>his live streams are comfy
>he knows more about games than James
>his team ups with bootsy are good
>his dick is huge

Whats not to like op

Does he still have that qt gf?

>qt

Yes her name is Claire. He streams old retro games with her

Does he also play shitty games? I always liked AVGN because of the combination of shitty games and how knowledgeable about video game history James was, but not so much the humor.

Mike plays both good and bad games. He's generally much more knowledgeable than James about video games

the only reason I believe the big dick meme is because there's no way a 1/10 face like him could get a 10/10 girl like this without packing something.

The more james and mike mondays and extra cinemassacre stuff I watch, the more sure I am Mike was the inspiration for all the critique. He plays the games, James pretends he plays them, and writes down everything Mike complains about the game and then forms a script.

>He's generally much more knowledgeable than James about video games

"this shitty tower defense game could be the best game of the last 5 years with a little work" - mike matei, 2016

mike was the one that suggested he did more of the avgn to begin with

Mike was obviously the inspiration for AVGN. I'm pretty sure they even said so in a video once

There's some actual genuine experience in there like Dick Tracy that comes from James but it's not nearly enough. I would like to see an angry movie nerd review again, like his TMNT III one. I don't mind who does the anger, it just has to come from a place of actual disappointment or frustration that either one of them had.

>tfw i realize Mike's dick is almost twice as big as mine

he pretty much makes a script off what Mike says

Mike is like the IRL AVGN. James always sits there calmly while Mike is screaming and yelling.

I really like videos of him and James discussing things, but I'm not too big on the video game stuff

this is going to sound conspiracy-tardish, but mike plays that shit up on purpose knowing people now adays call him the true avgn.

He even tried in a live stream saying "shit load of fuck" casually like its his normal speech, to try to get people to think "hmm maybe mike really is the avgn and wrote everything".

Also, often times in anniversary videos now for instance, he likes to take credit for every little thing he contributed, like he will bring up that avgn borrowed mikes games for a video. What this does is illegitimize james, and makes mike seem like the true OG. But what mike doesn't consider is this hurts the brand as a whole. People thinking AVGN is a fucking sham will only drive people away.

Mike is a sneaky jew and really loves his fame now and large cock memes. James should really keep an eye on him.

this makes sense, i've been feeling like he's been trying to be the face of cinemassacre with the amount of shows he regularly does

I thought they were just admitting it because AVGN is over
the movie sucked, there's an episode maybe 4 times a year and each is worse than the last. they've got so much production put into them that I don't enjoy the performance anymore, it didn't used to be so completely fake

Oh and he's letting Ryan and Bootsy make content, James is settling down being a dad and doing one show a week that he doesn't have to edit.

Big schlong and a head full of hair. Why wouldn't you watch his videos?

this ugly fag raped YouTube girls.

disgusting. spread this everywhere.

James is just lazy. Mike makes 50 times more videos

Good for them, it's like they won the lottery

Mike's dick is 10 inches. Thats not big, its huge

I saw an interview with Mike once where he said he had to start making his own content when James was busy with the movie. Since they were blowing up on youtube and becoming a real channel they needed to put out content on a regular basis and James can't do it on his own. Mike is really the brains of the operation, James is the heart. I think Mike sees it more like a business.

I don't mind Ryan and Bootsy either. RLM and other channels have their own cast of characters. An all James channel would get kinda boring tbqh.

totally agree with this.

Oh I was pointing out James was stepping back more than normal, probably to enjoy success. Not that he would care if Mike took over

Bootsy is the patrician's choice

WTF I love mike matei again!

huge cock mike ftw

why is everyone saying his dick is big? was there leaked nudes? can someone show me?

He tweeted a dick pick a long time ago but deleted it. Someone screen-capped it

maniacal-artifice-module.tumblr.com/post/126393534921/mike-mateis-dick

He posted a pic of it on twitter

Someone post the twitter post.

here's Mike talking about it

youtube.com/watch?v=eGFqdCeyBS4