Spain

;_;

Spain

USA, specifically Napa Valley

spain

Fronce

new zealand

this

France, USA, Italy, Spain, Australia from what I've heard. I'm no authority on wine though.

Does anyone actually knows what he is saying or are you just spouting memes? Also, since when does China produces that much wine? Don't you need a mediterranean climate to do so?

get
out
of
this
thread
NOW
love u senpai

Italy. 100% not biased and definitely not because of muh heritage.

More like whine production

Spanish wine is as good as the italian and french ones, it's just that their names sell more. Probably just like with the olive oil in America, you are drinking spanish wine bought by an italian company, then they proceed to say in the product it's "italian"

china

Sorry, I just picked up the 3 best in my opinion. Argentinian wine is great too, I drank one when I went to Buenos Aires.

I actually already drank wines from Porto (Portugal) and Viña del Mar (Chile). They are worldwide known, though.

>the eternal britcuck who is still mad that his climate is so terrible that he has to produce bottled cancer like this

if you like the taste of spiritus and need to get rid of the stale taste of cocks in your mouth go sip some french "wine"

This is a ridiculously subjective and improperly formed question given that you give us no indication of what the criteria are that make a wine good.

On top of that, even blind tasting is worthless because not what tastes good or bad is subjective but people can tell where a wine is from just from tasting it.

I would make a case that the best wines are accredited internationally whilst remaining cheap, and of course I have to make a case for Portugal there.

English wines punch well above their weight considering the climate but I've had the best experience with Portuguese ones.

i love french Cahors wine
deep, bitter, very good
i dont like grape juice like pee

I'll just leave this here.

China has been producing wine since 400 BC, according to Marco Polo they taste quite nice

>muh microbrews

france, argentina, portugal, USA, australia

more the most expensive and best tasting prob gotta go with france... to lesser extant from that is the US... argentina for best value... aussies for that one gem in the bunch

This

germany produces good white wines for deglazing

that was my opinion

We produce some but it's mostly for internal consumption.

We do.

Tannat

France, Italy, and the US (California, specifically)

Taking into account we have like 14 times your population, and 3 times the one of Chile, the entire thing should be adjusted to liters per capita desu

California

France and Italy, anything else is pisswater

>China
Da fuck? Anyone tried Chinese wine?

Dunno about best but all wines not from Europe, South America or South Africa are shit

Canada

Feels good

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Skååne

i can already hear cumbia playing

Portugal and Italy

Yes
Nnnnnnnngh

California

California, France, and Spain.

australia desu