React

React.

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/most-popular-politician-in-the-us-bernie-sanders-fox-news-poll-2017-3
usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/03/17/fox-news-poll-bernie-sanders-most-popular-politician-america/99323334/#
dailykos.com/story/2017/3/15/1643846/-Fox-News-Poll-The-most-popular-things-in-America-are-Bernie-Sanders-and-Planned-Parenthood
theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

2020?

>2018

Trump would see what an actual "landslide" victory looks like

call it 20XX, for whenever Drumpf gets impeached and the GOP is ousted for treason.

This is highly likely if democrats turn out for the midterm. No electoral bullshit there.

Yeah but don't be surprised if Russia comes back around to rig the midterms for the Republicans

>No electoral college stopping the tyranny of the majority in congress!!
You're so fucking stupid, why do you think we have a senate and a house?

Trump has proven he's impotent as a statesman. It's just a matter of time before even the staunchest of fanboys are too embarrassed to support him.

Once there's a majority there will be an impeachment hearing. Whether it goes forward or not depends on how much shit is brought forth from the multiple investigations this administration is under.

I would vote that ticket.

Gabbard or GTFO.

Gabbard/Sanders or Sanders/Gabbard would be ideal

So they wan't to hand Trump an easy victory?

Bernie, Tulsi '20

This

Thank you for guaranteeing a second Trump term.
You're a terrific person and he's gonna win YUUGE.

I guess if the dems have dead people voting it would represent them better to vote for a dead person. Bernie is like 90 now, right?

Bernie sander VS Ben Shapiro 2020 pls pls pls

You're delusional.
Trump's not even going to finish his first term.
The writing is on the wall.

>Potential majority in senate
>Zero potential majority in house
Aka, nothing goes anywhere.
Obama made multiple treasonous acts while in office, yet nothing happened.
His illegal recess appointments were enough to remove him from office.

After Biden helped derail Bernie's DNC pick? No way.

The regressives have nothing, to impeach him with.

The President is well within his authority to fill vacancies when Congress is in recess.

Are you fucking kidding me?

If Biden decides to run, he'll do out well before the Dem primary. If he does run, he'll be primaries by a progressive.

If he doesn't decide to run, the DNC will offer up Cory Booker as their chosen one, and he will be primaried by a progressive.

Hoping to see a Bernie/Tulsi ticket in 2020.

muh russia right?

Trump is suddenly accusing Flynn of being a Russian spy because he's about to spill the beans on Trump for immunity.
It's over.

You watch too much fake news.

Not sure if Sanders and Biden could beat Fox

You're not paying attention

I don't pay attention to fake news guilty as charged,

lol what

Sanders plan of infiltrating the Democratic party by running as a vice president won't work. At the end of the day he's still and independent and the DNC will never accept him. Screenshot this because I can guarantee the Democratic nominee of 2020 is going to be Warren/Clinton. Chelsea Clinton, not Hillary

If you're a Trumpist, I'm sure you lack the ability to read critically like 99.999% of all the rest of the Trumpists.
You wouldn't be able to tell the difference between "fake news" and real news.
Inforwars and Breitbart are not real news.

I don't watch or read either, saunter back over, to leddit or tumblr where you belong cupcake.

Go ahead and screenshot it.
Trump is fucked.

Watch or read what?

Sanders is currently the most popular politician in the country, by far.

Breitbart, or infowars.

Biden is a piece of shit and would be indistinguishable from Obama, either Bush, or Clinton.

infowars is truth!!! just look at the nutcase.

Such a powerful man.

businessinsider.com/most-popular-politician-in-the-us-bernie-sanders-fox-news-poll-2017-3

usatoday.com/videos/news/2017/03/17/fox-news-poll-bernie-sanders-most-popular-politician-america/99323334/#

dailykos.com/story/2017/3/15/1643846/-Fox-News-Poll-The-most-popular-things-in-America-are-Bernie-Sanders-and-Planned-Parenthood

I didn't mention either of those. I think you responded to the wrong post

you're right, but the Democratic establishment loves these shit-tier candidates. With their superdelegate cushion, they'll take a chance on an unpopular candidate they know won't buck their corporatist system

And? If the Democrats did what's popular Trump wouldn't be in the White House

Not to mention the Onion made Biden popular with "Diamond Joe". The fact that he has a great legacy already just adds value.

That's what I'm saying. Fuck that bitch.

Biden/Sanders 2018.

sure thing

I'm just hoping those insane dumb cockgobblers at the DNC don't try shoving clinton down our throat again.

She lost to a black guy. Then she lost to ginger hitler. She CANT win. CANT. It's a fucking law of physics.

>Obama committed treason because nigger
pls kys

learn to constitution retard

Such as?

Well he broke a bunch of laws, and if we actually prosecuted the powerful in this country, he would be in jail, but treason wouldn't be one of the charges.

And i don't say that because i dislike obama. Bush would DEFINITELY be in prison for fucking war crimes.

Corporate Democrats are going to get primaried hard.
It's in the DNC's best interest to nominate a non corporatist or they will lose every time they don't.

>2018 general election

And hillary clinton should be in prison for the email thing. We have prosecuted people for less than what she did, and we didn't care about "intentions" then.

And i'm not saying that her crime was that bad, it just is a crime, and if we actually made our government follow its own laws, she would be in jail.

Countless fucking people in our government would be in jail if we actually made them follow the law.

> He broke a bunch of laws

the only reason you're pushing Biden is because you don't know any other Democratic names. Biden is not a fighter, not a progressive. He sat back while Obama destroyed due process, took out Kadafi, created a power vacuum in Iraq, gave Iran a payday, opposed Brexit while threatening to diminish ties with the UK in favor of the thuggish EU, backed Erdogan, who is becoming bolder and bolder, installed a corporatist yes-man in Brazil, etc to infinity and beyond.

Tulsi Gabbard is the better option.

Somebodies gotta replace this administration when the new democrat majority impeaches Trump.

Tell me what laws he broke. Be specific.

The reason I chose Biden, Mr. Assumption, was because he's popular and would rake in votes, as would Sanders. This thread was to gauge that theory.

Do you remember the time that he drone striked an american citizen without due process?

You know, like a bunch or something

FAKE NEWS!!

You should remember that, because very recently trump killed somebody related to him.

theintercept.com/2017/01/30/obama-killed-a-16-year-old-american-in-yemen-trump-just-killed-his-8-year-old-sister/

The Dems have no chance of retaking the House and impeaching Trump wouldn't magically make his entire administration disappear. He would have to be prosecuted for high crimes or resign, and then Pence would be president.

Not if the crimes he's impeached under throw his entire administration in question.

I'm a bernie guy to give you an idea of how left i am. And i realize that pence is plenty fucking crazy, but i am seriously worried with trump in the drivers seat we might start a nuclear war or cause a trade war or something genuinely catastrophic like that. So even if it doesn't really improve the government for us, i desperately want him impeached.

Him being president genuinely makes me fear for all our lives.

I agree

more elderly dudes, whoopty doo

politics is no longer about recognition and pretty faces. Bernie Sanders was a nameless senator in April 2015. Months later, he tied Clinton in the Iowa primary. People don't want an Oprah candidate. They want a fighter. Biden is not a fighter. He is not principled. And his political associations are ample evidence of this.

Tulsi Gabbard is. She resigned her post as ice-Chair of the DNC so she could formally endorse Bernie. Contrast that with DWS, the Chair, how had to resign because she worked to get Hillary nominated over Bernie. There are Democrats and there are progressives, and America is waking up to this fact. And you can't mix the two on a ticket. When it comes to single-payer healthcare, money out of politics, smart foreign policy, privacy rights, net neutrality, for-profit prisons, decriminalization of marijauna, and women's rights, there can be no compromises.

>FBI reveals that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election
>the GOP-controlled House refuses to impeach him and the Justice Department refuses to bring charges of treason
>Democrats retake the House and Senate in unprecedented wave of hate against GOP
>Trump runs for re-election and loses in largest landslide ever against Democratic populist ticket
>things don't really change much because the rich already control everything, manufacturing in America is dead and never coming back, and climate change is already well past the tipping point and half of America will be inhospitable in less than 50 years, leading to massive shortages of food, water and resources and the collapse of the global economy

So much this

I think biden is an alright guy for a modern american politician, but he is not anywhere near enough of an asshole to take on trump.

He would run exactly the same kind of campaign as clinton and fail to capitalize on all of the HORRRRIFYING shit trump says and does.

They would be bigger bros than Obama and Biden.
They would be the bro-iest cabinet in history.

An age of darkness is upon us.

This

If Biden campained in his black Def Leppard tank, fingerless gloves and mirrored aviators, he would be unstoppable.

Those assholes who called me "sexist" are going to be really confused if tulsi runs in 2020

Also, 2018? Really nigga?

Mayo on mayo sandwich 2020 my nigga

Kek
> B R A I N W A S H E D

Sorry that im only 23. You guys would love me as pres.

I think Tulsi would be perfect. Progressive, yet has military experience and is pretty pro-gun. Half the reason GOP voters won't cross over is because "muh guns".

Pair her with Bernie Sanders and we're looking at the greatest ticket this country can produce.

Kek

No matter how fucked an administration is, you don't restart campaigns.

Plus, you're looking for the contraction "somebody's" not somebodies.

Hes done nothing that the last 5 didnt do and nothing happened to them.

they won''t impeach trump. they'll demoralize him to the point of where he doesn't care anymore and then make sure his handlers keep him on a tight leash. Mike Pence as president is a terrifying thought, and they need Trump in as long as possible. He's going to get them a lot of votes.

I know! Im a progressive republican (progressive who loves guns, borders, and the military), and i want her to run SO FUCKING BADLY!!

The right choice.

Trump is sitting at a cool 37% approval and dropping by the week. He'll be no good to anyone on the campaign trail by 2018. Remember halfway into W. Bush's second term when Republicans didn't want him anywhere near their campaigns? His approval rating was higher.