Top Democrats claim ‘victory’ as GOP health bill fails

Top Democrats claim ‘victory’ as GOP health bill fails

F A I L S.

Major piece of legislation that trump tried to pursue has failed. Taking down trump piece by piece ;)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dS2QwKRhnds
politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/apr/01/barack-obama/obama-says-heritage-foundation-source-health-excha/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

wrong board Sup Forumstard

Please fuck off back to
and feel free to kill yourself on the way there.

It didn't fail at all; that's fake media (or was it an alternative fact?)...
LOL!
The best is, he's taking himself down every day a little more.

FUCK. OFF.

It litterally took 2 years for Obamacare to even be accepted as a liable option by the GOP. It was shot down and delayed for the same reason's Trump's healthcare registration was.

I'm a leaf and even I know you're a fucking moron because you don't know how the government works in your own country,

He's posting here because Sup Forums supports Trump and he's too sensitive to be told how much of a moron he is.

He's posting here because he isn't smart enough to argue on Sup Forums just like the other pseudo-intellectuals who feel the need to spew their shit on Sup Forums.

bait

trump failed again ;)

He will never fail as bad as a political party who couldn't produce a strong enough candidate to beat Donald Trump.

trump has failed impeachment is coming closer ;) his own party doesn't want him in office only the retarded do =D

Need more posters like these in this thread.

The irony is that it failed because of conservatives rejected it

>couldn't produce a strong enough candidate to beat Donald Trump
Well they did, it's just that the DNC is a corrupt farce and chose the worst possible candidate over the obvious populist choice to win.
Like Bernie or not, the dems were so tone deaf in how they dealt with him

trump failed =) and the mental illness has failed as well.

Republicans really failed that one too

this one

this isn't Sup Forums, nigger

I realize that they don't teach civics in high school anymore but you may want to brush up on what it takes to impeach a President.
I feel bad for you Bern victims because anyone regardless of their political beliefs who can't see that that man got fucked over good is fooling themselves.

>, he said, choking back angry white kid tears

Pol is full of cancer patients who try too hard to be edgy

>a liable option
>I'm a leaf

well at least that explains why you don't know the American English word "viable", frenchie

Sup Forums is for trumptards you moron

The point is that they over hyped this shit every day from the campaign trail until this morning. It was always painted as the most golden ass home run that was a sure fire bet. They haven't shut up about how much better they'd make it since day one.

It was going to be better and everyone was gonna love it.... Except everyone including people in trumps own party hated it (for reasons on both extreme ends of the spectrum).

That perfectly describes people like you who are arguing about an election nearly five months after the fact. People are tired of it. GO AWAY.

this fucking kid

We're arguing about politics because it's fun. It's like watching an old movie or playing an old game who cares if it happened a while ago? It's fun to talk about lol.

Hate on trubpo

No one is arguing about election. Thread is about Trumpcare which failed hard. So hard.

Sup Forums f̶o̶r̶ ̶t̶r̶u̶m̶p̶t̶a̶r̶d̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶ ̶m̶o̶r̶o̶n̶ is full of people I'm scared to argue with. ftfy.

I can't believe we still haven't moved to a single payer system. I'd like conservatives to give just ONE example of a country where a single payer system has worked.

free market*

It isn't Trumpcare, it is Ryancare and it did fail. It is going back for debate because it sucks. This is how the government used to work before Democrats lost their collective minds. You are used to one person making decisions with no opposition; that isn't going to happen anymore.

>scared of 15 year old memelords

I'm sure their lack of listening arguments that differ from "muh white genocide" and "the jews" is the reason nobody wants to go there

Bern victim. Yep, was a hard and long road trying to back...her... When we all knew the unarguably better option got FUCKED. Probably because he'd cause the very shake up trump claimed he'd do. The scared shitless career politicians didn't want to risk their favorite butt indent they've worked on for the last "Their entire fucking life".

Either way she needs to stop running

In Australia we have Medicare. What do you Americans have? I don't actually understand.

Then go post this exact thread on Sup Forums right now. Do it. I'll watch for it and post the link here.

trump is losing again just like he did in the poles without russian support ;)

Trump knows exactly what he is doing. This "failure" and he just mapped out the entire House. Democrats and Deep State are playing checkers. Trump plays 3D chess.

We have this thing we call Medicare.

What it is basically is every paycheck, they take a percentage of whatever you make, and you never see it again.
How's yours work?

I don't think she has much of a choice man. Both she and Bill look like they have one foot in the grave and the other on a banana peel.

It's also called Medicare, it's just terrible and they make it more terrible every year

Because we're getting Great Again™

But we were Great Before™

Seriously™

We Promise™

Trump wouldn't know how to play checkers if we let him hold the instructions.

Keep hoping for whatever "great" he promised you personally.

Government bays a percent of our health bills. From tax money.

Oi.. That's chess

>3D chess

Basically he said that he failed and not going touch healthcare system even with ten foot pole.

But at what point does it just not make sense anymore? She's lost twice. Once to a candidate from each side. Clearly she's not a winning horse and since people are idiots all they'll remember next election is how she lost and they "remember disliking her for some reason".

Allllllllll for a female president but there's no way she's the best we can come up with.

why does a republican president fail to pass a bill in a majority republic system ?

because hes a shit president and even the republicans see it that shwy

/ this

>smart enough
>Sup Forums

Pick one. OP can fuck right off in the meantime though. There's a reason the containment board's around for you idiot niggers.

I'm Independent. I would be a full-blown Democrat if they could stay the fuck away from guns and enforce immigration laws. They could have run pretty much anyone else.

>congressional issue
>somehow indicative of Trump's value as president
(You)

The Jews in congress only care for themselves, they're both red and blue. This bill was loaded with shit that wasn't related to healthcare and needed to be struck down anyway

your delusion prevents you from furthering any goal you have.

sure man

This guy is smarter than most of Congress. He got tired of disrupting businesses, now he is disrupting the Federal Government. It is like he rooted capitalism and is in the middle of one big debug session of the kernal of America. This is just a process survey to see what threads are using up too many resources and what code is poorly written.

IMO the whole health care bill was one big scarecrow / honeypot process to see how the OS acts when their resources are threatened. Then the bad code is eliminated and debugged with better code for more use throughput.

The beltway will not know what hit them right after 4th of July break.

It is a victory for us.

>giving a retard like Trump that much credit

More like a participation trophy.

>The Jews in congress
>both red and blue
Nazi retard spotted

Nay, Victory.
Trump is fucking up pretty bad.

Laughing my ass off too, as they try to blame democrats for "not working with them" on this legislation.. Bitch, your party has been saying for 7 years how they're going to gut the ACA. Why would they ever work with you? Plus, you don't even need the dems, just a decent bill. Grow a brain!

Trump is the only politician to outright state he would take guns from people.

when trump and his supporters lose its always everyone fault. when the media gives a false report its the false media but when they give a positive report they eat it up. Something about a rich fuck that has never worked a day in his life hard labor leads me to believe that it's not a way to raise a child.. take a look at trump a hypocrite beyond belief . Doesn't take failed well, makes excuses for everyone, racist, doesn't like women, call people fat but trump is a fat ass himself, ugly as fuck while being rich? cries when someone says anything about him, tweets all day like a bitch and much much more about so much less and you voted for him for president? Fuck some serious idiots living on this planet.

Trump has the nuclear football codes, user.

sure he does but he needs other to put the code in as well. They just don't give power of a nuke to one retard. The reason why they do this is because it would be retarded to give all the power to 1 retard ;)

there is a huge chance your wrong. but in the event your right, this would be amazing.

that being said, testing to find and eliminate your political rivals is pretty damn communist/fascist.

I hope you're right user.

i am right, google search please.

>started out making a point
>launched right into a sperg ad homenim attack

typical libtard

Not that user, but let's face it, both "typical" libtards and poltards get into sperg ad hominem attacks easily. It's what that vocal - often more radical - minority (however big a portion of the group they are) tends to do, they sperg out and keep spamming their deluded and skewed views with at most 1 or 2 actual valid points drowned out by cherry-picked data/images and plain nonsense.

Especially online and places like Sup Forums where they actively look for one another to continue these petty fights, you'll come across that (radical) minority much more than the moderate people with at least some common sense and/or ability to consider different views.

Pic very much related; to easily 90% of political/religious/etc. topics on the internet and shown in the media - drama sells better than "intellectual" and respectful discussions.

your belief that jews are the problem is akin to saying

money is the root of all evil.

not wrong there.

anyone reminded of the USSR ?

As a Bong, this looks like "delusion - the post"

The Republicans control all three parts of the legislature. Trump criticised Hilary (and no, I'm not re-fighting the US election, just measuring the man against his promises) personally about not doing anything as a senator, which showed his lack of grasp of how politics in and democracy works. Trump claimed to be the consummate deal-maker and yet he failed to do a deal to pass one of his key campaign promises.

Don't forget - Trump chose to put this bill forward now. What you don't do, as a CEO or CiC, is to put one of your key resources in harm's way to scout out the lie of the land in congress.

From over the pond this looks like mismanagement of the highest order, accompanied by the sound of chickens coming home to roost. I feel sorry for the USA, I really do, that your "CEO" is going to have to learn about politics in such a public way, because he is notoriously thin-skinned and won't take defeats well.

English is not his first language, obviously.

At any rate, it's better than
>muh fake news
>muh libtards
>muh snowflake

The GOP have had 6 fucking years to get something together that could replace Obamacare. 6 years.

youtube.com/watch?v=dS2QwKRhnds

Trump was the one who told them to pull it, you fucking moron.

>He got tired of disrupting businesses,
What businesses did he disrupt? He's an old-school property developer - he builds things, in the old-fashioned way.

He's not Zuckerberg, or Bezos, or Kalanick & Camp, or Shu

This. The way he lashed out at Democrats after his bill failed was disgraceful. How could you possibly blame Democrats when Republicans have been running an obstructionist game for 8 years (even to the point of SHUTTING DOWN THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT) and now they can't stand that the shoe is now on the other foot.

Paper skin and a short temper aren't very presidential qualities

>Stop posting things on the random board! This is for traps, cucks, and incest fantasy only!

I can practically hear the fedora sliding down your fat, sweaty forehead from here.

>Trump was the one who told them to pull it, you fucking moron.
And why did he do that? Because he couldn't do a deal to make it pass. He also chose to send it there at this time.

Don't try to make him out to be somehow in control of this.

He told them to pull it because it was a shit bill that has his name on it. People call the bill Trump care, and he doesn't want to soil his presidency so early with such a massively terrible piece of legislation.

Yeah? Why did he do that? Is it because he didn't support the legislation that he pushed HARD for the last few weeks? Or because he didn't want to record a loss in the books?

Do you think you can somehow spin this into a positive for Donnie?

Building on this point - he shouldn't need the support of the Democrats to pass a key piece of Republican legislation; after all, the Republicans control both houses and this should be a walk in the park. It failed because a Republican president can't command a Republican majority within weeks of a Republican election victory.

Any fingers pointed at the Democrats is a smoke-screen and shit-tier deflection.

>Top Democrats claim ‘victory’ as GOP health bill fails

Victory because the Republicans stepped on their own dick? Please.

I agree that the means of the failure was entirely a Republican thing.

But you can hardly expect the Democrats not to be pleased that one of the key pieces of Democrat legislation from the last eight years hasn't (yet) been dismantled as, Trump promised.

Dem feels ...

>He told them to pull it because it was a shit bill that has his name on it.
Well, if that is true, it was drafted by his team and he, as CEO, can't claim it was nothing to do with him. Even if he never drafted a word (and, based on the EO to elevate Bannon, he may not have even read it) he can't avoid the fact that his virtual fingerprints are all over it.

He Will Not Divide US!

>Democrat legislation

The ACA is a fucking piece of neoliberal legislation.

The ACA is a fucking piece of neoliberal legislation
Which party drafted an passed it? Democrats, in the face of Republican opposition.

Apparently the roots of the ACA lies in Republican thinking from the Heritage Foundation and Massachusetts plan way back in 2006
>politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2010/apr/01/barack-obama/obama-says-heritage-foundation-source-health-excha/
>plus other citations

Hillary's still not a president.

So the democrats copied Romneycare and passed it without a single Republican vote through reconciliation.

Why did they copied it instead of writing a new bill?

Lazy or lack of idea(s)?

Neither is Trump. The NWO is and he is their puppet

>Which party drafted an passed it? Democrats, in the face of Republican opposition

At least you get how fucked we are then.

NWO-illumanti-bashitcrazy niggas

almost as crazy as those who believe in them

theres not some huge conspiracy, its greedy cooperation's that think more profit = more success.

Huffing glue again?

Seems like all recent presidents somehow work for the NWO and still all of their agenda still not coming to fruition.

Shitty organization.

Russian Oligarchs, Middle Eastern Royalty, the private military consultants, Big Oil. Everyone has a huge stake. You don't think there is collusion at the top

Trump is a good real estate investor but his shitty life brand ventures are failures. If any of you read art of the deal youd know how much self serving gibberish it is, masturbatory with no lessons to learn. Trump isnt playing 5d chess, he sold snake oil to a mindless ever consuming nation of chest beaters and barely won the election against a horrible opponent. I know you kids love to really take it to the SJWs but if you are seriously sitting here arguing someone with no political expierence, respect, or plan is some sort of ever maneuvering super genius you are a fucking retard and the cancer that is killing Sup Forums