Predict the RT score, IMDb, and WW box office

Predict the RT score, IMDb, and WW box office.

>RT: 50-65%
>IMDb: 6-6.5
>BO: Around $750 million

>80% RT
>900mll
>Sup Forumsstatus: BTFO

>RT 75%
>IMDB 7-8.5
>BO 800mil

(because critics are desperate not to appear bias even though they are, they probably wont slag this off. Its a hive mind though, so it depends on the first few reviews)

>65%
>7.5
>$550

PLEASE TELL ME WHAT TO THINK ROTTEN TOMATOES

PLEASE!!

92%

WW Box Office Total: $1.2 bil

Cap this shit.

>>RT: 55%
>>IMDb: 7
>>BO: 950mil

89%
fuck imdb score retards have marvel fans downvoting it
BO 1.1 billion

>>RT: 35-45%
>>IMDb: 6.5-7.5
>>BO: Around $450 million

Sounds about right

Can we all just collectively not support Suicide Squad? Like I know it’s kinda presumptuous to assume the quality of a movie before it’s out, but I think there’s something to be said about the bad (and on a lesser note, clichéd) portrayal of neurodivergent people. And I know if this post gets any traction whatsoever, I’ll probably get a bunch of whiny “anti-sjw” dc fans coming up with half-assed excuses to defend the movie. But, I think it still legitimately hurt people and continued the perpetration of common stereotypes of neurodivergent people (or at the very least provided some cringe-fodder (see: “that’s not what the voices said *winku face*)). I’m probably not necessarily qualified to say much about this as I only have OCD (and maybe something on the schizoid spectrum, but I’m not sure), but I’ve heard similar feelings echoed in people who do have disorders on the schizoid spectrum so I don’t think it’s just me being "overly sensitive”.

>IMDb: 6-6.5

You fucking serious m8? DCucks always spam number 10s for their films.

SS already has a 9.5 and it hasn't had a wide release yet.

>RT: 75-90%
>IMDb: 7-9
>BO: Around $900 million

Eh, they did that for BvS and got it to like 9.7. But that shit dropped quickly when it came out to in the 6's. It's on 7.1 right now. But idk man.

>RT: 70-80
>IMDb: 8-8.5
>BO: $900 million

You're close but IMDb will be higher because of the hype train. The more you advertise, the higher your IMDb score. We all know that.

It'll probably settle at 8.9

>neurodivergent people
I wasn't aware we had reached this point yet.

>yfw this pasta is how marvelcuck actually think

F-fuck you, DC cuck

RT: 40-60%
IMDB: 8.1 - 7.5
BO: 750$ million