Why do spics worship this literal psycho?

Why do spics worship this literal psycho?

el chapo is god

el chapo is god

Why do crackers worship Trump

El patron

spic detected. on a scale of 1-10 how bad did OP hurt your feelings?

His cartel does a lot for poor communities.

Trump only gets 54% percent of the white vote
>Why do crackers worship trump?
Obama gets 93% of the black vote
>crickets.avi

Like spreading addiction and crime amirite

Thank God people like him exist otherwise spics might actually get their shit together and then who would do my gardening?

Modern day Pablo Escobar

Because they're spics.

spic here, its cuz he's god

Becuase his a modern day robin hood,
He sells drugs to you white crackers and brings the money back to mexico.
Cocaine, meth, weed, lcd, other party drugs etc
Supply and demand
You milkshit skin motherfuckers want drugs and he supplies them, i dont see anything psycho about that.

Because he's genius. He identified a profitable market and efficiently directed his efforts to service that market and becoming wealthy.

Why do edgy teens praise Hitler?

Literally who? I don't watch novelas.

kek

addiction is everywhere. you for example are addicted to the internet. couldn't live without technology amirite?

landscape design is artwork not yardwork, business has limitless potential. you probably work for someone while they work under their own account. still kek.

Joaquin Guzman, aka El Chapo. Basically modern day Pablo Escobar. He ran the largest cartel for several years.

Just the spic version of niggers do.

I'm a gringo dipshit. Get off your moms computer.

no understandie fuckie facie.

but he doesnt like to kill innocent people. they just happen to be there

Mexicans are like children and really worship the idea of machismo. El Chap, by their tragically autistic sensibilities, is about as manly as you can get. Thus they adore him.

That dude looks like Robert Downey Jr. if you stretched his face horizontally.

>calls spics "children"
>Uses anime images
Ok.

>A group of people who are just Mestizos one day decided they're just this made up group called Mexicans
>Playing make believe isn't childish
Ok

Democrats always score almost all black votes though.

Carlos Mencia?

Mexican is a nationality retard, so yes they're Mexicans since their country is Mexico.

Spicfag here. I support Trump and I'm a nationalist (I actually give a fuck about my country); born, raised and living in the U.S.

I'm 100% against El Chapo's drug cartels and he's one of the main reasons why Trump wants to build a wall. Fuck that criminal.

Unfortunately I'm probably just a minority in regards to whether I advocate El Chapo's crimes. My race is a disgrace... Though every race has their own errors hehe

Stfu you're a coon.

I like you.

thats the shittiest argument ive ever read and you should seriously be ashamed for thinking it

The core concept of a Mestizo under the spanish Casta system was a huge part of forging the Mexican identity as they weren't considered Native or Spanish, retard. Make believe is still make believe, don't be so triggered just because someone points out how much autism that entire country contains.

?
thats retarded dude
and you know it

>The events leading up to the Mexican war for Independence are retarded
Yes, now you get it

They won Independence from the Spanish system you fucking dumbass and at that point it became mexico.
Mexican is what they were going to call themselves because they were citizens of the country of Mexico not the Spanish casta system.
Americans aren't called British for a reason and its because they belong to the country of the united states of america

>Implying Spics and Whites are on the same level and worth comparing

Because this man can literally make an enemy watch his entire family, one by one, get raped/tortured/beheaded/, all in front of them.
Who wouldn't envy or want to be in his position of power.
Not sure if everyone likes revenge as much as i do, but i would never get tired of mentally and physically torturing enemies.
That's why im an engineer, money pretty much does the same thing.

you forgot to mention that you like white cock without lube or spit.

ahhh i get it now youre b8ing

Had you going for a minute

I can guarantee he has killed hundreds of people.

why do whites worship this literal psycho?

It's an unfunny joke, retard.

he didnt run it he was just the face of the sinaloa cartel only because he escaped twice and had a knack for coming up with ways to ship drugs into america. now that hes in prison and facing extradition the cartel turned its back on him and his sons who are in the cartel as well

Because he owns them

Nah, no more than half. The rest belong to the other cartels.

Because they're spics bro.

Spics are literally the bacteria of the universe. Why wouldn't scum worship druglord scum?

Besides, didn't that taco nigger build a bunch of public spaces and playgrounds and shit for the spics in Spicxico so they wouldn't be so fucking 3rd world? I thought he was like, the defacto President for them.

Jefe de Jefes

He is still truly a piece of shit. He built those things to win the support of the sheeple.

Still tho... how is that any different than what every fucking famous/infamous person does?

Hitler did it. Stalin did it. El Druggo did it. I think Castro did it too.

I just figured it was like campaigning or something, but the wetback version.

Have you seen him in action? (videos with captured enemies). A true badass... his sole presence demands truth and unfolds certain death.

El Chapo pls go

>milkshit skin motherfuckers
Well that seems awfully inflammatory for no reason there, guy.

Just picture ICP fans; poor and uneducated. They are the ones who worship the guy.