Worked in a sex shop in my cities gay district for a month AMA

Worked in a sex shop in my cities gay district for a month AMA

how does it feel to know you contributed to the degeneracy of society. for profit nonethelss

Great :D
They pay was the best part

describe a situation you remember where you had to deal with a really rude customer

Lesbian bitch was drinking and making out then when the computer fucks up and gives her the wrong reciet she flips out on me
Fucking cunt

but everyone did something annoying

Did the shop have video booths? Glory holes? If so, did you have to mop up the cum?

Nah, there was another location with rental beds and movies, my bosses worked there

Glad you didn't have to man the mop. I used to go to the Lusty Lady (live female peep show) in Seattle.

I always felt so bad for the guy who had to go into the booths and mop the floors.

how do i select a cock ring, my girth is 5.5in?

circumference equation

Don't get pull string hair or skin will get caught
we sold 3 size kits, one time use, and $30 ones of multiple materials
For you I recommend a small tire

Tell me about it, my boss told me some guys were high and others have aids and didn't give a shit

thanks

Anytime nigger fag

Did Trump order any *ahem* "she-boy" watersports films?

Just but plugs with his face on it, everything else is classified or on twitter

You ever get with a customer afterwards? Hottest experience you had?

How'd that work out for ya?

I got the job because a depresside chick offered me sex and a position was open.(i'm straight)

It was against store policy to have sex with a customer

I was failing Calculus 2 at the time so I did the job to retake the class

No aids, family knows, and I got good drinking stories out of it

you're bumping threads on Sup Forums, talk about contributing to the degeneracy of society. the whole world, in fact. you are contributing to a global downfall. global moral bankruptcy. that's on you.

And thanks for the bump