I need your help /b

I need your help /b.

I went out on a date with a co-worker, and we ended up back at my place.

I roofied her drink so I could have sex with her while she was passed out.

Now she's saying she just "knows" I raped her (but I don't consider it rape because she voluntarily came back to my place).

She's threatening to go to the police if I don't give her $5000.00

What should I do? If I sell some stuff, including my gaming computer, I can pay her.

Or should I go to the police and report her for extortion?

Isn't extortion a federal offense?

LARP

Yeah, thats what to do. Go to the police and say that you raped a girl and now shes trying to extort you, shit happens ALL the time bro. Theyll be chill.

>She's threatening to go to the police if I don't give her $5000.00
You have that in writing? Lawyer up

You raped her you fucking retard. If you report it to the police you'll be imprisoned for rape. If you pay her 5000, she'll probably report it anyways. My advice: Change your name, get plastic surgery, and move to the middle east where rape is legal you sperglord.

Not larping, bro. It happened this week.

>You have that in writing? Lawyer up
It's on my phone as text conversation.

>if a girl comes back to your place on her own free will then you're allowed to force her to fuck or make her unconscious and then have your way with her and it isn't rape
>being this delusional

On the other hand she most likely doesn't know anything and knows you're a pussy bitch who will pay her the money even if it's a false accusation.

It's not rape if the cameras in my apartment building AND the Security officer at the front desk can confirm she voluntarily came to my place for sex!

Why else would a woman come to a man's apartment home at 2:30AM???

IT'S NOT RAPE.

She knew what to expect.

No, dumb fuck, it's rape. I could go to my friends house and want to play MK9. Does that then give him the right to drug me, and fuck me while I'm unconscious? And no, she didnt expect to be drugged unconscious and pounded. No you beta, it's rape.

>Isn't extortion a federal offense?
Do you two live in different states?

You roofied her drink? wtf ? I hope she sends you to jail.

there is no evidence.... if it happened last week how will they find your dna on her...

you're golden. Call your lawyer and sue her ass

Was it worth it when you were flopping around like a moron against her limp body as she was unconscious?

Fucking idiot, you may as well just buy a hooker. Sex is 1000x better with a woman who desires it and interacts.

Ask for the footage of her willingly coming to your place, plus the texts. Go to your lawyer and sue her. Don't warn her to fuck off or anything, just sue her. All the evidence is right there. You'll get her pussy and her money. Fuckin hate bitches

#Thingsthatneverhappened

>Do you two live in different states?
No, but I thought since the mafia extorts people, then it's probably a federal felony

>No you beta, it's rape.
How can it be rape if she didn't even feel it, dumbass???

The only reason I think she figured it out is because I came inside her.

>there is no evidence.... if it happened last week how will they find your dna on her.
That's exactly what I'm thinking, bro.

This makes me feel better.

Thanks

Pretty sure she didnt expect to be roofied and fucked unconsciously. As soon as she was unconscious she could no longer give you consent, you raped her. If you go to jail its your own fault for being deluded and evil.

>Fucking idiot, you may as well just buy a hooker. Sex is 1000x better with a woman who desires it and interacts
I already knew she'd say no, because she said she wasn't into me.

I really didn't have a choice at that point.

>. If you go to jail its your own fault for being deluded and evil
I don't think I'll go to jail, because there's no semen on her anymore if she showered.

you're fucked and you deserve it

check em

Of course it's rape. You made her incapable of consenting and the courts don't like it when people assume consent. If you really believe it wasn't rape, why are you worried about police involvement?

Go to police. Say shes extorting you because the two of you had a one night stand. Get the cam footage from the lobby to back you up. Plus the text and youre actually golden. From their eyes it will look like shes trying to con you.

>░░░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄░▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
>░▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
>▀▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▌▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█
>▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄
>▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▐▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▒▀▄
>▒▒▒▐▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▒▀▒▌▒▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▌
>▒▒▐▒▀█▀▀▀████▀▀▀▌▐▐▒▒▄███▀▄▄▐
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄█▄█▌▐▌░░▐▒▌▒▌█▄█▒▌░░▐
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▒▀▀█▄▄▄▄▀▄▒▀████▄▀▒▌
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▒▒▀▄▀▀▒▄▀▐
>▒▒▀▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▒▒▒▒▀▄
>▒▄▀▀▄▄▒▒▒▒▄▄▀▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▐
>▒▒▄▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▄▀
>▒▒▒▀▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▌
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▄▄▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▒▄▀
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▌
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▄▒▄▀
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▒▒▒▀▄▄
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▄▀▀▄▀▄▒▄▀▄▒▒▒▀▄
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒█▒▀▄▀▀▒▀▄▀▒▒▒▒█
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▐▒▒▄▀▄▀▒▒▒▄▒▒▒▀▄
>▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▌▒▒▀▄▒▒▄▀▒▒▄▒▒▒

Did you reply to her blackmail texts? If so, what were your replies?

You had sex, didn't you? Why split hairs?

This. Post screens.

>Of course it's rape. You made her incapable of consenting and the courts don't like it when people assume consent. If you really believe it wasn't rape, why are you worried about police involvement?
If a woman comes to a man's house to sleep over, she assumes responsibility that the man will have sex with her, one way or another.

I don't care what some bullshit liberal court says.

The courts also say a dude can chop off his dick and become a woman legally.

You believe that too, retard?

Its only a federal offence if the parties involved cross state lines, but since you said she sent you a text message it falls under federal jurisdiction

So you legit raped her and want her to be imprisoned for defending her rights? Sounds like you need to get your ass kicked.

Sue her first for attempted extortion

Give her the money and then kill yourself you fucking cock sucking bitch faggot. If she had a brain she'd press charges against you too you fucking cuck.

Screen shots or it didn't happen

>Did you reply to her blackmail texts? If so, what were your replies?
Yes.

Don't worry, I was smart. I acted in the texts like she was scamming me, and I never admitted to anything.

The texts look like she's a trash slur trying to scam her co-worker who makes more money than her.

I'm in corporate, and she's just an admin assistant.

No, you can send her to her own place instead if she's not going to give it up.

Instead you/OP pretended to accept that she wasn't interested and instead raped her.

Ok thanks for confirming, bro.

The way you've aggressively protested at every user that doesn't agree with you pretty much tells us everything we need to know about what you really believe. Rapist.

You do know that in cases where there is evidence of criminal mischief a thread can be reported and an IP address drawn to investigate. By admitting this you are effectively putting yourself in prison.

Post screenshot for keks

You raped her.

Pic related

It's not rape if she can't even remember, retard!

If I told you I fucked your ass hole last week, but you can't remember it, how are you a victim?

I swear, people are so dumb!

It's not rape if she has literally NO MEMORY of it.

She didn't experience anything.

>since you said she sent you a text message it falls under federal jurisdiction

Why is this? Are all communications a federal matter? Britfag so don't know U.S. law.

No. I mean I know you're probably just a troll, but when you drug a person, they can't consent. And most people don't jump right into sex the first time they date.

You are either a troll or a deeply, deeply stupid criminal.

Reported to the FBI. Hope they track down your IP. Have fun in prison.

Lol, you are retarded.

People are convicted on account of their anyone, not whether or not someone remembers it happening.

It's is absolutely rape. Not to worry though, when a guy twice your size brings you home to his place in prison, you can remember what you just said, and you'll be okay with it.

>Instead you/OP pretended to accept that she wasn't interested and instead raped her
Yeah, but she doesn't remember it, so it's not a problem.

Maybe she just figured it out because I came in her and some of my semen came out after she went home.

I don't know.

0-15 years according to Wiki

Okay, now I know you're a troll.

But on the 1/100 chance that you aren't, tell that to the judge... I bet he'll totally agree with you ;)

>The way you've aggressively protested at every user that doesn't agree with you pretty much tells us everything we need to know about what you really believe. Rapist
You're probably just a fat ugly woman, and you're not welcome here.

This board is for Bros who stick together and help each other.

Fuck off back to leedit.

Again, if you can't even remember being raped, how is that rape?

Are you STUPID???

Are you serious?

Really?

You cannot possibly mean that?

>You do know that in cases where there is evidence of criminal mischief a thread can be reported and an IP address drawn to investigate. By admitting this you are effectively putting yourself in prison.
Bullshit.

I trust Sup Forums to keep my identity anonymous.

We are legion.

Fuck off!

5 k is a bargain in comparison to the lawsuit, additional fines (emotional damage etc.)

0-15 years prison

might as well rape her again before the cops show up

> Build time machine
> Go back in time
> Convince your past self not to be an idiot

Good luck, rapist.

Pics or it wasn't reported.

As if anyone caught ever came back to tell. Good luck bud, enjoy your last couple weeks of freedom.

>you guys are dumb asses. This whole story is fabricated. It never happened

Stall her. She has no proof.

Are you retarded? Just because she can't feel it doesnt mean it isnt rape

>No. I mean I know you're probably just a troll, but when you drug a person, they can't consent. And most people don't jump right into sex the first time they date.
I'm not a troll.
She CONSENTED the moment she came to my apartment after dinner at 3am.

You telling me she didn't know what's up?

I only used roofies because she was HINTING that she might reject me, so this way it was easier for both of us.

Are you people all virgins?

This is how the real world works.

Sup Forums regularly forks over data by the truckload.

The feds are literally the moderators of Sup Forums. That's why you can see them accepting janitor applications for all boards except "EXCEPT Sup Forums".

Consequently it's still allowed to continue with servers based in the Continental US. Because it's a gold mine for catching fuckers like you.

Couple that with the fact that people have reported you (myself included), you can be damn sure that someone you don't want to be involved will notice.

OP, you're a scumbag. My advice: Don't pay her and go to the police... Hopefully they arrest you :)

Rape is what you did. What she did is irrelevant. And who said we wouldn't help? It's just this stupid, irritating insistence in flat contradiction of your own account.
But then you're probably just a troll - surely no-one here is THAT retarded.

>Are you serious?
>Really?
>You cannot possibly mean that
I've been doing this since the 90's.

It's never been an issue.

Liberals ruin everything for everyone just trying to have fun.

>I thought she me reject me, so I drugged her and fucked her

Just because someone walks into your apartment doesn't mean they consent to sex, nor does it give you a right to fuck them if you want. This isn't Syria, we actually have laws you stupid nigger. It isn't how the real world works retard. You dont get to fuck someone while they're unconscious just because you want to.

OP, you should preemptively stuff your asshole and intestines with lube, so when you're sent to jail and Jamal decides to have some fun with your behind, there's some lube left to ease your discomfort...

Unless, of course, you're trying to troll, then you're just an idiot.

Thought she might*