Team won

>team won
>your still a friendless loser

>tfw lonely

>team loses
>you miraculously start getting new friends

Would trade all my friends to see my team win

How long are their contracts? Are they franchise friends?

You know what I'm sick and tired of Sup Forums? I'm sick and tired of having to eek my way through life. I'm sick and tired of being a nobody. But, most of all, I'm sick and tired of having nobody.

>your

i have /espee/ so its not all bad

>>/r9k/

good post

W-what if I have a gf and o-one friend?

REEEEEEEEEE

My friends are the low level free agents that you hope become serviceable backups

>all these friendless losers

kys normie scum

>your team wins
>call your friends faggots over sms
>send them a picture of your shit

the normie life is pretty good bros

you understand everything is fate right? just accept the way the universe goes. everything that happens was always meant to happen. it's natural. just be virtuous and you can enjoy life

spoken like a true loser.

spoken like a true piece of shit atomist. enjoy your hedonism you rotten fecal man. living in the swamp and eating dirt like a cow .

I can tell you are indian

i know you eat feces and i know your breath makes people keel over in disgust. brush your teeth you pig .

It's a quote from Dumb and Dumber, you dip.

you like to have sex with dirty poo covered assholes. not human asshole but probably goat. you watch them poo and decide right away to slip in because u like the feeling of poo lube.

>team wins
>celebrate with your fake internet friends on a taiwanese pottery tutorial image board

indians are the worst

here you go. wet dream for u im sure. disgusting.

DELETE

You're real, you're my friends, you're all I have, YOU'RE NOT TAKING THIS AWAY FROM ME