Who else like it?

I only see either hate and "muh entry level" or defending for being "important milestone in timeline of cinema".

But is there anyone who really just enjoyed the story and cinematography and watched it at least 2 times?

It's one of the most entertaining movies I've seen desu

I liked the story. Every time I try to show it to someone under thirty they are put off because its black and white and doesn't have cgi. Never get past the first ten minutes.

If it wasn't considered #1 GOAT, then I'm sure it'd be a solid, acceptable addition to anyone's top 10. Its current status makes it much more polarizing than it should be.

Love it. It's great.

Cinematography is amazing. You can print every scene on poster, put a frame on it and put it on the wall. Plot is cringeworthy.

Fucking love it. When Kane falls down and says 'Rosebud', gives me chills each time I watch.

It's a very enjoyable movie.
My favourite scene is when Charles and his wife sit behind a small table in their conservatory and the table gets larger over time as they drift apart. It mirrors my personal life with me on one end and everyone else on the other.

it's great. i know i'm talking to a real bitch when the only thing he can say about citizen kane is that it's overrated.

I lost interest about an hour in. "muh innovative camera angles" isn't enough for me. I need a more engaging story.

I loved it. But I still think people should stop parroting it as the GOAT.

It's one of those films that I thought was great but would never want to watch ever again. In contrast, a film like Casablanca while not as innovative or brilliant is one I can watch over and over again.

has anyone seen it with roger ebert's commentary track? any good?

I've watched multiple times, bummy!!!

it is still on my "to watch" list, but i'd probably rather re-watch con air for the 100th time.

I did. That's how I watched it 2nd time. It's great if you are interested. As a metter of fact, I enjoyed the film more with Ebert commentaries. He explains interesting small details and he's just very comfy to listen to. It's like watching it with him in a warm room with a cup of coffee.

I absolutely love it. It's fantastic in every way. Every time i watch it i love it even more.

Stop reading so deeply into what is said on this site, most people are shitposting.

What a waste of satan trips. Anyone who starts actually making lists of films to watch should obviously put Kane on top.

yo again! Quit it!!

I saw it at a female friend's house when she tried to start up a movie night with some of our friends. She turned off the light and pressed play and I promptly fell asleep. When I woke up, one of our friends was getting a blowjob from her and everyone else had gone home and the movie was still going. I pretended to be asleep until she stopped sucking, so I heard the last half hour of the movie and it sucked.

sorry, that didn't go as planned

1 - painting
6 - special effect
7 - painting
10 - special effect
13 - painting
17 - special effect

Good visuals, bored me to death. Not because 'no cgi, Black and white' as i read on the thread. Just could not appreciate it.

Guess you weren't paying attention

it's the citizen kane of film

this movie is terrific

Good movie. Not the best movie ever made.

It was just OK

Sam Raimi did more for modern cinematography

Is she hot? Post a picture, why don't you!