It's Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?

It's Friday, what are your plans for the weekend?

...You DO have plans, right user?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JL8qp7ac8xk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

gonna have picnic with a girl.

Making eclairs.

dem titties tho

youtube.com/watch?v=JL8qp7ac8xk

yeah gonna be all by myself because I have noone else to be with

go shit bro

No?

I mean, i've got some guidelines. Sleep when i wanna, eat when i wanna, work on programming when i wanna.

seeing an old friend of mine who I haven't seen in 6 months whom I've had a serious crush on the entire time I've known her. To top it off, the last time I saw her I told her how I felt about her. We're getting lunch. I'm worried though I probably shouldn't be

gonna make some home made hotwings and pick up some shrimp. grab some beers and a bottle of patron

Another side note: my order of pez came in from amazon so gonna see how many i can fit in my ass. Last time i got 58

choke her with your cock, user. You know this is the best option.

Gonna vape, take some klonapin, music, sega road rash until i start to feel depressed as i sit in my room alone wishing i had a different life. Wish i died in that car crash last month :/

Start talking to people.

Gonna buy Mario kart for the 64 on Sunday and check out my local comic shops by myself. dont have any friends

I talk to my gf or mom. My bf but hes killing himself with drugs. I use to have so many friends. Lost all my so called friends and some family due to me never picking up my phone because i was in mental anguish

you are me 7 years ago

it gets better, you have to push yourself to do differents things even if its uncomfortable

ITS EZ TO sit at home in safe place

be with my girlfriend, buy my dad's b day present, jerk off and go to the gym

Get yourself out of it, and begin making friends again. It's a slow process, but your life will improve.

Working, playing breath of the wild, and seeing a girl Sunday night.

college friends are throwing a party but i decided to get high and go on b

Cleaning my weapon.

yep

noice