Albums that have similar sounding instrumentals to pic related but without the horrible vocals

albums that have similar sounding instrumentals to pic related but without the horrible vocals

Other urls found in this thread:

wedonthaveaname.bandcamp.com/album/demo
oathbreakerband.bandcamp.com/album/rheia
youtube.com/watch?v=ncOUsJohHoM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

check this one out yet?

>unironically liking post-avant atmoblackgaze

russian circles

>ironically liking post-avant atmoblackgaze

t. Failed to transcend the haptic void

sort of hijacking OPs question
any straight shoegaze (not blackgaze) that has the same sort of majesty as Dream House? also preferably without screaming

idk alcest

wedonthaveaname.bandcamp.com/album/demo

oathbreakerband.bandcamp.com/album/rheia

They should just release instrumental versions of their albums for people that don't like the vocals (screaming).

I'm okay with BM screams but George isn't that good at it.

This still has the screaming vocals though

>memebather
Check Ulver's Bergatt and/or Nattens Madrigal.

uh no I can't listen to screaming it's too edgy!!!

No, it just sounds like someone trying their hardest to be edgy and failing.

Oathbreaker is too good for pedestrian Deafheaven scum

OP, you'd like Alcest. That's an honest rec. But I want you to know you're a cocksucker. Enjoy!

I like Deafheaven, Alcest and Oathbreaker. What you gonna do about it?

>Can't stand screaming in a cathartic and sonically extreme work of music, even when mixed so low you can barely hear it
Git fucking gud

Sunbather is screamo vocals, New Bermuda is BM (though i agree those aren't great, he's destroyed his voice by doing live shows constantly)

I'mma give you a 2/3

Are they really screamo, though? I was into screamo before BM, and the Sunbathers vocals still sound more like BM shrieks to me than the types of screams done by any of the major screamo bands (i hate myself, Ampere, Portraits of Past/Funeral Diner, Saetia, Pg.99, Orchid, Heroin, Envy, Touché Amoré, Pianos Become the Teeth, etc.)

Is there anything that has a similar ritualistic feel to this? Apart from Killing Joke?

fucking wrong thread

I always saw it as screamo being "shouting so loudly your voice turns into a scream" whereas BM vocals involve doing a specific technique (hard to describe, but different than just yelling) and moving it up into a shrieking register. BM vocals are more nasal and raspy.
Take Dream House, where George sounds like he's just screaming at the top of his lungs, versus Brought to the Water, where he sounds inhuman similar to Isahn or something

Sannhet
youtube.com/watch?v=ncOUsJohHoM