How can I get my dick sucked ASAP?? Looking for someone to suck my dick, is there somewhere I could look??

How can I get my dick sucked ASAP?? Looking for someone to suck my dick, is there somewhere I could look??

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/nBtYbvPxptk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Become a contortionist.

Prostitute, problem solved.

Gay bars

Find homeless. Or try craigslist. It might be an old weirdo that rapes you, but at least you'll get your dick sucked.

Craigslist; Men seeking Men. You'll get what you're looking for, but most likely not what you really want.

I from the middle of like nowhere, no cities near me

If you're open to faggotry you can prettymuch always get your dick sucked.

Then drive to one moron, you have a car dont you?

The men's room at the Capitol building while congress is in session.

A mirror

Where do u live OP? I'll cum over to cocksuck u

Not all of us even live close to a fucking city you fucking retard

I live in Indiana

Do you live in the middle of buttfuck nowhere? Unless you live off the grid in hick country, a city shouldnt be more than 45 minutes away

Ayyyyy lmao
youtu.be/nBtYbvPxptk

I was jk faggot, i don't have the gays

ask ur mom

Yep in hick country, nearest city is like hour and a half away. No prostitutes in my area

> Jk
Yea that's some faggotory right there

Bruh, there are tons of prostitutes in hick country. What, you think sex just stops being desirable the second you leave the city? They're not out standing on a street corner, but they're out there. They might be fucking gross, but beggars can't be choosers.

Then sneak onto some hillbilly farm and go to town with a cow or a horse, because unless you're willing to drive to a city that far away, or commit incest, you're fucked friendo

Says the faggot who wants a dude to slob on his knob