Tfw my brother who i hate stole a bunch of my records and my taste

>tfw my brother who i hate stole a bunch of my records and my taste

should i just kill him or what?

Beat him up

hes beaten me up all through my childhood and now he's stolen and listened to all my favorite albums because he has no taste of his own, it's the most fucked up violation of someones relationship with music that could happen.

i sincerely want to murder him for this.

>hate your brother
i could never see that happening. i get irritated by them but i could never hate them. they are pretty much the only 2 i can trust, and my mom. fuck my dad tho

i've always wanted to kill him though, and now he's happy with a wife and a child. i want to take that childs father away desu.

i listened to all of that great music to cope with my mother marrying an abusive fat cunt too, it's my hiding music, or my abusive brother to get stoned to on vinyl.

*for

he always ranted on trivial knowledge about pink floyd and the beatles too, he ruined them for me already. and had no fucking taste outside of that and never listened to full albums. he was just about owning the things and listening to the most obvious single tracks.

Steal back your belongings or call the police on him if he legitimately stole your stuff. Vengeance is great when you have the law on your side. Probably shouldn't kill him though, especially if he has a kid.

A man's taste was stolen today. You deserve satisfaction OP.

that music is my fucking soul that cunt felt free to rip off, i can't make him unlisten to it either, he's splooged all over something important in my life already. it wasn't his fucking music to listen to. he did this with Nirvana like 13 fucking years ago. i listened to them to deal with you stupid fucking cunt.

i'm just happy he apparently didn't have a taste for Joy Division or Swans, at fucking least. he sure as fuck snatched my fucking ITAOTS though.

shit thread post more rare jeffs

i should poison his faggot pleb kid

If he steals your shit, steal his wife
Swings and roundabouts

>only I am allowed to enjoy music

fuck it, it's a 5

You sound like the embarrassing one in this scenario.

cool

you definitely sound like a sane and healthy person.

double cool

Spare everyone else the frustration and kill yourself

ice cold

nobody cares about people stealing your music lars

except
and
care

>mfw contemplating ending someone's life over some vinyl
>mfw this is the future Sup Forums wants for Sup Forums
>mfw i have no face because the psychopathic brother of some shmuck probably scalped it over a fucking copy of doopee time

some guy
some vinyl

reight

um, not really

they replied =/= indifference

>"my brother"
>"stole a bunch of my records"
>"should i just kill him"

these are troubled times

I've always wanted to beat up my stupid brother (older than me) he's such a fucking manchild but I know hurting anyone especially your own family will just make you feel worse. Try your best to not do anything stupid OP

i've been aware of this for a while, i just decided to listen to the beatles and i'm flooded with memories of the idiot. they're complete synonymous with that. i just regret ever buying music, this is the only use that was gotten out of it, ive never had comfy living conditions that've enabled me to enjoy them. i feel like life will come to a cruel hypocritical and unfair punishment which has been a reoccurring theme in my life.

You sound like a legitimate retard.
>He stole my taste
Imagine being retarded enough to cuck yourself out of enjoying certain records just because someone you dont like listens to them. You're a schmuck

Are you autistic?

i have mental ailments, i'm fairly intelligent despite that. how is it retarded to have my property stolen? it's also own taste being stolen, i'm not sure how else you want words tailored just for you. i'm not using cuck memes seriously like you are, however. retard boy.

>I have mental ailments

Color me shocked

stop, stop with the memes.

you're just being rude, nice contribution.

Are you autistic?

yes

but ironically

>how is it retarded to have my property stolen?
I said it's retarded to stop enjoying music because someone you don't like is listening to it.
>i'm not using cuck memes seriously
Not a meme. You let your brother cuck you out of enjoying certain music. You lose for allowing that to happen.
It's weird how easy it is to detect autism in posts on an anonymous chinese cartoon forum.

well, you're the doctor

No I'm not

so point that finger up your ass

But I wasn't wrong. You are autistic, aren't you?

nope

>stole my taste
KYS faggot

wew

i think the idea of autism comes down to being a personality disorder, which is completely wrong to say about someones personality and their self. i've been to have "avoidant personality" which makes no fucking sense at all, meme tier psychology. i can't say i believe in any of it.

**i've been informed to have

lel just kill him already u pussy

he lives in the Bahamas now.

>i can't say i believe in any of it
Why not? A lot of your posts actually sound like someone with avoidant personality disorder. Stuff like "it's my hiding music" is indicative of someone who is seeking a distraction from certain thoughts and memories. Also the fact that music you used to enjoy is now ruined by your association of it with your brother.

i mentioned living with an abusive father in law didn't i? guess it's my problem huh

You're like a real life Shinji Ikari

i'm bothered that something important to me became the pleasure of someone who abused me my whole life, there's no defending it other than because you're bored.

his skin is a lot nicer than mine

he took your records and flew off with em? kek holy shit

A vinyl copy of doopee time? How?

That makes it a lot easier though.

i gave him a kinder egg you can close the thread now.

post rare jeffs

>purchasing records

Whoops! Don't be an idiot next time.

i want a t shirt of this? Post some more rare jeffs.

get laid and you'll feel better.

Does anyone here actually like their dad?

Beat the shit out of him and fuck his mom

w2c that coat

Is it poisoned?

Great thread
OP you need to see a therapist.

This thread is hilarious. And obviously bait.

OP, talk this out with your brother. Tell him why it hurts that he stole your music. He'll understand.

unironically the worst advice in the thread

op, enter your brother's house under the guise of a babysitter and retrieve your records.

Wow, a lot of Jeff's I haven't seen before itt