NOLAN A HACK

More like Kon is the most influential director of our time.

>"""inspired by"""

Except Paprika is boring, trite shit that looks nice, and Inception is Paprika done right.

Have you even watched Paprika? How can it be considered boring, of all things, is beyond me

Kill yourself, Nolan.

"""""""it's a homage"""""""""

>tfw you read Satoshi Kon's last letter before he died of cancer
Paranoia Agent was so goddamn good. Can't wait for someone to butcher it in Hollywood without even having the decency to buy the rights.

Yeah man, I did, and I really wanted to like it but as nice as it looked it was boring as fuck. The characters and story were so meandering and heavily brought down by the trappings of anime.

You forgot the part where your low IQ cartoon aped a scrooge mc duck cartoon

>meandering
>brought down by the trappings of anime
How?

>I don't like anime
Just say it if you're going to say it.

Worst medium worst culture worst country

Can someone check reddit to see if OP got the webm from there?

>Paprika is boring
>Inception has a walking exposition bobblehead character

Drink breach.

>guy pushing elevator button next to female
I'll give you 2/3, that's the best I can do

The context of the scene is the same.

It's not as shameless as Black Swan, or 100 other movies that ripped off something foreign, so whatever.

Did anyone get a bit weirded out by the gay subplot in Paprika?

Nolan has outright stated he's a big fan of Kon. There's no mystery about it, those scenes are direct homage to Paprika.

They also share the fact that a big part of the story is a thinly veiled metaphor for film making.

terrible Hollywood remake when

>homage

But he's right. Anime is fucking trash.

did he dislocate his wrist?

What a sensitive little faggot you are.

stay mad, cucks.

Hopefully never , it was shit.

A good portion of hollywood film are inspired by anime, this is common knowledge by now

why, becouse he did it BETTER?

>iphone poster posts RT scores
>thinks he made a point
End yourself.

wait wait wait a second

Christopher 'Bane' Nolan....A HACK?

he makes derivative junk that is slightly more complex than daytime television, so the people in the 100-115 IQ range can feel better about their completely average abilities?

not as great as weebs think

user you're posting on a micronesian shadow puppet group chat where people unironically confess that interstellar is the single most amazing movie ever.

stay mad

I remember watching PA on Adult Swim when I was like 13 and not understanding a lick of it.
Need to rewatch.

Girl got her period and let her doggy die, somehow creates psychic doggy monster that eats paranoia.

Shit opinion you have there autismo

He was a legend my favorite Director of all time he was to young he should have lived way longer it's very sad

>literally trash

At least he didn't live as long as Miyazaki and begin to hate the medium he worked in.

What?

But when asked about it he refused it.

I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great movies made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the Sup Forums of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching a Chris Nolan marathon with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.

An alarmingly-high percentage of those who watch anime, have been deprived of the knowledge necessary to interact successfully with other human beings. Anime is nothing more than cartoons with featureless expressions, expressions that the audience often mimic and attempt to pass off as "socializing". More often than not, this is met with derision and scorn, as it should be.

Those who watch anime have not matured. They are stuck in eternal limbo between childhood and pubescence, completely unable to respond appropriately to others in the outside world. I suppose as long as they're contributing to society in some manner, shape or form by working a computer job from home instead of polluting outside with their awkward ugliness and foul scent, then I have no major issue with them.

>tl;dr: watch all the anime you want, manchild, but don't bring your stink anywhere near me

He wouldn't have hated the medium Satoshi Kon was a true genius unlike Miyazaki

You just gave me aids

You can't catch AIDS twice, friend.

>job
fucking normalfag Either be a Neet or have a Job where you get paid a lot and do literally nothing most people are not even fun to talk to anyway

Newfag go back to social media or something

This is literally how pathetic, autistic people think. I feel so sorry for you.

>wasting 80% of your life on a shitty job

Retarded meme

/r9k/ pls go

That you've adopted this lifestyle, without a hint of irony, and you are completely unable to socialize with others in any manner, shape or form, is quite pathetic.

I don't know whether to laugh or cry, honestly. Why not both?

I unironically hate /r9k/ i just love the neet lifestyle

I'm actually pretty good socially i could be a chad if i wanted to

I fucking love Inception and all of Nolans movies and I hate that normies think he's the best thing ever

THat's simple. You're a normie.

>not hating /r9k/ ironically

took me a few rewatches of the gif before i realized the duplicate

ohmyfuck

>all Sup Forums is Sup Forums

kys weeb

>for us normal people

being normal = being mediocre, unexceptional, forgettable

Your a fucking retard that's not what that picture is saying at all you idiot

It's saying that some jewish cuck almost 15 years made a weeb site.

Not exactly relevant to Sup Forums in 2016.