Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3jg92VXuKtM
miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Thanks for the support user

Story?

No worries

story behind this is funny

I think it was a Russian or some other European police takedown, not sure though

Once upon a time there was a princess... stop me if you've heard this one... and she sleeps in some pee, therefore proving that she is a princess, or something and she married the Donald. THE END.

fucking kek

And this is why you wear a seatbelt

TOPKEK

Nigger should be shot

Nigger should be shot.

what is it?

oh holy fucking shit. forklifts weigh like, almost 10,000 pounds.

this is too much gore

>Father tells his son the gun is not loaded and perfectly safe
>Son shoots himself in the head
>It's just a prank
>Father and mother rofl

kek

WTF that's like 12,500 dollar

that was gross and cruel

>forklifts weigh like, almost 10,000 pounds.
them gooks trying to lift it by hand

That's gooks for you, they are not even human

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Dat filename

Fake as fuck. Testicles don't pop out like that.

People are fucking stupid and dont realize how heavy/dangerous forklifts are. My forklift weighs close to 10k pounds.

If this is a punishment then my dad is a demonic beast.

no fucking way, that kind of content should be illegal

The police have balls of steel.
If you've ever been in a fight, you'll catch what i say.

BEYBLADES! LET EM RIP!!!!!

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP, Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

I'm listening to this and shitting myself
youtube.com/watch?v=3jg92VXuKtM

spiked ammo?

They hit the least 100 or 200 times, so I'm sure it will fuck you up pretty badly

holy fuck, my sides

Sauce with sound.

miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/

You gotta be shitting me

>filename
A real killer would've immediately asked about the little red button.

The screams in this video still haunt me.

Top kek

No one knows what might bring today.

This belongs to the ylyl thread

nerve gas?

When James asks to speak with you in the other room

this needs a story, wtf?

Last I heard it was a training exercise with rubber bullets

There are no screams

dude shoots himself and his parents start breakdancing?

I don't know they would have to be firing for a spiked round to go off and it doesn't look like they were shooting.

She went angry 'cause the bitch ate her doritos.

Was Michael J Fox holding the camera?

wait what sauce