You idiots will argue over anything, so this again

You idiots will argue over anything, so this again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/P5BR8Vy9x_o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The grizzlie bears

Im sure the zookeeper can shoot 2 gorillas, especially after getting some practise.

the two gorillas because you can climb on ones back and he'll take you up a giant ass tree and the other animals cant into trees.

the human with the rifle cant get shoot fast enough so yor nother gorrila friend kills him.

the rest of the animals.just look.

those 9 crocodiles are tempting, but I don't know

7 bulls could destroy everything except the falcons, and then i'd just hide under one so they'd have to come to ground level to get at me.

You die no matter what.

50 hawks, easily. Send 37 after the non-rats and have them go for the eyes. 13 hawks can easily destroy any number of rats.

Double gorillas. Fuckers can tear your arm off in a single pull. Their only challenge would be the grizzlies

and the zookeeper, everyone here seem to be underestimating the zookeeper.

I'm going with the 7 bulls.

Bull definitely

check your math on that one user

I choose gazelle the king of mythical beasts

I'll take the rats. Had some they were super smart and loyal like a dog. I trained mine and everything. They're dope.

Gotta go with 15 wolves. They would fuck shit up

good meme

I'd go the mice because there's no time frame for this scenario.

After 50 years of breeding, there'd be millions of mice and they could suffocate and wipe out everything else.

/thread

>mice

meant rats, derp

1) Select 15 wolves as protectors. Hunt with them and play with them so they see you as a wolf as well. Pack attacks could take down any combination listed there except for the hawks, but then you take the gun from the dead human that your wolfie friends murdered and kill those winged shits.

2) Profit

So you just tell the bears and wolfs etc to wait untill the rats have multiplied enough to take them?

just drive off. doesnt say we cant escape
come back in 50 years with an army of mice
???
profit

why not build a space rocket and move to mars, then build a deathstar and annihilate earth?
get the fuck out of here.

>mice

he did it again

Gotta go with the 9 crocs... grab a snorkle and hide out in a river
none of the other animals would even get close to you

implying crocs can be tamed to protect you
implying the rifleman couldnt shoot you

and eat raw fish for the rest of your short life, you would drown trying to sleep if you survive the bullets.

after 1 year you already would have some millions user

The rats because if you don't get rid of them quick, which you won't, they will fuck your shit in a few generations

I would take the 50 Hawks.
Once I summon my hawk squad, they would pick me up and evade all danger.
I don't need to fight anyone with my airborne militia.

>tamed
it is implying that they will be actively trying to protect you from the start, no training required, the same way all the other 8 will try to kill you for reasons

The wording is quite clear your choice will try to protect you while the others try to kill you.
In this hypothetical the true nature of your protector is irrelevant as they are duty bound to fight for you.

15 wolves. Take down hunter, now I have the gun. Use gun to kill as many Jews as possible before the other animals take me down.

>possess 50 hawks
>for some reason, they're all friendly
>one of them starts screaming
>the other 49 start screaming in unison
>lay down and wait for the bears to finish what god started
did i win

crocodiles are slow as fuck and I can catch one from behind while my 1000 rats get care of the other 8 :^)

I could use your advice; I liked naruto, loved bleach and attack on Titan.. Recommend me some animes I would enjoy.

I'll go with the dude with a shotgun. Cause that would make a killer "partners" type movie
>socially awkward Sup Forumstard offends nature spirits by posting animal gore pictures online
>rough and tumble innawoods bro from /k/ sees his post pleading for aid from evil animals
>youhavemysword.jpg
>adventure intensifies
>by the end of the movie Sup Forumstard has gone full /k/ommando
>innawoods-bro dies heroically
>Sup Forumstard avenges him in 3v1 death match with the Lions, or bears.

the human because the other 8 would try to fucking kill & eat you anyways

no fucking different from real life, how is this a hard question?

Black Lagoon

A+

Except that sounds like a lame Sup Forums movie with 10 boob scenes and ends with the main characters getting torn apart in gruesome ways, with a $50 special effects budget.

Because this is a hypothetical where your choice has to protect you based on the rules of the game we are all agreeing to play here.

>evading every other animal for 50 years

Thanks, any others?

wolves

man doesnt play games

gimme 3 bears nigger, im hungry

See
No single group could take on the rest in combat, therefore evasion via flight is the best option.

Yeah man, that's the point

1000 rats is the only correct answer, they can jump and swarm the falcons everytime they go for a trust. The sheer number of rats is enough to take care of everything in that pic. You don't know how vicious rats can get do you? Rats also can grow to the lenghts of a house cat. So it's like having 1000 cats in reality but with sharper theet. You don't stand a chance.

Rest of the animal kingdom are you even trying?

Ergo Proxy

>bros flee by truck
>dark clouds overhead
>bro that isn't a cloud
>50 hawks start dive bombing the truck
>mother fuck I just had this detailed
>cue chase scene
>halfway through they see the bulls charging down the street towards them

Prob the Falcons

Hunter. At least we can communicate and try and coordinate ourselves. We can sharpen sticks together and when it's cold and lonely we'll get our Brokeback Mountain on and fuck each other senseless.

Totally agree, that's what I was thinking.
>300 rats can take the bears (100 rats for each bear)
>100 rats vs the 50 falcons
>150 rats vs 15 wolves
>100 rats vs man, they kill the man, take his weapon
>5 rats per bull, bulls will never catch the rats and they will be distracted for enough time to shoot them one by one
>100 rats per lion, if rats can't take them fast enough, shoot them when you're done with the bulls.
>Ignore the crocodiles, slow as fuck they don't even move, they just wait till something touches their mouth.
>Use the rest of the rats to distract the gorillas and shoot them.

What can even go wrong?.

I want someone to actually prove me wrong.

Pro Tip: You can't.

50 hawks is the only option here. Nothing else can hurt them when they're in the sky other than man with gun, go for him first, maybe lose a hawk or two if he gets a lucky shot. Everything else, 50 hawks can target them one at a time from most to least dangerous and just fuck them up so quick. I reckon my main threat would be the rats because it would take time to get through all of them and a thousand rats is like, half a ton or rats, they could do some serious work but I reckon I would have a better chance with hawks than with anything else

it's even more plausible if each group of animals attack one by one.

100 rats vs 50 falcons just gives the falcons a light snack before they tear your eyes out

Correct answer.

each rat is the size of a house cat as other user already stated (which is true if you have seen how big rats can get). Angry giant rats waiting for your light skeleton falcons, that's what you're facing down there. It's just a matter of time, they can only attack one rat at a time, but rats can jump in group and take down your meme birds by sheer weight.

>Crocodiles are slow
a Nile croc can run 2x faster than you and that's a fact.
Up to 30mph retard.
You're wrong.
And are you actually dumb enough to think 100 rats could kill a bear?? 100 rats couldn't kill me if I was armed with just a baseball bat.
Try again

show me 1 instance of a 12-15lb rat and I'll live stream my suicide right now.
Stupidest thing I've read yet.

ok let me realocate 300 rats per bear, rats the size of cats, with bites that could take off a human finger straight from your hand. Your bears have no chance.

Y'all wyld
youtu.be/P5BR8Vy9x_o

the human run away with him the hawks will attack the rats the lion will attack the ox and wolves would try to get some food against the lions which the lions will win the bear would attack gorillas and start a fight crocs are slow as fuck and would fight lions too or something...the human would shoot the winners down and we will feast

if you're wasting your 50 falcons on my rats, then let me realocate my 1000 rats to take down your shitty birds, who's laughing now cuck

>You idiots will argue over anything
NO I WON'T!

It's not ffa. Everything will go after you. Together.

again, show me a single instance of a 15lb sewer rat. Rats DO NOT get as big as house cats. That's absolutely asinine.

I didn't choose falcons, wrong person. The fact is you'd die no matter what you choose.

Crocodiles have limited stamina maybe they are fast for a couple second to take one or two rats at full speed, then they're done and need to rest. Then they are useless. Congratulations your crocodiles just took around 30 rats off my 1000. I can do the rest myself, just need a sharp knife and go full cocodrilo dundy.

I didn't choose crocs either, just picking apart your dumb argument. Again, there is no way to win here.

maybe not as big as house cats you autist fuck, but pretty damn big, it's well known city that big city rats have killed and eaten stray cats before.

Besides, that's irrelevant when you're talking about ONE THOUSAND of dem fucking rats

you ain't picking apart anything, the fact is that you can't take 1000 rats with 9 crocs, that's my point. Prove me wrong or stop damage controlling.

literally kekking at your damage control.
I'm autistic??"Rats the size of cats".
Kekekekekek
and you still lose, even if they were huge. I believe a pack of rats can kill a cat, I don't believe even 2000 could kill the other animals on that list, and if you do then I can't help you. But you're wrong, just admit it.

I know fag, we all die in a situation like that, but this is a hipotetical discussion. I feel like you're saying that because you lost the argument already.

>rats in water
no chance
>croc out of water

MAAAYYYBE the rats have a chance and thats only if one bite of a croc doesnt eat like 50 of them at a time.

ITS NOT ONE GROUP AGAINST THE OTHER ITS EVERY FUCKING ANIMAL ON THE LIST V. YOUR RATS. LRN2READ.

>go with army dude
>he brings in Leopard 2A7+
>reactive composite armor
>stay in tank just running over all the animals because it's a 50 ton tank.

If you don't think 1000 rats can take on 3 bears, then I'm wasting my time with someone that doesn't like to think with facts.

I give up. I refuse to argue with someone that's too dumb to read the OP. Congratulations, you win by default. I'm going to go burn my hands with an iron to help me cope with your stupidity.

Not the user you're responding to, but no matter what, if every animal goes against wichever your pick is, chances are you would get destroyed, and rats are the only pick that could stand a fight, even if they lose it's the closest you can get to making it out alive.

That's all I'm saying.

I say 9 crocodiles,basically,since those 9 crocs will follow my commands and protect me,i run into a lake with some diving gear and let the other critters come and get me.
The only issue are the birds which is why i brought the diving gear.

you would die no matter what. Its that simple. Maybe you're right, but you still lose.

Crocs are the most docile fucking animal unless you go fuckin with them.
All 9 of them would lie in the sun and make hissing noises while you got your shit kicked in by 2 Donkey Kongs.

No fag that user summed it up for me, you already agreed so you can get fucked, I win this hipotetical fight, deal with it.

P.S. I know I would die anyway but that's no fun at all, don't be a retard.

this user knows what's up
all you cocodrile fags arguing 200km/s adrenaline rush cocodrile attacks can take my 1000 rats it's a fucking deluded retard.

kek touché user.
I hate your fucking guts, but at least you're a funny retard.

actually it looks like he brought a baseball cap and a repeater, tough luck on that

im going with this one

thanks, I specialice in arguing about anything as long as it's autistic as fuck. GG, would re.

i asssume u didnt count the lions

I really think you're fucked no matter what. None of them could take out the 50 hawks, but the 50 hawks wouldn't be able to kill everything before it got to you.

rat/mouse/vermin breeding tend to hit a critical mass when they outgrow their resources/get disease/partake in an ungodly level of inbreeding and the whole pack just gets wiped

oh trust me, I can tell.
Those are skills forged in autistic flame.
I hope we meet again friend

>send 100 cat-rats after hawks
>hawks fly over then and go straight for you
>instadead
fact is nothing can directly defend you against hawks, leaving them as the only option

best answer yet

My nigga

i second this