>not Ching Chong nip or gook
>still first world
>HDI above 0.900
>first world
>low crime rate
>first world
>mostly white
>no terrorist attacks
>amazing cities for culture, food, nightlife, architecture, etc.
>snowy comfy winters and warm sunny summers
And I'm not even listing them all, why don't you guys move here already? Or just visit!

>Unironically saying a Frog clay can be first world

wtf I love spain now

t. mad that France has a higher quality of life than his country
I really love Spain so please don't make me hate you. Quebec has a very high HDI and there is nothing you can do about it.

>no terrorist attacks
>What was the Mosque shooting

France is better than Spain and basically every spic country

EVEN WILL ALL THE SHITSKINS AND TERRORIST ATTACKS

Degenerate godless communists

I actually almost stated it as a good point. Bissonnette was unironically a good boi.

>communists
You don't know what communism is if you think we are James...

Am I welcome???

Pls let me in!!!

>A leaf
Never, we've had enough of you

>no terrorist attacks
WTF? And what with shooting in Quebecs mosque?

Justice.

WTF poland i tought you were all for kebab extraction i did this thread mainly for your attention and llove
WE HAVE NO IMMIGRANT terrorist attack, Alexandre Bissonnette was not a terrorist

I'm kind of a Spainboo but I have to admit, I agree.

A terrorist stills a terrorist

what?
quebec has rampant corruption, shitty money control, the catholic church is/was basically a part of the government, shitty highways and infrastructure, not even to mention shit like that boat carrying oil that tipped over in a river hasn't even be cleaned up yet

st lawrence river is nice though

(thanks)

When someone targets terrorists, does it make him a terrorist?

CHI

t. anglo fuck

tfw even better than leafland

VIVE LE QUEBEC
LIBRE !

>rampant corruption
Commission Charbonneau is a meme. Also, wasn't Toronto the city with a crack addict as its mayor?
>shitty money control
What?
>catholic church is/was basically a part of the government
Not after the 1950s that is for sure. And it was mainly due to the evil Anglo trying to control our population by using the church, who wanted to keep a grasp of the population. Nowadays we are laic and probably the most anti religious province here.

>Vive Montréal ! Vive le Québec ! (ovation) Vive le Québec... libre ! (très longue ovation) Vive le Canada français ! Et vive la France ! (ovation)

>The catholic church is bad

fuck off trudeau go suck muslim cock in ontario

>Je vais vous confier un secret que vous ne répéterez pas ! (rires) j'ai ressenti ici la même atmosphère que pendant la libération de Paris ! (incroyable ovation)

Fuck you people would step on your grandmothers throat just to stand an inch taller to gloat about yourselves it's actually kind of pathetic. What you lack in humility you make up for in arrogance and entitlement.

De Gaulle... mon personnage historique préféré. Il avait tellement raison et en même temps, tellement tort.

quebec really is the heart and jewel of canada

Il en avait une sacré paire, on n'a pas eu aucun président depuis qui lui arrivait ne serait-ce qu'à la cheville.

I didn't do that and he stills a terrorist.

Thank you my dear friend, the Anglos don't realize that without us, this country is culturally just a more americanised Australia. We give them so much cheap electricity yet they keep complaining. Without us they're entirely dependant on oil.

Consider making electricity more expensive and ask for more equalisation money, you're the opressed minority in Canada after all.

i love Québec and its people

Got a job offer to move to quebec, seriously considering taking it up.

If I do I'm gonna speak english everywhere though ;)))

It's okay english is basically bastardised french so you know haha ;)))

That'll be helpful for you when it inevitably becomes the official language of france

If you speak English in Quebec you WILL BE physically assaulted

Reminder

good luck ;)))
euh no speak english parlez français ;)))

>originaux

ORIGINELS, REEEEEEE

kek when will anglos learn

KEK DAILY reminder that there is no explanation to serve you anglos here :))) I work in a 5 star hotel and I somehow pretend I dont know English just to infuriate the Anglodumb who's tiny brain cannot comprehend other means of communications that the one he was programmed to learn at birth. And guess what I do when I see Anglos in the street asking for directions??? ''Désolé je parle pas anglais'' there is nothing better than this friend. :)))

>I work in a 5 star hotel and I somehow pretend I dont know English just to infuriate the Anglodumb
We're so proud of you, son.

>We give them so much cheap electricity
What? To were and to who? Not Ontario. We have nuclear plants that produce 60% of the hydro here.
Is this all you people have? It comes across as petty and impotent that some autistic loser would collage facebook posts about the Olympics.

>A frognadian assaulting me

o i am laffin

>Becoming this annoyed that you need to speak english to me

Can't wait to arrogantly refuse to speak french to everyone.
Apparently according to the company I'd get free french lessons, would NOT be needing them though

I love Québec and plan on visiting there within 2 years.

>arrogantly refuse to speak french to everyone
Good luck getting anywhere here dumb dumb. Also
>refusing paid classes
Another proof of the Anglo's denial of education. Were you that kid who dropped out of high school because "xdd its so gay like etf do i need to learn science and history like why dont i learna real job??6"

It amazes me how posters on Sup Forums give shit to other countries because they don't preserve their culture in face of immigration yet this is how butthurt Anglos react about Quebec protecting its culture.

What is Qubecs culture?

>Another proof of the Anglo's denial of education. Were you that kid who dropped out of high school because "xdd its so gay like etf do i need to learn science and history like why dont i learna real job??6"

Well seeing as one of your companies was heading hunting in my field I think it was the froggies that weren't paying attention in class ;))

>quebec culture
angrily muh heritaging isn't a culture to be proud of

J'ai déjà l'intention d'aller vivre au Québec.