>MOTIVATION THREAD
MOTIVATION THREAD
>MOTIVATION THREAD
MOTIVATION THREAD
>MOTIVATION THREAD
MOTIVATION THREAD
>MOTIVATION THREAD
MOTIVATION THREAD

Post what you need motivation for and Anons will pump you up!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc
youtube.com/watch?v=eN1jVgEOl_k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I want to message this girl. I haven't talked to her in over 5 years and the last time I said anything to her I was messaging her on fb to tell her I was crazy about her. I told her I didn't expect a response and there was no response. I was moving and didn't want to not tell her how I felt.

A couple days ago I came across an old hand-made bday card from this girl in a box of other old stuff, and all the feels came rushing back.

Hype me up Sup Forums

why are there no one else in here? This idea seems legit.

boob bump?

Life is boring and everyday just fades into the next. I want to die but I wanna see the future. What do?

Are you white?

Yes

me

Take the redpill.

It's what saved me from killing myself.

youtube.com/watch?v=FaCHBmGWcBc

that means you still hold some hope inside of you , you need to say fuck it and do whatever tells you without thinking about the after effects , that will kill the boredom.

here you are, sir

I need to finish writing this fucking novella please someone yell at me

>wat.jpg

got me to loosen up I guess, good on ya, user.

Fucking text her you dumb pussy. You won't be able to text if you're dead. You're alive for only a short time. So DO IT CUNT

Let me know if you need more than the ending of this video

youtube.com/watch?v=eN1jVgEOl_k

call me a bitch more. It works. Go full Hemingway on me

I am the YouTube writer but with Sup Forums instead :(

You are literally worthless if you don't do something with your miserable fucking life. You have feelings for this girl and yet you're so much of a lonely awkward pussy that you have to ask for advice on Sup Forums? On Sup Forums?? Really? Jesus. Have you no friends? Maybe you don't because you waste your energy on a bunch of plebs that you'll never meet. For fuck sake. If you put half the thought into your actual life as you do in Sup Forums, you might have a future. Time to fuck off this shit hole and improve yourself.

Then get the fuck off Sup Forums then, faggot. You're not going to finish that book if you keep hanging out here. You should feel ashamed you're wasting time here instead of working on that damn novella!

GET TO IT!

Cheers, m8. You're bready good at this. You should become a professional.