/matdg/ Marina and the Diamonds general

Discuss Sup Forums's favorite synthpop person here!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s8cr76wC3j4
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnE7Y7daYQ
youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs
youtube.com/watch?v=UPQxnmOfOrY#t=8
youtube.com/watch?v=6ft1te46DwY#t=191
youtube.com/watch?v=NkJDVxWSO50
youtube.com/watch?v=ynCIKXM40fU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no.

dubs.

B R A V O
R
A
V
O

swag

She's not really synthpop person. Just a singer/songwriter with a slight electro flavor.

man, her photos without make up on instagram are really ugly.

hoLYFUC K

but she's wearing make up, this was her a year ago without make up.

She just looks sick at some photos.

She's obviously wearing make up in that one, nice try though.

I'm not an expert. Women probably don't even make a photos without it.

she's really really really pretty

Thanks Marina.

i know i'm the shit

Funny thing is the caption to this "I love wearing no make up" even though she's blatantly wearing make up since the mole to the right of her nose is covered. Everything she says is a lie and it's even more ironic since her youth and beauty are gone.

She's a smug cunt who thinks she's so beautiful despite being one of the ugliest people in pop music.

>favorite synthpop person
Despite the hate, it's still Grimes.

maybe on Sup Forums but not on Sup Forums in general

In both of these she's attractive. Not like a model or a celebrity, but like a real attractive person, like a 7. Why is that such a fucking problem for you people?

FUCKING CUTE

Oh good it's autist user. Care to give your "she commands love" speech again!

lmao she's a five, Taylor is a 10 as a reference.
Call me autist all you want, Marina a shit.

You are genuinely autistic. I saw a past thread where you were talking with some other user about having straight up admitted it.

With that face and voice she's already a 9, why did she have to nerf her body - it made her an 11.

I wonder what her feet smell like

You're legitimately a moron. I agree that Taylor Swift is slightly more attractive than Marina, but there are many people significantly more attractive than Taylor Swift on a basically objective level, notably Emily Ratajkowski. I'm sure Taylor Swift is the most attractive to you personally because she's your celebrity crush, but you're too fucking stupid to understand that she doesn't measure up for people generally, and she has many flaws that are readily apparent to anyone not infatuated with her. She's still very attractive, probably an 8. But this is why you're throwing such a tantrum about Marina - you aren't personally attracted to her like some people, and that upsets you so much.

>blond bimbo
>10
Pick one.

> literal whore
> body of a 15 year old boy
Try harder next time

Who told her that it would be a good idea to lost weight?

Feminism

Save it, it's all yours :-)

Like fine wine ;)

What album should I listen to to get into this

I am not autistic and I never admited I was. What's autistic about hating a genuienly unlikeable ""Artist""?
If an average shitskin that is caked in make up is 9 to you, you really need to reconsider your taste in women. She looks like a fucking trap, but if you're into that.
>wrinkly old hag
>7
pick one, also posting old pics isn't proving your point that much.

posting old pics of her (now gone) tits isn't helping.
She's a degenerate, if you couldn't tell by now.
She's not actually a Feminist, she just pretends to care about politics in hopes that people will care about her again. It doesn't work though if you're an ugly unlikeable cunt.
None, she's shit listen to real music.

TFJ is the best album, then listen to a few electra hart acoustic covers for her voice.

I have never seen such an effluence of autism.

yet you can't provide arguments against my claims, huh.

thicque

Holy fuck

More like sticque

Welcome to 2017 faggots

You didnt make claims, you gave opinions holy kek you moron. You are quite genuinely autistic.

You mean my objectively correct ""Opinions""?

Yeah I dropped a few of those.

Her thighs are massively underrated.

God i cant wait for a new album and videos now, hope she goes back to TFJ style but she seems more about kate bush these days.

honestly, marina is a disgusting hag

LOL! Her thighs and Voice are gone.

Same, but froot did have some decent songs. EH was only really bad because she didn't write it, her voice was great on it. I'm sure whatever she makes will be good.

She still wrote all songs on EH, she just had co-writers for the "pop" feel.

I need both of their feet in my mouth NOW

Her starring role acoustic is one of my favourites:
youtube.com/watch?v=SYnE7Y7daYQ
But on froot i only liked the title track.

That's good if so but i take "co-written" in the industry to essentially mean ghost written.

youtube.com/watch?v=3Lx_Sr19BJs
The bootleg EP.

> 2:30
MUH DICK

That stuff is fine but it's so rough and unproduced. All the songs that later made it onto TFJ were improved hugely.

>she had co-writers
>she wrote all songs on EH

user that's not how it works.

I meant that she still had a part in the songs, there are still songs that were written by her only. Like Fear and Loathing and Teen Idle, Teen Idle's shit though.

Met her in the street in 2010, about this time. She was just as cute irl. Surprisingly short though.

she's 5'4"

I guess when you see people on tv you sort of think they're bigger. Im 6'3 anyway.

>Surprisingly short though
youtube.com/watch?v=UPQxnmOfOrY#t=8

C U T E

Listening to Family Jewels right now, and I dont like it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6ft1te46DwY#t=191
She's not really a big girl.

how do you go from this...

youtube.com/watch?v=NkJDVxWSO50

SynthPop without dead astronauts is simply shit

What the fuck.

Also the way she says "years" as "yaars" is the best.

too THIS

for you

Best accent. She's welsh but sounds more london.

I thought she was welsh and greek by ethnicity but always lived in england. I have nothing to back that up though.

You said her tits are gone.

god damn she is ugly

that video is over a year old, she deleted them in Summer 2016.

No, she was born and raised in a welsh village. Which is why her accent isnt overly welsh i guess.

That video was from last year. They're long gone actually.

Glad to see /ourgirl/ threads getting the attention they deserve. New album WHEN?

Probably not for over a year. She's taking time off. Which is good, i think EH took it out of her and set her on a bad artistic path.

There's a good chance that she won't return

> just wants to be a devoted wife
Dear fuck she is actually perfect.

>acoustic
This guy gets it. Throw that synthpop bullshit into trash.
youtube.com/watch?v=ynCIKXM40fU

11/10. If you can be bothered to live amongst the terror of londonstan then there are some prizes.

Froot doesn't work acoustically, it's the least appropriate song for it. She's fit af in that video though.

Holy shit where's the autist user saying she's not hot. I think i just suffered a penile anyeurism.

I'm right here, that video turns 2 years old in 17 days. Nice try though. Beauty and Youth isn't permanent.

Is CIA dropping spaghetti?

*aren't
Jesus christ sort your life out

>CIA TALKING TO MARINA
WHAT THE FUCK

Marina?

She's a big girl.

Marina?

You didn't read, or respond to at all. Are you illiterate? I said Swift was more attractive than Marina, but still far from perfect. Are you trolling, or are you literally retarded?

> "shitskin"
Oh, I see. You're literally retarded. Have a nice day!

For you.

she's wearing a push up Bra, has flat ass and now reduced tits.

You don't get to bring friends.

> tfw too autistic to even meme

Top marina thread, new songs and new pics. Im off, until next time.

Now that their collaborating. How will their material sound like?

Wait, do you think Marina isn't a shitskin? She literally has naturally tanned Skin, does the term "Tanned looking person" suit her more for you?
I know it's a meme you dip, I just wanted to point out that your pic isn't up to date.

They aren't collaborating you idiot, they just met after five years, and unless they can create a full song in 17 days I don't see any collab happening. Their music styles don't even fit together and Marina stopped working on music in general.