Why do westerners get so butthurt over dog consumption but not chicken, cow, veal or horse?

Why do westerners get so butthurt over dog consumption but not chicken, cow, veal or horse?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=aNtStsw3rMo
youtube.com/watch?v=FK-4-5eYRwc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they're hypocrites, end of thread.

If I remember right, a Finnish guy wrote that dog meat is bad and shows that the Chinese are subhumans who eat anything.

Different cultural norms.

Dogs are cute and friendly
Cows just eat grass and fart all day

>finnish

why didn't chinkier country like thailand and japan eats dog? the got heavier chinese influence

Intelligence and other values is what determines what we view as acceptable to eat or not.

Dogs are smart and loyal, so we don't eat them and instead use them for pets and other various uses. Cows are dumb and exploitable, so we eat them and milk them.

It's pretty simple for a civilized person to understand.

>Arctic
Eh... Ok?
And I guess that this proves that Japan > South Korea

Watch this and tell me you would still eat a cow
youtube.com/watch?v=aNtStsw3rMo

chinese are subhumans

Because dogs have others functions in our society and cows doesn't.
Also, dogs don't have meat.

>t. cannibalistic paradise

>he falls for faggotarian propaganda

But there are plenty of people who get butthurt over veal.

>switzerland
DELET THIS

Wait, we eat dog meat?

North Korea doesn't eat doges?

Don't have dogs in North Korea.

north koreans don't eat anything

>only chinese eats dog
it has nothing to do with china you mong, read .
dogs are delicious, thats's why

pigs are smart enough to be pets too
but we eat them all the time
horses are so clever we ride them
and we eat them

Now you know why it's called Best Korea

You need dogs in the first place to eat them.

because white folks want to dehumanize other people so they don't feel bad about enslaving them or wiping them out :^)

t.chang

I will straight up murder a chink here if i find out he has eaten dog. You boil them and skin them alive, you arent even human, you are more like a insectoid race of ants, devoid of all empathy and goodness. Soulless automatons, subhumans.

>horses are so clever we ride them
>and we eat them

Fuck you, America.

>pigs are smart enough to be pets too
>but we eat them all the time
But they aren't cute.

i will devote my life to making sure every chink i see suffers immensely. I will specifically target your filthy people in all aspects of life to make them suffer, i hate you with all my being

Only dumb soccer moms do.

Dear God...But they recovered the telephone?

Hopefully not, some other greedy insect might try and retrieve it and die as well, the more the better

fuck off chink

which makes me think of a story
everything makes me think of a story

about 3 dogs
an American dog and a Polish dog and a Russian dog
they were all having a visit
and the American dog was telling them how things were in this country
He said, "You know, you bark, and after you bark long enough, then somebody comes along and gives you some meat."
and the Polish dog said, "What's meat"
the Russian dog says, "What's bark"

asian cockroach mind

BECAUSE WE DOMESTICATED DOGS TO BE OUR COMPANIONS, THEY HELPED US FOR MILLENIUMS TO HUNT AND SURVIVE YOU FUCKINGDIPSHIT, WE DONT EAT THEM YOU CHINK.

T. Zheng Hon Chow Chow "Eater"

hypocrisy

we should also eat more human. at least their tasty, god sustaining hearts.

>please,mister. dont eat us. we want to live too

They dont call dogs "man's best friend" for no reason.

Dogs have been man's helper and companion since the stone age. To eat them is not only savage and a sign of low Humanity, but it's also one hell of a betrayal.

>north korea
>eat

>BECAUSE WE DOMESTICATED DOGS TO BE OUR COMPANIONS
No we didn't. They "domesticated" themselves via slowly getting used to being after humans for generations by being scavenger animals that subsisted heavily on human food waste. Dogs were the original seagulls in this regard.

JPRDL
>cows, pigs and sheeps are bad, ugly and stupid, and we should put them into boiling water despite they are still alive
>wtf why you would do the same with dose qt dogs and cats?! subhuman

And that feeling when American in this thread isn't egoist, but actually rationally-thinking person

If you eat dogs all racism against your ethnic group is 100% justified IMO

>indonesia
>dog meat
i knew they were fake muslims

No one in the west boils livestock alive

>I have never seen a Benji movie

die slow, scum.

Haha cute oinklets

>Poles boil cows, sheep, and pigs alive

thats worse than eating a dead dog. Are Poles even human???

See

Dogs originated in central asia

do poles boil their livestock alive? Hitler shouldve finished the job properly

As did civilisation itself in the river valleys there. You dont have a point here, chinks didnt domesticate dogs. Hunter gatherers who spread out from central asia/middle east did. Chinese dont treat any living thing humanely. Dogs are equal to children. You boil them and skin them alive and expect us to see you as equals? I spit on you

Wow this video is literally the gayest shit I have ever seen and exists so peta-tier faggots can jerk themselves off thinking about the kinds of emotions animals can't experience.

>dat pic

only minahasuck and batakonigger who did that, this is why we must purge them

Westerners are split on veal and horse.

Artificial selection is a grand thing.

your point?

Because as Mongols themselves, Finns have no room to talk about Chinese being subhuman.

White countries like Switzerland and mexico also concubine dog yet no one calls them out on it
really makes you think

Never had dog before but wouldn't mind trying it out

Dog meat consumption is literally drooping in literally every single country in that map. It's a dead industry

but dog meat soup is really really good

You'll often see specific breeds of dogs stuff in these cages too, British breeds like retrievers or gun dogs who were not bred to be stuff into cages, skinned or boiled alive then eaten. They were bred for work, loyalty and companionship.

Because chinks are so subhuman that they think that the more painful a dog's death is, the tastier the meat will be, so they kill them in the most brutal way possible.

They probably don't boil them alive

White people eat snails

pretty gross

People need to stop eating meat damn savages.

that 1 webm form yesterday really did a number eh.

>Thailand once again based on every map

Are you really justifying their behaviour, Chang?

I can't get a point of this humor especially what russian dog says.Could you explain?

No i will personally kill that old man and his entire family

someones on a list

They aren't barbarians m8

The shit guys do for pussy.

>mexico
>switzerland
Explain yourselves

>horse
Actually my mum found it very weird that some countries in Europe actually eat horse meat. She heard something about we exporting (the news caster was very emphatic that we do not consume horse meat, kek) those to the EU in a news related to the recent Carne Fraca stuff

youtube.com/watch?v=FK-4-5eYRwc
>cows
>stupid

Ahmad, turn back to your cunt.

what do you mean? I cant express my utter contempt and hatred for dog eaters without being watched by gubmint agencies?

Soy greco

We Westerners are hypocrites who eat whales and pigs, animals significantly more intelligent than dogs.

Dogs have been food in Asia before Europeans even existed.

Matter of fact, people used to eat dogs all over Europe until the 1900's when pets started being treated as family members.

>Dogs are equal to children.

No idea. I'd eat a dog desu.

Horse meat is actually awesome. Its comparable to wild meat (wild boar, elk etc) for various reasons.

>Dogs are equal to children
¿

>westerners
thats a funny way of spelling japanese

Only beggars and people who were starving eat dogs though

i get upset because there is no way to destroy switzerland it will forever eat doggos and sit on stolen gold unless we nuke it somehow
fuck switzerland and the swiss
except geneva its cool

lol no its not
like not at all
game is well gamey, its stringy
horse depends

have you ever even eaten venison or boar

Cheesy
Edgy
Edgy

At least the horse meat I've tried is like that. Meat from horses that weren't bred to just be eaten that is.

>we exporting
>not anymore

Dogs taste lousy anyway and they have a very high food requirement for the small amount of meat you get out of them.

There's a common trend here, that being those countries are almost all shitholes that nobody would ever want to live in.

Thailand only avoided colonization because Britain and France elected to leave it as a buffer zone between their colonial possessions.

then, how can you chinks make an excuse for treating your own children like shit

They have. Thats why vegans exist dominantly in west.they need to feel good about their fee fee