Alright Sup Forums, I know a chicks Yahoo username and password, where should I check for nudes? Also...

Alright Sup Forums, I know a chicks Yahoo username and password, where should I check for nudes? Also, any good way to get into the account without throwing security flags?

Pic unrelated

Bump

who the hell stores nudes on yahoo

Probably not yahoo, but some site that would use the login info and not flag the email. Checked DB already, nothing there.

post the username and pasword we'll get em

bumperoni

DB?

DB?

Dropbox. It exists, but nothing even like win. Any other sites worth checking?

Pipl . Co m

Search for username

Glhf

If you haven't already, search for either "pics" or "photos". That'll let you see any pics she's sent or received, and you might find something. Also try searching for any passwords and find out if she has a google account you can access. If she uses chrome, she probably has passwords saved to her google account without realizing it.

How do you get into yahoo without it sending a notification? Also, any other places a person might store win?

It'll send a notification, but you can just delete it. You might want to check if she has a backup email connected to the account, since it would send an email there, too.

yo if you want me to do it so this chick doesnt know its you, i'll do it. send me the info at [email protected]

ill post any wins i find. ive done this a couple times before and found wins so, it's worth a shot

Have you ever done it for a girl who lives in another city? A lot of websites detect that as suspicious activity and make you do an extra security check.

you tell me what city she's from, and ill set my VPN to that city. simply that easy

I'm not OP, just an interested user

My idiot ex sure did. First time I ever got to see her naked was when she sent nudes to her new BF and forgot that I knew the password.

Those pics helped me get out of beta-male prison. She still hasn't changed the password, because she's a moron.

Anything you feel like sharing?

Knew this dude in high school who would come to some weekend get-togethers and he had to log on to his Yahoo account to do something.

After he left, we realized he left his account open and we browsed through all his e-mails to find out he was exchanging nudes with one of the other guys sisters. She had fucking perfect tits.

Do you still have the pics?

I fucking wish. This was probably 10 years ago by now.

He had nudes of almost every girl we knew. A friend saved and sent it to all of us. Used it for jerk-off material for a couple years .

Pics are on an external hard drive at home. They're nothing particularly special. Mainly hot because it's nothing I was supposed to see. She's pretty skinny and flat.

I actually like skinny girls, but I'm guessing you won't be home any time soon

Got an email addy?

Yeah, sure. [email protected]

How old would you have been at the time? That sounds like it would've been a great thing to find.

15 or 16. It was like going into a "Your state" thread and knowing 90% of the girls.

If I found something like that when I was in high school, I wouldn't have left my room for a solid week. Do you know if your friend would still have that email address?

I don't think I've talked to him in years to be honest. I think at this point, it would all be considered CP, sadly.

Yeah, but this is Sup Forums

My cousin stored the pictures of the kid he molested in a Yahoo account. Story I heard was the Yahoo people themselves noticed it somehow and notified police, and rightfully so in this case, but it's odd they're checking out people's pictures.