Did you ever knew a Jew irl? What was your impression of him?

Did you ever knew a Jew irl? What was your impression of him?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair
jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/inside-the-satmar-school-scandal/
forward.com/news/132846/special-satmar-school-district-gets-a-windfall/
vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11
mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/nyregion/new-york-landlord-accused-of-harassing-tenants-is-arrested.html?referer=https://www.google.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=aIV-L6VTykM
youtube.com/watch?v=o7lXc9LBwB8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he was simply terrible. i hope i never meet a jew again

jews are subhumans holocaust never happened etc etc

My brother's best friend is a jew.
Nice dude, rich as fuck, soon to marry a polish girl.

i've seen them. not in Mexico, but in the USA. they stand out a lot even in a huge crowd.

My brother's mother is Jewish too!

Never met one.
What are they like?

Yes. One was a friend of mine who became full blown commie when he entered college. Another was a friend of the family. I suspect I may be one of God's CURSED people's DNA in me as well.

>non-practicing part Ashkenazi Jewish boy in my class
>Manlet that somehow got tons of pussy
Weird kid. Deep past of mental issues. Divorced parents. Wanted to become a professional magician.

ive meet plenty of kikes over in manhattan,some were cool but there were some that stared at me when i entered their shop and i looked around,and as soon as i left i heard on of them mumble goy under his breath

Never actually seen one in the flesh but there's a mosaic center somewhere in the country where people often complain about teens with spray cans

Never, for some reason there aren't jews in Spain :(

>pic
Dog bless ameriga :DDDDDD

nah, (they) don't want me to know one

Was he from JewYork?

Nah, born and raised in PA his entire life.
His ex-mom (the Jew) was from New York though.

Hundreds of thousands of you are descendants of converted Jews.

Do you mean ethnically or religiously?

I dated a Jewish girl once until her family moved back to Israel. I even got along well with her mom (I was interning at an investment banking at the time).

Utterly meaningless. Jewishness is blood.

I've seen a couple of Jews with the hats and sideburns and all that jazz in Malmö of all places.

jews converted to catholicism, so they have jewish blood

I'm Christian but live in Jew central (Potomac, MD). There is an intersection in my town (pop: 50,000 or so) that has a synagogue on 3 out of 4 corners, and another one a block away.

Pros:
Jews are alright. Most of them contribute to every culture they belong to, when given the chance. Mothers and fathers are usually hard as fuck to make their kids successful, which I can respect.
God-tier food, lots of sexy women (think Lizzy Kaplan). Very strong family unit. Values education and success.

Cons:
Can be insular and prejudiced against goyim (haven't experienced this but know it's true).
Frequently only hire their own (but every group here is allowed to do this except whites apparently)

Also, they were mean to me in elementary school. Got bantered on the bus about how they killed Jesus and how Santa wasn't real :(
But that's just kids being little shits, they cut that shit out when we were older.

I don't like Israel and don't like Zionism, but lots of liberal Jews here aren't exactly pro-Israel

Both were non practicing red heads who you'd never think to be Jewish.

My chemistry lab partner is an Irish Jew, which seems like a pretty rare flavor. He's cool. Kind of laconic and reads a lot. Also, my best friend during high school was ethnically a Sephardic Jew: funniest person I've ever known.

>Both were non practicing red heads who you'd never think to be Jewish.
What? Jews are know for being redheads.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

>Red hair is also found amongst the Ashkenazi Jewish populations.[30] In 1903, 5.6% of Polish Jews had red hair.[31] Other studies have found that 3.69% of Jewish women overall were found to have red hair, but around 10.9% of all Jewish men have red beards.[32] In European culture, prior to the 20th century, red hair was often seen as a stereotypically Jewish trait: during the Spanish Inquisition, all those with red hair were identified as Jewish.[33] In Italy, red hair was associated with Italian Jews, and Judas was traditionally depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[34] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair.[35] The stereotype that red hair is Jewish remains in parts of Eastern Europe and Russia.[36]

>During the Spanish Inquisition, people of red hair were identified as Jewish and isolated for persecution.[33] In Medieval Italy and Spain, red hair was associated with the heretical nature of Jews and their rejection of Jesus, and thus Judas Iscariot was commonly depicted as red-haired in Italian and Spanish art.[34] Writers from Shakespeare to Dickens would identify Jewish characters by giving them red hair, with red-hair being given by the authors to villainous Jewish characters such as Shylock and Fagin.[35] The antisemitic association persisted into modern times in Soviet Russia.[36] The medieval prejudice against red-hair may have derived from the Ancient biblical tradition, in relation to biblical figures such as Esau and King David. The Ancient historian Josephus would mistranslate the Hebrew Torah to describe the more positive figure of King David as 'golden haired', in contrast to the negative figure of Esau, even though the original Hebrew Torah implies that both King David and Esau had 'fiery red hair'.[72]

Ive known James Deen for 15 years. Jews are ok.

>Can be insular and prejudiced against goyim (haven't experienced this but know it's true).

Why do you know it's true if you haven't experienced it yourself, especially since you live in an area that has a heavy population?

Internet says it, do you really think internet would lie?

Buenos Aires has like 200.000 Jews without counting the half Jews who are ambiguous.
I have a few Jewish relatives
The sister of my uncle is married to a Jew, and her son got circumcized in his 20s to officially become a Jew. They also have a daughter who remains non religious, and that daughter married to an average italian-spanish man, so that Jewish lineage got ended.

My sister has a half Jewish daughter, and she was raised non religious. I dont know if I should consider my niece a Jew or not. My sister divorced her Jewish husband.

The Jews in my uncle's family were good psychologically adjusted normal people, the Jew my sister married was the classic leftist neurotic ashkenazi.

A derogatory term was invented in Argentina due to Jews, that term is Psycobolche, from psychology and bolchevique

google translation

" Argentina derogatory Generic form with which it is denominated to the people who have ideas of left and defend, at the same time, the psychoanalytic theory; The term emerged in the 1970s applied to young people who studied psychology and were left-wing"

It seems to me Israelis are more nationalistic and right wing than diaspora Jews.

I once had lots of Jewish friends but by some strange coincidence they all vanished right around the financial crisis

I lived in NY.
The majority of jews are relatively secular. Almost all of them have a disgustingly rabid IDF mentality, but are otherwise alright, just doing what they're doing.
They tend to be liberal-leaning. Sup Forums thinks that's because they're le sekrit kabal, but it's more that they're like Scientologists and are very litigious.

Haisids and ultra-orthodox are literally the worst people to live around. Disgusting, cheating, back-stabbing types. They are literally the stereotype and constantly fuck over anyone that's not themselves and refuse to integrate. They openly damage their children's prospects for being part of a larger culture by denying them access to english education, history, and the internet.

>Haisids and ultra-orthodox are literally the worst people to live around. Disgusting, cheating, back-stabbing types. They are literally the stereotype and constantly fuck over anyone that's not themselves and refuse to integrate. They openly damage their children's prospects for being part of a larger culture by denying them access to english education, history, and the internet.

I'm not sure how true you are being so I'm not trusting you.Isn't Trump's daughter orthodox? also, our equal to that is the Amish, though mostly keeping to themselves and no electricity part of it.

Now imagine what's it like to live with 1 million of them.

how long are they gonna be "lol you do military service"?

Amish are more like primitivoanarchthodox farmers, there's little in common.

Yes. It was a like a normal person desu.

A Jewish girl came onto me in a bar in Dublin. A proper eastern European jew. Her family had a weapons factory which they lost in what I assume was WW2.

She seemed completely nuts.

Is it true that there's a lot of friction in Israel between the secular Jews and the orthodox ones? I've heard the orthodox get exempted from military conscription or something.

Did you hit it, lad?

They are pure parasites no exaggeration.

I'm spoken for. I made my apologies and left.

Not him but I live in NYC and used to live for years in an orthodox neighborhood. They are very unassimilated, you may deal with some of the men and they are OK but most wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire. They kind of take over areas and charge gentiles higher prices and their own community gets everything cents on a dollar. Apparently in parts of NYC they are a fair amount of the shitty slum lords. However, they are great compared to the Satmirs. Those people are borderline monsters and the rest of the conservative Jews despise them.

You don't have to, but you'll find out quickly if you spend any time around them.

>Isn't Trump's daughter orthodox
Orthodox doesn't mean ultra-orthodox. There are jews who are like devout catholics or christians. The ultra-orthodox Hasids are fundamentalists.

The amish are good ebcause they just want to be left alone. Hasids openly try to get a leg over on you. They move en masse into a town, trash property values and vote as a bloc to undercut public funding for education and public services, run their own private fire/police, build illegally, work under eachother, and rape as much welfare money as they can. Look up Kiryas Joel- it's the 'poorest' area in the country and uses hte most food stamps and medicaid- because they write themselves as lifelong students and marry eachother without doing it legally. The women have like 12 kids and work part time, and they're not legally married so they get tons of benefits.

Last year a house burned down, almost destroyed a whole neighborhood ebcause they pay off fire inspectors.

strange, I've known a lot of peope from a lot of different backgrounds, but I honestly don't think I've ever met a jew

Sorry I should have said ultra orthodox not just orthodox. Also they wear heavy wool even when it's hot and humid which is gross.

What the fuck are Satmirs?

To explain it a bit further for 'secular' jews are essentially integrated jews- they celebrate hannukah and passover and shit but that's about it. Pretty much just like christians

'orthodox' jews are a bit more devout, are a bit more stereotype-y(they have the accent, wear yarmulke's usually, etc.), but are otherwise just like someone who goes to church every week.

'Ultra-orthodox' are fundamentalists. The ones in pictures like are utlra orthodox. They're hyper-religious but a majority of the men get caught fondling kids and other fucked up shit. They're awful.

What's the context of this photo, shlomo?

The Ultra Orthodox sound insane

why are they tolerated?

Same. Although they blend in and backstab you, which is a problem

>Kiryas Joel
this place is insane. how do they survive?

Sorry I think it's Satmar

jewishweek.timesofisrael.com/inside-the-satmar-school-scandal/

forward.com/news/132846/special-satmar-school-district-gets-a-windfall/

m.timesunion.com/local/article/A-sect-s-political-clout-7467943.php

vice.com/en_us/article/the-child-rape-assembly-line-0000141-v20n11

>jew
I've met this guy and jews in real life. The family across the street are a serious bunch and their kids have already moved away, though the two older boys are more normal.
Also have a jew friend who is secretly agnostic.

>Also have a jew friend who is secretly agnostic.
so he's still a jew

I see EXTREMELY Jewish people Pretty often as my family owns a large ski condo in New Hampshire. For some reason this... group of Jews are regular customers. I'm talking Jewish to the point where the men go in the pool very early in the morning to pray and then the women. But they cover the window that allows you to see inside the pool area from the "great room" as it's called.

They're all fluent in Hebrew and it's abundantly clear that the men and women are treated very differently. They wear the hats and shit and the little tassels on the sides of their waste.

Because they have the protection of being minorities.

This article happens somewhat regularly

mobile.nytimes.com/2016/07/27/nyregion/new-york-landlord-accused-of-harassing-tenants-is-arrested.html?referer=https://www.google.com/

>Did you ever knew a Jew irl? What was your impression of him?
I've mostly known people with partial Jewish ancestry, including a few relatives. Those are good people.

The religious Jews I've met have been mostly awful. Funnily enough, the more orthodox ones have been the better of the lot, whereas in Israel they seem like nutjobs.

you probably mean orthodox jews
regular jews don't stand out at all

a stutterspeaking designer full of pride
considered himself one of the chosen ppl
brown skin curly hair with glasses kinda weak guy

complete joke

>Did you ever knew a Jew irl? What was your impression of him?

A Jew with kippah and sidelocks? No. Jewish Poles? I see them everyday on TV and sometimes in real life.

youtube.com/watch?v=aIV-L6VTykM

My lawyer was a jew, he got my case acquitted.
Bless her

I have a few Jewish friends and all of them are good people.

>how do they survive?
Work for each other, pay money under hte table, pay off politicians, and breed like crazy.

They also all get welfare, and cry anti-semitism if they get caught.

Literally everything Sup Forums thinks other jewish are.

A girl who studied with me
She wore a skirt going down to her feet, at first I thought she was a mormon

I was surrounded by Jews in university. One of the Israeli Jews was a walking haggling stereotype with a nasal voice.

youtube.com/watch?v=o7lXc9LBwB8

Yeah, quite a few. My mom was a lawyer, half her friends are Jews. So I was friend with their kids. One of my cousin married a Jew. I live in a neighborhood so full of Jews that public schools might as well only serve kosher food. There was only Jew in my private Catholic school, though. Poor kid got bullied quite a bit.

A lot of the strereotypes are true, but I don't mind Jews too much. Quite a few are even pretty based, shame so many others are globalist leftist kikes.

I've known a few. Most were arrogant. A couple were neurotic. A couple of them who weren't too arrogant are cool people. Also I'm 3% Jewish genetically.

Englishness means not knowing how to read apparently

Jew I know from high school with curly hair, glasses, and a nasally voice. He may as well been Kyle's cousin from South Park. Wasn't too bad, though pretty annoying.

yes there is a lot of jews here
as long as they aren't orthodox they are ok

well sometimes it does gets uncomfortable when they are the majority around you honestly like when they start talking openly about their jewness and you see they are probably all judging you i feel like wew i'm not supposed to be here wtf, they scare me, are they going to cut my penis ?

I only like ortodox jews

I know lots of them. The Orthodox ones are mean. The inbetweeners are sleezy.
The vast majority are pretty ok.

my grandpa was a jew and he beat my gma
all around cunt. i'm pretty sure he looked down on us goys

Tons here in the PA/NJ border area.

Basically I break it down to two kinds:

White jews: they are pretty much white people but whiter

Orthodox: Lakewood, NJ. They run the whole town. It's crazy

Quite a few. All utterly non-remarcable. I feel like I've been lied by this site

Bs, I've lived in Madrid and there were quite a few of them around

I have encountered a few in the wild. Had to keep my eye on them the entire time.

he was a normal person, he liked football and was good at rts video games.

Where do you even meet a jew?

Probably not serious, but I just don't get this kind of viewpoint. Do people unironically think that your average schlomo is some kind of multimillionaire, just out running things from the shadows?

Yes. She was my best friend at a young age. Was never any different than anyone else except she didn't celebrate Christmas.

Then she had to move away because her father got a new job at another clinic.

This sounds exactly like my friend, everything from manlet to divorced parents to half jew magician.

He's a cool guy though.

So technically full jew