Just a reminder that Trump is under an FBI criminal investigation

Just a reminder that Trump is under an FBI criminal investigation.

Kek

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338754/Teenage-Ivanka-Trump-hiding-Aspen-hotel-boy.html
dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/fbi-probing-breitbart-infowars-in-russian-influence-investigation/
nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-investigating-right-wing-sites-role-campaign-hack-article-1.3004192
twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/822938423178629120
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/278255308009267200
twitter.com/funder/status/834184190111391751
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

nope

You are in denial.

He is such a disaster. He has failed to deliver a single promise to his voters and yet his voters just keep letting him fuck them like traps.

This is what being cucked feels like trump voters

But her emails!

GET OVER IT!! HILLARY LOST!!!

LET'S KEEP BRINGING UP HILLARY OVER AND OVER ANYWAY LIKE IT MEANS SOMETHING!

With responses like this, nobody is going to let it go

How no fucking president, or politician ever completely comes though. Only a fucking downy autist would believe one of them

Politicians comes through with some, not all, of their promises. Trump on the other hand has tried and failed multiple times to achieve one fucking thing. The only thing that kike puppet has achieved is making the US look like a fucking joke

>ns comes through with some, not all, of their promises. Trump on the other hand has tried and failed multiple times to achieve on
he's also been in office like two months. And I think he is making the US look like the joke it really is. The media is a fucking shit show and he is making it hard for them not to show their true colours. Albeit he's a fucking retard, but so is everyone else. I'm not in support of him or Hilary. I'm saying everyones fucking dumb

FUCK OFF JEW

Found the rust belt cuck

Hey what happened to that great daycare giveaway that Ivanka promised us that was going to cost 18 trillion dollars or something? That pass yet?

>mfw liberals try to use the same lines as conservatives do about trump winning

Kek?

wanna know how fucking retarded the media is

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4338754/Teenage-Ivanka-Trump-hiding-Aspen-hotel-boy.html

and yet no evidence of any wrongdoing has been revealed. How long do you dipshits think you can string along the puplic with your "muh Russia" bullshit?

No evidence, if you had it, it would be plastered everywhere by now.

>no evidence

>Denial this strong

Nothing will happen. Trump is white and he gets away with shit like this. I do not know what all the hullabaloo is about when it comes with Trump and Russia. Even if Russia did interfere in this election, Trump is still the president America wanted and deserve.

Ur cucked

Reminder that literally democrats are so mad right now they have begun to order the FBI to investigate fucking BREITBART, INFOWARS AND ALEX JONES
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
HOLY SHIT THEY'RE SO MAD TRUMP WON

dailycaller.com/2017/03/21/fbi-probing-breitbart-infowars-in-russian-influence-investigation/

>Cucked user
>Libcuck
Trump supporters are so insecure about what they are they cant stop talking about being cucked

Of course he will. And his dumbfuck supporters will pretend it's a conspiracy theory. That's what happens when your support comes from the dumbest 3rd of the populace, the just follow like mindless sheep.

>dailycaller.com
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Trying pretty hard there user, you okay?

Putin is grabbing that beathc by da puss puss

i supported him, have high iq... i would have supported bernie 100%.

hillary was awful.

Finally they are doing their job against this garbage.
After wasting time wih a shit jersey that educated people would use as toilet paper. Good thing they're fetting this ass out of the WH.

Which has no effect on Trump's presidency.

Liberal publications ran the story as well

nydailynews.com/news/politics/fbi-investigating-right-wing-sites-role-campaign-hack-article-1.3004192

the only difference is mainstream media would have praised her dumpster fire ineptitude.

>.nydailynews.co
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

good job shill

>shill
AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck you niggers, Trump is da bomb and will deport you stinky shitskin spics

No, he's not. He's done nothing to be investigated for.

Hillary on the other hand actually broke the law by even running for president, as no US born citizen can legally run for public office while under criminal investigation.

Trump voter here.
Here's a news flash for you faggots:
CLINTON IS NOT THE PRESIDENT.
She lost..., which I'm personally okay with in and of itself.
My point is..., stop fucking relitigating her shit as justification for stuff Trump does because it simply does not matter.
You know why??
Well..., here's another news flash foR you:
TRUMP ***IS*** THE PRESIDENT.
Make your aguments for, or against, Trump based upon HIS actions and behaviour.
You may need to force yourselves to come to grips with the fact that many of those actions are pretty fucking bizarre.
But the bottom line is that it is ALL ABOUT TRUMP NOW.
NOT CLINTON.

No, the Federal Elections Commission ruled she was eligible.

kek

just a reminder that i dont give a fuck about trump, masons and jews

So, basically all of Sup Forums, then?

I didn't say he wasn't. I stated that he was not under criminal investigation, but Hillary was.

Until you pay my bills and support me, I'll say whatever the fuck I want on the Internet.

A person winning an election means nothing in regards to the power structure in DC. Remonder that presidents can be impeached or assassinated. Trump could be ousted by the deep state at any point. Current he's being used to push through completely shit policy that fucks the american people and benefit the rich, his combination of stupidity and arrogance makes him perfect for the job. He'll eventually be dumped as a scapegoat.

That is us true, but the ruling was unconstitutional and broke pre-existing laws governing the eligibility of candidates.

This. Hillary is completely immaterial to what Trump does. Screaming "but muh Hillary!" every time someone criticizes Trump just makes you look like a fucking dumbass.

good. that guy's a crook

Then you will continue to lose these debates miserably.

I thought there was an outstanding rape charge at the time he filed with the FEC.

Just a reminder that a vote was cancelled today because that is how it used to work. Ryancare sucks dick and now they are going to hash it out. I realize that after 16 years of horrible Presidents that this is new for most of the people on Sup Forums now who are under 16.

Well, besides the believers in Kek, also dubs

plus the fact that his edgy voters are so deep in denial they don't even acknowledge his usual screw ups.

This. People are used to a Clinton or Bush dictatorship and have never seen actual government in action.

The FEC has latitude to interpret eligibility and even if they overstepped that would not be Ms. Clinton's responsibility. If the FEC accepts your application to run for office you are good to go. It looks to me like they were within their authority, and as events showed were correct.

>actual government in action.
lol

>There are people here that voted for Shillary

Thank you for actually reading and getting my point.
While I am fairly certain that we ideologically differ..., on this we can agree.
See..., there is hope for both of us.

You..., on the other hand..., missed the point completely.
>"I am the President"
>"The buck stops...., somewhere...., over there."

Awesome argument. I stand defeated and will now vote for whatever you vote for.

>believes a cartoon frog grants them magic powers
>not autistic downies

What debate did I lose exactly? I haven't debated anything with anyone.

And so is Obama and Hillary and Bill.

I wish they would give evidence. i am tired of the arguing, if he is guilty i hope they find him as such.

good. always vote democrat

i voted trump but if he is guilty then let him answer for his crimes.

that actually made me laugh, but I guess you can discredit me that way if you chose to

Well, we'll see what happens. They're investigating him, there have been claims that the FBI has evidence of collusion, but as of yet, nothing has been disclosed. We'll find out within the next few months, I imagine.

I, for one, am not going to call him a traitor until evidence is presented.

go away, Boris Slavinov

Where did you people come from? Your posts give you away. I know you have researched "greentexting" and other things on knowyourmeme, but there is a certain je ne sais quoi about your posts that most people who have been on Sup Forums for any length of time can notice.

He's not really an honest man, isn't he?

Who the fuck types like this, are you having small strokes in the middle of posting?

I mean, if he is guilty, it's huge, though. If evidence is found of collusion, that's treason. That's a capital crime, he could literally be executed.

I've been here since 2006, nigga. I was fucking with Tom Green and Hal Turner when you were in diapers.

How's that Obamacare repeal coming along?

keke

Does Sup Forums jenesequoi = autism?

it's how writers type
wouldn't be surprised if the user writes or edits dialogue for book or screenplays or something

He is willaim shatner

Not that user but I don't believe you.

You don't know how criminal investigations work, do you? There's a thing called "double jeopardy", it means you can't try someone for the same crime twice. Thus, it is necessary to make sure your case is rock solid, even if you have evidence, often it can't be released yet because there's hasn't been enough uncovered.

In this case in particular, we're talking about the investigation of the president of the United States on a potential capital offense. This shit is gonna take time. I'm not saying he did it one way or another, but to say "well, if he did it, we'd know by now" is imply ignorant.

Well, you're entitled to your opinion, even if it is wrong.

Trump's Russian ties

twitter.com/Khanoisseur/status/822938423178629120

“You can’t con people, at least not for long. If you don’t deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on.” - The Art of The Deal

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/278255308009267200

Video:Trump runs out of @BBC interview when pressed on partnership w/mob related felon Felix Sater

twitter.com/funder/status/834184190111391751

Yes Spock...., yes...., I am.
LMAO

Pretty good guess, user.
I am an Assistant Editor for fiction at HarperCollins in New York.

Your..., lack of..., jenesequa is showing.

Lawyer here. Basically, this. Just like when a prosecutor starts an investigation for an ordinary crime - they don't typically publicly announce all their leads/potential witnesses until they have an indictment ready for a grand jury.

How Trump's sad followers can be brainwashed into full denial still is beyond me.

Alright..., don't fucking impersonate me.
Plus, you're doing it wrong.
That would be:
>"Your lack of..., jenesequa..., is showing."

Look like gyspy-nigger.