Find awesome girlfriend

>find awesome girlfriend
>she's smart, genuinely funny, attractive, fun, successful, shares a ton of my interests, forces me to not be such a curmudgeon
>move in together after getting engaged
>3 months later, her 14 year old sister comes to live with us because their dad has severe early onset alzheimer's and the mom can barely take care of him
>"that's fine. i'm only losing the guest room. she seems like a good kid. e-everything is fine..."
>3 months after that, the older sister's husband dies and she moves in with us because she can't pay the mortgage on their house by herself
>"t-that's fine. i'm j-just losing my office. i can just put my computer and 6 tall bookshelves in my bedroom. it's not like i mind helping f-family..."
>a month after that both of the parents die pneumonia that they didn't tell anyone about
>now i'm living in a house full of mopey bitches, 2 of which aren't even supposed to be there
I went 28 years without a serious relationship and the first time I think it's worth it, this shit happens. Fucking fuck.

>she's smart, genuinely funny, attractive, fun, successful, shares a ton of my interests, forces me to not be such a curmudgeon

be careful with what you have..
if shes loyal and really loves you gtfo Sup Forums and go be with her..

Forget about the other random people, user. If you really like this girl, just get through it without complaining.

Dialog a lot with her about whatever shit is bothering you and don't forget most people either are searching for a s.o. or gave up long ago.

Don't be a pussy, it's not like she loves the situation you guys are in.

Now post your dankest shit before I feel stupid.

damn, good luck user.

This is a really shit spot to be in, mainly because their parents just died.

You cannot start complaining now because she'll be extremely emotional.

Give it some time, then talk about it with her. You need to make it clear that her sisters can't stay with you forever and do your best to facilitate an exit strategy for them.

Have the sister start paying some form of rent and sell her house. Use that rent in 6 months or so to put a deposit on a place she can afford. Work on getting the sister close with the youngest sister. Support them moving into a place together where they can create their own support system together.

>You cannot start complaining now because she'll be extremely emotional.
Exactly.
>Give it some time, then talk about it with her. You need to make it clear that her sisters can't stay with you forever and do your best to facilitate an exit strategy for them.
The younger sister is definitely staying until she goes to college though. She literally has nowhere else to go. The older sister is where things will probably get hairy. I can't demand that we kick a depressed, widowed orphan onto the streets but I also can't force her to find a place of her own. She does fairly well for herself financially, but we live in a very expensive city.
The older sister is buying most of the groceries right now, which is good, but her house is in a weird limbo because the dead husband's parents covered half of the down payment and are on the lease but won't authorize a sale. They're like in denial about their son dying or something.
Thanks. Shit is fucked up and bullshit. And I haven't even brought up all of the minor annoyances, like the sisters always using my master bathroom to take baths, forcing me to use another bathroom to shit.

Same plan then have her put some amount of money down that you can put aside to help her move herself out.

It's still gonna be a while.

best chance ya got if you dont wanna breakup

I thought this going to be a "I fucked by gf's 14 year old sister story"

What a waste of my time

Jesus fuck, you have to shit in a DIFFERENT BATHROOM
Fuck dude, did you marry into the family just to be an asshole or what.
So far from what you have said I have only heard some minor annoyances. Fucking be the hero they don't deserve and man up.
It could be worst.

>Jesus fuck, you have to shit in a DIFFERENT BATHROOM
It's fucking annoying when you're trying to take a shit and the door to YOUR bathroom is locked because someone is using your bathtub. I bought this fucking place. I want to shit where I want to shit.
>It could be worst.
Worse, not worst. Don't be a snarky asshole and then write like a child.

Be a bro

yeah for real what the fuck is this shit

You should sneak in there and bang those chicks (the ones that are of age) when they're in the bath

That will teach them to you YOUR BATHROOMS
Fucking bitches

Fully expected it and I didn't even have a reaction. I've been here too long.

these two niggas know what's up!
lets go find a fucking wincest thread

you guys coming?

agreed, Sup Forums can make a small personal problem into much-much more if you listen to bad advice. People will leave over time, just make sure it is obvious you're not 100% cool with everyone living their all at once. Some will get the hint, those that don't get the boot. Just talk with your GF about it first, don't wanna loose her in the process too!

So I really expected this to be some sick story that would make me feel better about myself. For that, fuck you for disappointing me.

Some actual advice for what seems like an actual problem: Sit tight until things calm down a bit, then sit down with everyone and calmly explain that you understand if the younger sister would be better off staying with you, but the older sister needs to let you know if the plan is to move out or if she'd prefer making a commitment to move with the family into a bigger place because you more space and hadn't accounted for having everyone there. She'll either get the hint and move out or accept that staying with you means paying rent.