en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaela_Garecht
youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
youtube.com/watch?v=_nCfPFx5ogk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead

Trips and I'll release coords.

As Frankie Boyle famously said, "Maddie is an anagram of I'm dead!"

Dead and buried in a remote region of Portugal.

Pic related is the town she dissipated from.

Body could be any where in the remote regions near by, most likely within a hundred metres of a road, and away from any buildings.

??

fill me in

The story?

Most likely dead. ;_;

There she is! Found her :>
>Middle of picture.

Ask The Podestas.

>This and this

Working the bar on a spacestation orbiting Jupiter.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Disappearance_of_Madeleine_McCann

Shit like this is so sad

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michaela_Garecht

Those e-fits are of the same man, not two separate men.

So could not have been the pod's.

In my basement

her parents accidentlly killed her by giving her sleeping tablets or cough surup so they could drink with friends. they killed a few days before her "dissaperance" and put her body under a driveway that was about to get made. the portugese piolice had them pegged right in like the first few hours.

Sauce?
>Everything posted here is a work of fiction etc etc

she's being held in GITMO until she's needed to replace Trump's current wife.

That's the most common theory.
I believe...
>That podesta guy with the glasses talked to daddy mccann to sell daughter to pedo ring and made up fake abduction, whilst also making it look like they killed her and hid the body to give conspiracy theorists something to be distracted by

Not me, I was busy fishin' for teens!

you're counter claim? you could look at the public police reports. the evidence of the cadaver dog their statements and the lack of photos of her any day except the first. the cheif detective wrote a great book on the subject or if you like docos theres loads. maybe rich halls series is a good place to start. i do like his interview with the american statement anyalist.

maybe but i kinda occam's razor that off.

Your not You're

the abductor seems like someone from the X-files or something

"The witness described him as having fox-like, blue eyes"

thank you

I'm not defending anything, I haven't heard any of the claimed truths in that post before so Idk what to think of it.

fair enough. it's something i've lazily looked into and have those thoughts. but there are a lot of sources that you can find.

also it's my opinion although thats a meanless statement because clearly everything i say is my opinion.

youtube.com/watch?v=slziMpXYjJo
youtube.com/watch?v=_nCfPFx5ogk

Worst thing about the parents, Kate and Gerry.
They actively ban and will do their best to prosecute anyone who disagrees with their 'official' story on their fine madeline mccann facebook page under the guise of trolling and claim that it is harassment.