in the league. Imagine:
>play a game against 0-11 Browns
>lose
>mfw
Literally every Browns win is a massive BTFO to the other team. Every victory is cathartic, even against the Jets.