Agree or disagree?

Agree or disagree?

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/e5TQUiF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Disagree.

Simpsons aren't white. They have yellow skin. Jaundiced lives matter.

>e5TQUiF
>imgur.com/e5TQUiF
let me get this right
so it was posted on Sup Forums first then Sup Forums and then reddit and then on Sup Forums again?

were the waifu posters right about the invasion

The Simpsons are yellow, so I guess only Asians can dress up as them.

jesus fuck who cares

Nigs are in for a hard time over the next few centuries if they think the tricks they used on whitey will work on our gook overlords.

The lisa hair is pretty spot on desu

>Images must be exclusive to one site

Stop being a total homo you fag

>Simpsons aren't white

Checkmate atheists.

Niggers can have The Simpsons. That show should've been killed 10 years ago, and I'm being generous.

The ebony queen in that pic isn't hot, so no.

WE WUZ SAMPSONZ

Both SJWs and the Alt Right, why do they complain about stuff that really doesn't matter. It's not like the black dad is going "SIMPSOONS WAS BY DA BLACKMAN", it's just harmless cosplay. Why do people have to take shit so seriously.

Stay on your fucking site you tourist piece of shit

Checkmate Allah peace be upon him

>blue eyes
>blonde hair

hey reddìt

>if a white family dressed up as black characters they would get hate, racism works both ways
I agree with this
>this is appropriation
I disagree with this. If you ever complain about cultural appropriation you should kill yourself immediately

clearly they are white, the father is around despite shooting loads into marge

WHO GIVES A FUCK?????

>If you ever complain about cultural appropriation you should kill yourself immediately

If you're OK with Julius Caesar being played by a black guy, you should kill yourself immediately.

hey honorary redditor only here because reddit lied to moot on /q/ and removed our defense from them

This, they dressed up for fun and posted the image online. If people would actually stop caring about this kind of thing, we would have the equality everyone talks about quicker.

Oh I was making a joke (hence the jaundiced lives part).

If I'm being honest about it, I don't see a problem with white people dressing up like black characters so long as they don't try to do blackface. If a little white kid wants to dress up like Finn from the Star Wars then hey more power to him.

I realize some people don't agree but that's just life and the best thing you can do is not give them power by caring about their opinions.

Well, the family didn't see a reason to paint themselves white (notice I didn't say yellow, because OP's picture somehow suggests the Simpsons characters are white) unlike the more "fun" party people during Halloween.

>the simpsons are white culture to white people
LMAOOOOOOO

Did your buck force you to post this? Blink once for yes twice for no

Yeah, that's somewhat accurate. I'd say it's a part of American culture, particularly for those who lived in the 90's (I get that the Simpsons is still on, but it isn't the same kind of cultural phenomenon now), but I'd also get how you could tag it "white" as well.

Works of comedy are often an intrinsic part of a culture.

>Jaundiced lives matter.

>bart no where to be found
So all it takes for bart to get sent to juvie is to be black.

stay cucked you nigger loving SJW filth

Nigga shut the fuck up

I remember some workers at my local comic shop, one of whom was black, were talking about how they talked to someone in blackface at an anime con. I forget which character it was, but they said the makeup is seen by many to be offensive.

They said if you want to cosplay as a black character, or of any other race, just go as yourself without makeup. I agree with that.

Unless you're going as an alien or robot or some character that would need makeup, why the hell bother trying to copy skintone? It's extra work you could put into your costume.

This family is just cosplaying characters they like. So they did black Simpsons. Feh. Who cares. Hell, when people put on bright yellow makeup it just looks creepy.

Are whites scared they are getting more and more stuff taking away from them

I agree with this 100%.

how are they sjws?

Did not know Sup Forums was full of neckbearded lib cucks, Trump will destroy all of you when he wins.

>Invent the known world
>Get told you can't do or say more and more things by people who'd still be living in mud huts

Gee I wonder why whites are slowly going mad

I actually did give an Asian friend some crap when she said she wanted to someday cosplay as Steph as Batgirl. Though I said it was mostly because I couldn't stand that DC made Spoiler into Batgirl and sidelined Cass. She did say she liked Cass's Black Bat costume, but she said she really liked Steph's purple Batgirl suit.

t. /r/Sup Forums Sup Forumsedditor

Disagree. Cultural appropriation is a meme and should not be taken seriously. Cultural appropriation should only evee be used ironically to point out the hypocrisy of SJWs and minorities that use it unironically.

Blacks and other minorities should be encouraged to "appropriate" white and/or American culture because that leads to cultural integration instead of the countless generations of niggers in America and Muslims in Europe that will continue to act like subhuman trash and never be productive to society.

There is NOTHING wrong with black face. It would be racist to dress up as a black character and not try to emulate their color as well.

Appropriation doesnt exist, its a retarded concept.

I have seen numerous times at cons and online where black guys cosplay as Superman or Asians cosplay as white characters.

Hell, there are tons of girls who cosplay as male characters.

Whatever. They're a black or Asian or female version of that character.

You can imagine that a man from Krypton can fly, but you can't wrap your head around someone from another gender or race liking a white male character enough to dress up as them? C'mon.

(this is not satire)

ummm ok you little racist white bois, but beautiful black QUEENS have someone no other race called the eve gene that lets them have children of ANY AND ALL features.

Well it does exist, but is not a BAD THING.

People need to chill the fuck out about race.

You know. If you are ignorant and don't know anything about history. Sure.

Way to be autistic as fuck.

You don't live in a bubble.

I can't see it right, did the guy shaved his hair like Homer or is it just painted? Because if it's the former then that's sone dedication

>There is NOTHING wrong with black face.
Blackface was and is still used to make fun of black people, which is wrong in my opinion. Even if you're using it in a way where you aren't trying to make fun of black people, it still has that connection for a lot of people out there.

Is this where we're at now? Do you actually care? Does this actually legitimately offended people?

WEEE WAZZZ MOTHAAAA FUCKING KINGS N QUEEEEENS N SHIET

The Hetalia horror stories. I completely forgot about those.

I bet she doesn't think pizzas and burritos are appropiation

I am pretty sure even my gay Mexican friend who went through Oberlin to study abroad in Japan would call her a stupid cunt.

Why is it wrong to make fun of black people?
Humor is based on prejudice, isn't it?
So, in order to joke, you have to joke about something, right?
So, why is it that there should be some things you can joke about and some others you can't?

Thank goodness my female friends and girlfriend who were into it were sensible about it. Well, as sensible as you can be about wanting to see personifications of turn of the century European countries wanting to have gay sex with each other.

> 2016
> The only reason the entire subsaharan nigger population has any food is because of white people

If it wasn't for whites, niggers would be piled up in mass graves.

I thought that the spics already claimed The Simpsons?