Still here

So 2 for vodka, 1/2 for tequila and 1 for whiskey

Claiming best girl

Drink first.

Not whiskey you get too emotional when you drink it

Back.

Make that 3 for vodka.

Basically

Are you surprised, picture 2b? Your ass is the most talked about part of that game....

How goes the squirrel problem?

We taking a vote? It's bourbon for me (so whiskey)

The booty is always good

Like I said, I swear you should start with learning the Kana. Even just Hiragana is better than nothing. You have absolutely no reason to not start off with at least Hiragana. It's only going to help you.
Without proper understanding of the basic writing system, most Japanese teaching books are all going to seem a bit confusing for no good reason. It's going to talk about words ending in " i " and you'll probably think that "suki" and "kirai" both end with " i " while they don't

Just start Kana. Do it now :D

Groovey, beat driven stuff:

youtu.be/mM0nhQwN5iU

Yaah, my girlfriend has been to a few before and seems to really like them, so I'm super excited to see it for myself. She's been to Warp Tour and stuff I know.

I want whisky!

>Drinking intensifies

(Saber)
>One is Tsun, the other Dere
I'm not overly familiar with Fate, I guess there's a bunch of alternate timelines with different versions of the servants?

You just gotta take your time and be persistent. It's nice when you're learning it in a structured environment, but it takes discipline and keeping things interesting on your own. I've done it on and off over the years, but when I compare myself now versus the last stopping point and the ones before that, I can definitely see overall progress. In that sense the waifu comes in handy, it's like having a muse of sorts.

Nah I just know way to many people that drink a two liter a day like that's good. I must just be very insecure...But also this is a weird place were "everyone" is a fat basement dweller with one of those God awful trash covered battle stations.

Also forgot to post this reply from the last thread. Water-chan!!!

I steal all of your waifus

Retry

They're all mine!

Saber claimed

3 for vodka, 1/2 for tequila, and 3 - 1 for whiskey
Anyone else.
Already took a shot of Denaka vodka. Guess I'll have to break out some Jameson

feels bad.

am i the only one who doesn't care about asses
9s though.. mmmm

Squirrel problem will be solved soon. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.

賢狼ホロはいびきをかかぬ!

Some typical thing
vocaroo.com/i/s1potjIqFMUa

Boobs are better than butt

yui a best!

my vote is whisky!!

Goy Vey!

Bourbon! I'll join ya

There could still be more booty.

don't be gay? Insult Dio? Shows Spike? Either my dad made a thread or it would seem you're bored Sergio

Always here w/ varying response time, as usual.

I've always wanted to go to the warped tour too, since I skate. I know they used to have skateboard demos, idk if they still do or not, but that was always the reason for me to go

I think if I had the time I would try it, but I'm so bogged down with school at the moment

Also

Yes there is
>One is tsun and one is dere
Wrong
Nero is lewd and generally more social Saber is dere

I've taken a shot of fireball, do i want another?

I mean im technically bisexual but i don't really find either of those attractive

I dont know wh Sergio is and I hope to fuck I don't have a kid.

I'm the Spike that showed up about a year ago or so
Booty cover charge
booty or gtfo

you are the second person " I know " that calls it bourbon

Two shots of whiskey coming right up

Not true

Do it!

Glad to have a drinking buddy.

Indeed

Mix them all together and drink.

Then what do you find attractive?

Ah well personal tastes

The story I was thinking of was the stabbing in the woods

>varying response time
I know the feeling, but it's all good.

Huh, didn't know you were a skater too. That's pretty cool actually. Me on a skateboard is like watching an elephant on ice skates. Watch it go in a straight line until it hits something or falls over.

I'd say give things a shot when you have more time. I'm sure you'll have plenty after you graduate. You don't gotta have a ridiculous amount of time either, even 30 minutes here and there adds up. In that sense it's a lot like working out, something is better than nothing, and it definitely adds up.

Totally true.

lmao you're still going on with than >>

Well, surely not. There's plenty of asexual people, or people who just don't like asses.
In waifu though, maybe. Actually no. Still not. I'm fairly sure murder said he was asexual earlier today.

Poor squirrel. RIP.
Oh not this again.

Wrong

>Smug drunk
C'mon
>Inb4 it was a joke all along

listen boyo, u need to back off.

Shot 2 coming up!

Yup! For the last 11ish years or so! I haven't ridden in a bit though, there's nowhere here to skate.

Of course.

So there's 4 in total? Or maybe the shots are catching up a little.

>Houki

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eat the squirrel, but check the liver first. You want a nice bloody brown color. Any faint traces of grey-ish green or even yellow and it goes straight in the garbage. Please.

>not titties
Not best.
But representative of all of your work, Papa Spiegel: Subpar and without boobs.

How goes the night?
Skateboard are cool, but longboards are better for getting places.

pianoholo!

YUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just saying it's what I like. Be they small or big.I am completely right to myself. This guy gets it

>u need to back off.
Ironic when the image says "quickly come over here... *tap tap*"

WUZ GUD NIGGA???

>this guy gets it
Thanks, Tomo.

Alright. You gotta show off tits.
It's been upped from booty to booby
tits or gtfo

GETTIN DRUNK

Does this work?

>Image
WEW
Theres also Sakura Saber
>
>Back off
>I posted before you

I don't make such kind of jokes. Usually.

not that tits are bad though, I'm just a nigger

Norwegian aquavit is the order of the night- pic related. Other than that, relaxing and looking for something to snack on. Can't be arsed to cook right now since I'm too lazy from the drinks.

That's still cool that you've enjoyed it for so long. What got you into it in the first place?

Yup. You're in.

Get drunk get dizzy!

Niceu, but still no drawing shits

Yeah. You can go back to hurting my feelings now. Tits are great. I want to grab some :(

Welp, I'm out of booze and reasons to stay conscious for tonight. I'm going to sleep.
Good night.

Anyone stronger than me.

Yeah, i suppose.

I'm not asexual at all.
I'm certain.

That does not sound very tasty.
I'll pass.

I feel sick after that shot

>checked
Idk really...I had a neighborhood friend that was big into skating and Tony Hawk games, and he skated, so I guess we picked it up from him. It's a way for me to unwind myself and a form of self expression. It's just stuck despite all of my friends not skating

don't eat the liver though! The liver only indicates how healthy the squirrel is. Squirrel meat is good :o

So was it or not!?

>gotta show off tits
Winners don't have to abide by Papa Spiegel's rules.

>Muggo hates boobies confirmed

>not cooking while intoxicated
Boy you are missing out on a fucking fantastic time.

>hurting your feelings
Damn, what'd I do?

was not a joke

->not cooking while intoxicated
>Boy you are missing out on a fucking fantastic time.
agreed

Apologies. That not what i meant to imply.
I meant that asexual people also don't care for butts.

There is not going to be anything left of it

Guys what should i draw :3

bummers

You normally ignore me. :(.

I like the style on that one, but I'm also a sucker for the medieval aesthetic. I guess it doesn't matter if it's medieval European, or the Edo period, I find it enjoyable.

Need to slow it down a bit, or the shot didn't go down well? I was into the Tony Hawk games as well, but I just sucked when it came to actual skating. Had a bunch of friends that did it, but all I could really do was watch. It's good to have ways to unwind and express yourself as you get older- don't lose it. When you do, you'll lose an important part of yourself.

booty

PHATASSTICC

▲▲

I alwats draw booty, but whose booty?

Conversation is a two-way street, Tomo.
If you're feeling left out, say hi. It goes a long way.
>That being said I do spontaneously drop out of thread
>sorry 'bout that

That green haired vampire that thinks tots are superior to booty.
That'll show her

I was just making fun of you missing my posts.

▲▲

newfag here

Need to slow down haha. But yeah, even though I don't skate as much anymore, I still watch skate videos, wear my Vans everyday, and I have my board in the back of my car. I'm trying to hold on to that little part of my childhood

Ok, only have asses to my phone, so it wont be besto