It's a little fat manlet has LA on lockdown with every drug baron scared shitless of him...

>it's a little fat manlet has LA on lockdown with every drug baron scared shitless of him, including his own superiors that let him do anything he wants episode
lmao fuck this show, this shit is even more ridiculous than Oz, and that's saying A LOT

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6ugLTzRLE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

O wasn't meant to be super realistic. Which is why it was called "Oz"

More like fiction and in another world. a lot of people never caught on to that .

anyway. the shield gets a lot better after first 2 seasons. sort of like justified.

I can't stomach more episodes of this, I've finished the middle of season 2 and I've got enough, it's all bullshit and I think it'd be different if they cast someone else as Mackey. I mean, I really can't buy that the entire LA drug underworld and law enforcement shits their pants because of this fat manlet.

You think Vic Mackey is gonna let you get away with this bait? Better think again! You think he's gonna haul you in the station and give you a fair trial? Better reconsider. He's gonna come for you in the dead of night with the Strike Team and own your fucking asses, you'll never be heard from again. You'll regret the day you ever talked shit about Vic Mackey. Start shitting your pants, from now on it's never gonna be JUST ANOOOOTHER DAAAAAY again!

you keep calling him a fat manlet

it's nice that you're trying to use buzzwords, but the guy looks exactly like what a corrupt cop would look like and they're not going to have some jacked fucking triquadriceps killing machine to be the main character

if you get put off by a show because of stupid shit like this then kill yourself

Shane did nothing wrong

You mean Cletus Vandamme?

lmao niggers dont even need gameboy cartridges to play games

>Me no speakee Ebonee, Shithead!

it's funny that you think physical size correlates to power or authority in real life. step away from the memes dude

>Turns out the kid's a cum-burper, grabbing his ankles from Mexi inmates.

What did he mean by this?

>op basically an omega male who can't fathom Vic's alpha appeal and his mind goes into full defence mode, lashing out in the only way he knows how

>ruthless
>has the power of a badge
>years of experience of dealing with violent criminals and deadly situations
>has a team of other ruthless goons at his disposal
>has connections

But sure, you're over 6 feet, there's no way he'd intimidate a badass lanklet like you.

>it's a vic opens a portal to another dimension episode

youtube.com/watch?v=Yp6ugLTzRLE

The shit they got away with is amazing. I love this show.

You stupid faggot

its sort of based on a true story. the rampart cops taxed the drug gangs in LA during the 90s and busted the ones that didnt pay.

oz is set in a fantasy world, its like an allegory.

I wish the armadillo arc was longer

Is this the commissioner on Gotham?

no, its just The Commish

>Hating on this show

Go back to your Breaking meme and pony show faggot

This is hilarious

The acting is pure shit though. Prime TV show material.

This, the acting is unbelievably bad

I personally can't stand the "badass" butt rock/nu metal soundtrack. I know the show aired in the early to late 2000's, but still, goddamn.

>it's a dutch gets cucked episode

I'm glad some people actually understand Oz for what it is. It's not meant to be a deep character study like The Sopranos or a naturalistic depiction of life like The Wire, but an exploration of various themes and sociological ideas in a heightened, stylized, essentially Greek fashion.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

heheh. nice trips

best character, though

i think I fell out of my chair when Vic walked up to Forest Whitaker's IA guy and told him point blank "your wife's pussy tastes like sweet butter"

I pissed my pants when Vic took the mexican guy to One Niners, and yelled out to their leader "yo, does your sister's ass taste as sweet as this guy here says it does? He wants to know what yo mama puts in them corn muffins"

Kill yourself you retarded faggot

fucking Mackey

time to rewatch this show

I was very glad to open this thread and see everyone calling OP a faggot.

indeed

that's actually Aceveda

>there are hardly any videos of this show on YT

I bought the DVDs. If someone could teach me how to rip them online I'd definitely generate buzz for this show.

shit i dunno dude lmao

>Letting memes (the shitty internet kind, not in the academic sense) affect your perception of reality and fiction

You've allowed this website to turn your brain to mush because you're dumb as fuck. Sorry, user.

Best mexifu

>fat mick manlet street cop
>badge
It never ends well.

he good as agent Schrader in breaking bad

bump. anyone wanna point me to some program I could use? I really want to use all this great content I have sitting around. I have a lot to offer.

>the shitty internet kind, not in the academic sense
I have a doctorate in memeology and everything you said is bullshit. And the lifts aren't fooling anyone.

VLC.

I don't know how to do it so that the files are a reasonable size. I've tried ripping stuff before but the file size always winds up being huge.

memes aside how is the shield? does it compare to greats like the sopranos?

It's lesser in scope than The Sopranos or even The Wire, but it is far superior to Breaking Bad.

i found it didnt age well, and the tough guy dialogue didnt quite land for me, but im glad i watched it.

It's more action packed than more well known show like sopranos or other police/prison dramas.
But good television, quite entertaining and with interesting stories most of the time (and some seasons have very good cast)

>it's a Shane commits murder suicide episode

>it's a Claudette yells at everyone episode

>tfw you could watch CCH Pounder break balls all day long

She's very good at it
Poor dutch never had a chance

>it's a cuba gooding jr gets cucked by vic episode

I can just picture someone beating the shit out of you while you're cryin'
>b-but you're not big enough for me

Google "how2ripdvd", user. Handbrake could prove useful but dvdrips of the show already exist.